10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

burtlancast

1a.jpeg

akgrrrl

Somebody asked me what my plans were for the fall. I had to think for a minute to realize they meant this Autumn and not "civilization".

P

Peatness

Somebody asked me what my plans were for the fall. I had to think for a minute to realize they meant this Autumn and not "civilization".
Imagine if you’d replied according to that interpretation?

burtlancast

Thanks.

If you give it a little thought, everything that has happened since 2020 was absolutely fabricated .

The stolen elections, Covid and the vaccines, George Floyd riots, Ukraine war, world recession.

Everything entirely artificial triggered by the elites. They must be asking themselves what else can they destroy before people start a civil war (which they're banking on)

"Damn it ! What else do i have to do before these morons start killing each other ?"

Regina

Thanks.

If you give it a little thought, everything that has happened since 2020 was absolutely fabricated .

The stolen elections, Covid and the vaccines, George Floyd riots, Ukraine war, world recession.

Everything entirely artificial triggered by the elites. They must be asking themselves what else can they destroy before people start a civil war (which they're banking on)

"Damn it ! What else do i have to do before these morons start killing each other ?"

Attachments

• dead_yet.jpg
    dead_yet.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11

Mossy

Thanks.

Yes. Lot's of unreason since about 6 years back, but they've gone over the threshold since 2020. Most everything is politicized and manipulated: "never let a crisis go to waste". Power through emergency laws, only allowable by way of crisis, requires the crises never end. And I think you have a point—they're wanting a certain reaction in order to continue a political plan. Hopefully we won't fall into their scheme.

akgrrrl

burtlancast

OvIHyTA.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals