Interesting Connection Between Mandatory Vaccines In 1901 And 1918 Influenza

goodandevil

For all the forced vaccinations people endured, death rates from infectious disease in general skyrocketed shortly after, during the 1918 pandemic. I read this interesting series of articles from stanford, and evidently the infkuenza outbreak began in military camps, the first population that was forcibly vaccinated. Many from the time suspected that it was a german biological warfare agent. Influenza outbreaks followed old tradkng routesx so i thiught i might be mistaken about the forced vacfinations of 1901-1918 contributing to, or causing, the "spanish" flu epidemic. So i searched for histories of vacfinations globally, in those areas that also suffered from the 1918 pandemic. Here is what i found:

India was one of the worst-hit countries for flu. Forced vaccination began at the same time as in america, also for military troops, who were also the first sick patients in their outbreak. A brief history of vaccines & vaccination in India

Brazil was another hotspot, the standford publication said it because they were on the trade routes, but sure enough, they also had a forced vaccination program that was began at the same time. Vaccine Revolt - Wikipedia

Though the standford publication was interesting and had true facts, i find it amazing to this day the severity of the 1918 outbreaks is mysterious, and that these widespread, forced vaccinations weren't considered.
https://virus.stanford.edu/uda/index.html

It's so obvious that the 1918 epidemic was planned.

We're coming up on the 100th anniversary.

The next one's going to be even worse.

J

jb116

For all the forced vaccinations people endured, death rates from infectious disease in general skyrocketed shortly after, during the 1918 pandemic. I read this interesting series of articles from stanford, and evidently the infkuenza outbreak began in military camps, the first population that was forcibly vaccinated. Many from the time suspected that it was a german biological warfare agent. Influenza outbreaks followed old tradkng routesx so i thiught i might be mistaken about the forced vacfinations of 1901-1918 contributing to, or causing, the "spanish" flu epidemic. So i searched for histories of vacfinations globally, in those areas that also suffered from the 1918 pandemic. Here is what i found:

India was one of the worst-hit countries for flu. Forced vaccination began at the same time as in america, also for military troops, who were also the first sick patients in their outbreak. A brief history of vaccines & vaccination in India

Brazil was another hotspot, the standford publication said it because they were on the trade routes, but sure enough, they also had a forced vaccination program that was began at the same time. Vaccine Revolt - Wikipedia

Though the standford publication was interesting and had true facts, i find it amazing to this day the severity of the 1918 outbreaks is mysterious, and that these widespread, forced vaccinations weren't considered.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Interestingly, in the Vaccine Revolt wiki page you linked it says that poor sanitation was likely the main cause of many of the diseases, which Peat described almost verbatim once while talking about the role of the immune system (i.e. it is akin to a sanitation system, and not an anti-invador police force). He also said that these diseases periodically crop up and then abate, following changes in innate immunity, nutrition and sanitary conditions, with very little correlation to vaccination programs. Note that the Wiki article states the same about smallpox and a number of other conditions, which the vaccination program subsequently targeted. So, the the (fortuitous or well-planned) improvements in sanitation preceded directly the forced vaccination programs and was likely responsible for the "win" against smallpox and other diseases. From the Wiki page:

"...At the beginning of the 20th century the city of Rio de Janeiro, then capital of Brazil, although noted for beautiful palaces and mansions, also suffered from serious inadequacies in infrastructure, including insufficient water and sewer systems, irregular garbage collection, and densely populated tenements. In this environment many illnesses proliferated, including tuberculosis, measles, typhus and leprosy. From time to time epidemics of yellow fever, smallpox and bubonic plague occurred. Between 1897 and 1906, 4,000 European immigrants died in Rio de Janeiro from yellow fever alone. Beginning in 1902, president Rodrigues Alves determined to improve hygiene and modernize the city. He gave plenary powers to the city’s mayor Pereira Passos and to Director General of Public Health Dr. Oswaldo Cruz to execute sweeping sanitary improvements. The mayor initiated an extensive urban reform program, which was popularly termed the bota abaixo ("throwing down or out"), in reference to the demolition of older buildings and tenement houses, with subsequent conversion of the land to stately avenues, gardens, and upscale homes and businesses. Thousands of poor people were displaced to peripheral neighborhoods. Dr. Cruz created the Brigadas Mata Mosquitos (Mosquito-Killing Brigades), groups of sanitary service workers who entered homes in order to exterminate the mosquitoes which transmitted yellow fever. The campaign also worked to exterminate rats which transmitted bubonic plague, distributing rat poison and requiring proper handling, storage, and collection of garbage."

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Interestingly, in the Vaccine Revolt wiki page you linked it says that poor sanitation was likely the main cause of many of the diseases, which Peat described almost verbatim once while talking about the role of the immune system (i.e. it is akin to a sanitation system, and not an anti-invador police force). He also said that these diseases periodically crop up and then abate, following changes in innate immunity, nutrition and sanitary conditions, with very little correlation to vaccination programs. Note that the Wiki article states the same about smallpox and a number of other conditions, which the vaccination program subsequently targeted. So, the the (fortuitous or well-planned) improvements in sanitation preceded directly the forced vaccination programs and was likely responsible for the "win" against smallpox and other diseases. From the Wiki page:

"...At the beginning of the 20th century the city of Rio de Janeiro, then capital of Brazil, although noted for beautiful palaces and mansions, also suffered from serious inadequacies in infrastructure, including insufficient water and sewer systems, irregular garbage collection, and densely populated tenements. In this environment many illnesses proliferated, including tuberculosis, measles, typhus and leprosy. From time to time epidemics of yellow fever, smallpox and bubonic plague occurred. Between 1897 and 1906, 4,000 European immigrants died in Rio de Janeiro from yellow fever alone. Beginning in 1902, president Rodrigues Alves determined to improve hygiene and modernize the city. He gave plenary powers to the city’s mayor Pereira Passos and to Director General of Public Health Dr. Oswaldo Cruz to execute sweeping sanitary improvements. The mayor initiated an extensive urban reform program, which was popularly termed the bota abaixo ("throwing down or out"), in reference to the demolition of older buildings and tenement houses, with subsequent conversion of the land to stately avenues, gardens, and upscale homes and businesses. Thousands of poor people were displaced to peripheral neighborhoods. Dr. Cruz created the Brigadas Mata Mosquitos (Mosquito-Killing Brigades), groups of sanitary service workers who entered homes in order to exterminate the mosquitoes which transmitted yellow fever. The campaign also worked to exterminate rats which transmitted bubonic plague, distributing rat poison and requiring proper handling, storage, and collection of garbage."

Either way, the state wins. I'm guessinf there were stupid people that worked for the state who looked down on people who were "anti-vaxxers" lol it's just ridiculous. A lot of people today probably read that article and thought those who were forcibly vaccinated are primitve and needed to be forced. It'd be interesting to know if ray said anything about black death, i find these reinterpretations fascinating.

LUH 3417

When looking at the data and plotted charts of infectious disease rates throughout the past two centuries, we see that although many people did die from whooping cough in the early part of the 1900s, by the time the vaccine had been introduced the death rate in the United States had declined by more than 90 percent. The decline in deaths from the peak was approximately 92 percent before the introduction of the DTP vaccine.

Source: Historical Statistics of the United States Colonial Times to 1970 Part 1, Bureau of the Census, 1975, pp. 77.

England began keeping statistics in 1838, which was 62 years before official U.S. statistics were gathered. Looking at this data, we can see that the death rate from infectious diseases was high during the 1800s and declined from the mid-1800s to the mid-1900s to almost zero. Looking at the whooping coughs death from England, deaths had decreased by more than 99 percent before any vaccine.

1c-1024x650.jpg

1d-1024x649.jpg

If you dig further into the scientific literature, you will see that degenerative diseases were at an all time low in the mid and late 1800s in England, and life span was actually longer or the same for some groups as it is today. What do you attribute that to? I would say: nutrition, sanitation, refrigeration, electricity, pasteurization, labor laws, social welfare movements and cultural progress, all played a role in improving quality of life. Florence Nightingale was a revolutionary in that she saw the whole picture when studying human beings, environment, and disease. Her curiosity and willingness to investigate and develop a complex view of disease causality as well as disease prevention is what pioneered the field of nursing and nursing education for the entire world.

Analysis of the mid-Victorian period in the U.K. reveals that life expectancy at age 5 was as good or better than exists today, and the incidence of degenerative disease was 10% of ours. Their levels of physical activity and hence calorific intakes were approximately twice ours. They had relatively little access to alcohol and tobacco; and due to their correspondingly high intake of fruits, whole grains, oily fish and vegetables, they consumed levels of micro- and phytonutrients at approximately ten times the levels considered normal today. This paper relates the nutritional status of the mid-Victorians to their freedom from degenerative disease; and extrapolates recommendations for the cost-effective improvement of public health today.

How the Mid-Victorians Worked, Ate and Died

LUH 3417

The thing is though every time I try to engage a DO or an MD in this conversation they try to completely twist the narrative and they start asking me if I rather have a kid with measles or with autism as if those are my only two options!

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

The thing is though every time I try to engage a DO or an MD in this conversation they try to completely twist the narrative and they start asking me if I rather have a kid with measles or with autism as if those are my only two options!
They're extremely stupid, it's frustrating. I'm experiencing the abusive rite of passage of doctors, nurses, lab techs, &etc. I probably wouldnt be able to survive it with my intelligence intact were it not for ray's work. None of the instructirs say it, but they all know subconsciousky they dont get paid if they teach thjngs not in line for our board exams. Yet, when you're dealing with a human patient, this attitude becomes inexcusable. I guess that's why many doctors commit suicide.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

This is a veru facinating study if you habe anytbing else like this id he happy to read it. Who lnows the real history, we're told things have always been the way they are now.
When looking at the data and plotted charts of infectious disease rates throughout the past two centuries, we see that although many people did die from whooping cough in the early part of the 1900s, by the time the vaccine had been introduced the death rate in the United States had declined by more than 90 percent. The decline in deaths from the peak was approximately 92 percent before the introduction of the DTP vaccine.

Source: Historical Statistics of the United States Colonial Times to 1970 Part 1, Bureau of the Census, 1975, pp. 77.

England began keeping statistics in 1838, which was 62 years before official U.S. statistics were gathered. Looking at this data, we can see that the death rate from infectious diseases was high during the 1800s and declined from the mid-1800s to the mid-1900s to almost zero. Looking at the whooping coughs death from England, deaths had decreased by more than 99 percent before any vaccine.

1c-1024x650.jpg

1d-1024x649.jpg

If you dig further into the scientific literature, you will see that degenerative diseases were at an all time low in the mid and late 1800s in England, and life span was actually longer or the same for some groups as it is today. What do you attribute that to? I would say: nutrition, sanitation, refrigeration, electricity, pasteurization, labor laws, social welfare movements and cultural progress, all played a role in improving quality of life. Florence Nightingale was a revolutionary in that she saw the whole picture when studying human beings, environment, and disease. Her curiosity and willingness to investigate and develop a complex view of disease causality as well as disease prevention is what pioneered the field of nursing and nursing education for the entire world.

Analysis of the mid-Victorian period in the U.K. reveals that life expectancy at age 5 was as good or better than exists today, and the incidence of degenerative disease was 10% of ours. Their levels of physical activity and hence calorific intakes were approximately twice ours. They had relatively little access to alcohol and tobacco; and due to their correspondingly high intake of fruits, whole grains, oily fish and vegetables, they consumed levels of micro- and phytonutrients at approximately ten times the levels considered normal today. This paper relates the nutritional status of the mid-Victorians to their freedom from degenerative disease; and extrapolates recommendations for the cost-effective improvement of public health today.

How the Mid-Victorians Worked, Ate and Died

LUH 3417

This is a veru facinating study if you habe anytbing else like this id he happy to read it. Who lnows the real history, we're told things have always been the way they are now.
I found the study on the forum actually. I found this book regarding the history of autism as a disease. You might be interested in it as it looks at cases from the 18 and 1900s. I believe the authors are arguing that autism today is a completely new disease.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072...1510716957&dpPl=1&dpID=51Bz3UkpviL&ref=plSrch

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's so obvious that the 1918 epidemic was planned.

We're coming up on the 100th anniversary.

The next one's going to be even worse.

This just in. @goodandevil may like this too. Arizona is one of the states that is fairly well vaccinated against the flu. So, how come they have such massive outbreaks?? Reminds me of what Peat said about pandemics depending on environmental factors and innate immunity more than all the vaccination campaigns combined.
Officials: Flu cases are up 758% from last year

This just in. @goodandevil may like this too. Arizona is one of the states that is fairly well vaccinated against the flu. So, how come they have such massive outbreaks?? Reminds me of what Peat said about pandemics depending on environmental factors and innate immunity more than all the vaccination campaigns combined.

That's insane...

So many of us are walking around with dormant viruses and god knows what else.

x-ray peat

they know no shame
""Getting a flu shot is the best way to protect yourself and your family against the flu, and with the disease spreading quickly in Arizona the time to get vaccinated is now," said Dr. Cara Christ, director of the Arizona Department of Health Services."

More than 2,000 flu-related hospitalizations in Ohio

The Department of Health said there have been 2,104 flu-associated hospitalizations for the 2017-18 flu season, compared to 369 at this same time last year. That's a 470 percent increase.

Severe flu brings medicine shortages, packed ERs and a rising death toll in California

So many people have fallen sick with influenza in California that pharmacies have run out of flu medicines, emergency rooms are packed, and the death toll is outpacing that of previous years. Health officials said Friday that 27 people younger than 65 have died of the flu in California since October, compared with three at the same time last year.

Rates of influenza are even exceeding last year, and last year was one of the worst flu seasons in the last decade,” said Dr. Randy Bergen, clinical lead of the flu vaccine program for Kaiser Permanente in Northern California.

27 dead? That doesn't sound so bad

Each year, the number of flu deaths reported by the state includes only people younger than 65 and therefore underestimates the flu’s real toll, since elderly people are most likely to succumb to the illness, experts say. In Los Angeles County, 33 people have died of the flu this season and only a handful were under 65, Gunzenhauser said.

Oh

Dr. Matthew Mullarky, an emergency physician at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, said that half of the patients he saw on a recent ER shift were so sick that he had to keep them in the hospital. Most of them were older than 85, with the flu and pneumonia.

“It’s incredibly scary,” he said.