Now it's bird flu

OP
P

Peatness

Lies - don't buy it

URGENT: Karen Kingston - Next Bioweapon Release, Hemorrhagic Fever & The Endgame​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WbZH0Fds1b68/

1649613899700.png

Last edited by a moderator:

joaquin

They'll forget about this in a few minutes. They can't run more than one fake pandemic at a time. People get too distracted. There is something to be said for abundance, even an abundance of problems. If they started reporting on Covid and Bird Flu and SARS and MERS and Marduke and Marmaduke and Snake Flu and South Dakota Cat Flu and Ebola and REEEEEE-bola and the regular flu and Zika and West Nile, even the most brainwashed would just throw up their hands and say "Ugh! Forget it! I'll just live my life!"

Plus, it's a lot tougher to rebrand the common cold as 5-10 different things at the same time.
Its all distraction to keep people from looking into how toxins are really the cause of disease and not germs or genes.

joaquin

Jam

David PS

View: https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1539593319596048384?cxt=HHwWgICykfL93d0qAAAA

Polio may be in the running for the next great pandemic. For years the medical establishment has claimed that polio has been wiped out in North America due to vaccinations. Coincidently, they created a new label of 'acute flaccid paralysis' which has symptoms that overlap polio. Here is Bill Sardi's posting from 2018.
And from 2014 - Why Are Doctors Clueless Over So-Called Mysterious Polio-Like Illness That Has Striken California Kids?

OP
P

Peatness

Polio may be in the running for the next great pandemic. For years the medical establishment has claimed that polio has been wiped out in North America due to vaccinations. Coincidently, they created a new label of 'acute flaccid paralysis' which has symptoms that overlap polio. Here is Bill Sardi's posting from 2018.
And from 2014 - Why Are Doctors Clueless Over So-Called Mysterious Polio-Like Illness That Has Striken California Kids?
You might be right. I think Dr Ardis was talking about 'polio like symptoms' as a cover for flu vaccine adverse reactions in children last year

David PS

You might be right. I think Dr Ardis was talking about 'polio like symptoms' as a cover for flu vaccine adverse reactions in children last year

Oh, and Bill Gates is in the mix. His push to vaccine may be causing the spread polio.

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

One to watch out for - this could be the next scam

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HaHuTNh8fAo/

Last edited by a moderator:

Jam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom