10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

Mauritio

Love this idea!
I was at a covid protest yesterday. And I can tell you there were a lot more young people than I would have thought. And everybody was so positive and nice, someone heald a speech and it wasn't just anti-covid . It was also pro freedom, justice ,and solidarity.

I was at a covid protest yesterday. And I can tell you there were a lot more young people than I would have thought. And everybody was so positive and nice, someone heald a speech and it wasn't just anti-covid . It was also pro freedom, justice ,and solidarity.
I would be crying all day in one of those. Not much gets me crying, but people coming together for freedom is one of them times. I am surprised too that there were so many young people, God bless those discerning individuals.

-Luke-

Yes, at the protest I was at last Saturday, there was also a significant amount of younger people. It's good to see.

Mauritio

I would be crying all day in one of those. Not much gets me crying, but people coming together for freedom is one of them times. I am surprised too that there were so many young people, God bless those discerning individuals.

Yes, at the protest I was at last Saturday, there was also a significant amount of younger people. It's good to see.
Yes there was a sense of connection , purpose and togetherness in the air. Really inspiring .
I also connected with some people so after the police destroyed the protest we went through the city and spread some of my stickers:)

Yes there was a sense of connection , purpose and togetherness in the air. Really inspiring .
I also connected with some people so after the police destroyed the protest we went through the city and spread some of my stickers:)

That warms my heart!

TheCalciumCad

Makes sense! prob some of the least psyop'd minds in the country who attend these as they know where things are heading if they don't stand up.

Mauritio

Makes sense! prob some of the least psyop'd minds in the country who attend these as they know where things are heading if they don't stand up.
Yes we talked for a hour or more and we basically agreed on all the topics. They were also aware of the coming cyber attack and the bigger picture beeing total control trough a cyber dictatorship.

K

Kayaker

Yes we talked for a hour or more and we basically agreed on all the topics. They were also aware of the coming cyber attack and the bigger picture beeing total control trough a cyber dictatorship.
I wonder where they get their info from.

Mauritio

I wonder where they get their info from.
I think a lot from telegram and just from friends that get it from other friends etc.

Sefton10

8D019690-D46D-4AC7-A263-A522C1F2C220.jpeg
A2E257D0-4DBA-4791-A0D3-52DB5802CB54.jpeg

-Luke-

Merry Christmas!

06-photo_256@26-11-2021_11-39-42-800x710.jpg

08-photo_206@30-10-2021_01-38-24-800x782.jpg

David PS

FHWWEEPVgAEQA_b

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals