Now it's bird flu

K

Kayaker

I’m not sure where to put this. I’m gonna take this as a “Now it’s ___” item.

The American Heart Association just came out with it’s new dietary guidelines. Only they’re not all dietary. What’s new? An emphasis on plant-based protein and liquid oils because of. . .their environmental impact.

OP
P

Peatness

Now it's......................a new variant. oh it evolved in a hiv patient. See where this is coming from and where it's going yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafe

Seriously. How? How can things get more insane and people still take it whole?

Jam

Now it's... 89 Africans Killed By Mysterious New Illness Emerging In South Sudan

Rafe

Now it's... 89 Africans Killed By Mysterious New Illness Emerging In South Sudan

Malnutrition, poverty, & flooding would do that.

OP
P

Peatness

"we decided to send a rapid response team to go and do risk assessment and investigation; that is when they will be able to collect samples from the sick people - but provisionally the figure that we got was that there were 89 deaths," said the WHO's Sheila Baya.

They will get Afican one way or another. No doubt what ever this is will need a 'vaccine'

OP
P

Peatness

The moronic variant is proving not to be so dangerous so they need to come up with something else.

Rafe

Doc Sandoz

If they started reporting on Covid and Bird Flu and SARS and MERS and Marduke and Marmaduke and Snake Flu and South Dakota Cat Flu and Ebola and REEEEEE-bola and the regular flu and Zika and West Nile, even the most brainwashed would just throw up their hands and say "Ugh! Forget it! I'll just live my life!"
:lol: Love it

Basonh

Also DHEA helps a lot,raises androgens and dopamine quite good and mimicks an antiserotonin effect, stronger than pregnenolone for me. Especially with d3 and K2. Aromatasible hormones raise mood and dopamine much more than non Aromatasible ones as the last ones raise gaba more and give a sedative effect.
I notice Micronized pregnenolone Orally is androgenic for me stabilizing And better sleep at any dose below 100 mg and dhea orally even at 5 mg is very over stimulating. Like nervous jittery type of spidey sense tingling anxious type of feeling behind my head And shifty eyes. Takes almost a day of ceasing Micronized dhea To stop. It seems dhea is an excitatory neurosteriod. When applied to my testicules i get a different response relaxed flaccid hang and increased libido. no mental stimulation. pregnenolone on my gonads does nothing noticeable. So i think it Truly depends on the circuits your tapping into and beefing up/amplify those signals Accordingly for a few hours to-24 hours depending on your rate of metabolism

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom