Last edited:

frannybananny

frannybananny

It's happening - real time censorship - here is a link to the tweet above

Oh okay, this one works.... thank you!

David PS

tokimaturi

But yes, they're doing it again.

Trucks will spray pesticides in sections of Brooklyn and Queens beginning on Thursday,
September 21, 2023 between the hours of 8:30 PM and 6:00 AM the following morning

[...]

The Health Department will use very low concentrations of Anvil® 10+10, Duet® or MERUS® 3.
The risks of pesticides applied by the Health Department for mosquito control are low to people
and pets. Some people who are sensitive to spray ingredients may experience short-term eye or
throat irritation, or a rash. People with respiratory conditions may also be affected.

To stay safe during spraying:
• Stay indoors, whenever possible.
• Air conditioners can remain on. While unnecessary, you may wish to close air
conditioner vents, or choose the recirculate function.

After spraying:
• Wash skin and clothing exposed to pesticides with soap and water.
• Always wash fruits and vegetables with water.

They used to spray from helicopters but they switched to trucks in the late 90's, I think. Many people have reported their pet birds or fish dying within 24 hours of the spraying.

David PS

Thank you @tokimaturi I had no idea this was even a thing in such a densely populated area.
There are a number of densely populated areas that are being sprayed nohttps://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/more-mosquito-spraying-thursday-night-to-stop-18380521.phpw near the end of the mosquito season (in the the northeast). I wonder if the spraying is being done in a number of different states in the US to kick start the covid season? Time might suggest that it is the case. Alternatively, it might just be coincidence (plausible deniability).

Ohio -

Massachusetts

Virginia/ Maryland

New Jersey

California

Osukhan

They def do it in our neighnorhoods in the suburbs of Columbus, Oh. I live right next to a marsh/wooded area, we have to spray for mosquitos otherwise it can be brutal

David PS

They def do it in our neighnorhoods in the suburbs of Columbus, Oh. I live right next to a marsh/wooded area, we have to spray for mosquitos otherwise it can be brutal
Thanks, Is the spraying done this late in the year?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom