Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Of course there's a vaccine - a new mRNA injection

This is supposed to be good for ebola: Cryptolepis (Cryptolepis sanguinolenta) — Herbal Monograph

And all kinds of infections

Ben.

Interesting, I've not heard of this herb before. As for ebola I think it's much the same as every other virus we've benn told is going to wipe us out. I suspect some kind of vaccine is behind those symptoms. I don't have evidence for this - just my bias.

It's also used in Lyme and Malaria among other infections.

OP
P

Peatness

No mention of Ivermectin.

Dundee researchers have been awarded £4.4m in funding for work on a disease that can can kill victims without them ever knowing they were infected.

Chagas disease is caused by a parasite and is estimated to affect millions of people worldwide.
Symptoms of the disease tend to be similar to a mild cold or fever, which means people often dismiss them.
Scientists at the University of Dundee will use the money to develop pre-clinical drug trials for the disease.
The university, along with GSK, received the funding from the Wellcome Trust.
Current treatments for Chagas disease are limited in effectiveness and have significant side effects.
Reports of the disease are rare in the UK, but millions of people are affected in Central and South America.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom