10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

AlphaCog

Pill Pushers 0-11 screenshot.png

-Luke-

? Oh my people are hilarious in their idiosyncrasies…
If I had to guess, I would say that this person is wearing this to make fun of the sheep and hold a mirror up to them. The beak or whatever that is is just too much to be true.

Every now and then I saw a guy wearing a muzzle instead of a mask.

Robert5493

If I had to guess, I would say that this person is wearing this to make fun of the sheep and hold a mirror up to them. The beak or whatever that is is just too much to be true.

exactly right. The beak is a plague doctor mask, worn to protect them from the bubonic plague. They were stuffed with scented herbs believing the miasma theory of disease.
They of course did nothing to protect the wearer, as is the statement being made by this person.

1653153295273.png

Lollipop2

LoL…thank you for explaining to me.

Z

Zsazsa

I have my doubts because this was really very early on in the 1st days of lockdown and not so easy to find conventional masks that were required to get in anywhere

Z

Zsazsa

exactly right. The beak is a plague doctor mask, worn to protect them from the bubonic plague. They were stuffed with scented herbs believing the miasma theory of disease.
They of course did nothing to protect the wearer, as is the statement being made by this person.
I suspect this guy belongs to a local group of medievalists who promote thematic fairs and conventions, cosplay and whatnot in this region

Z

Zsazsa

These ones were taken in Rio de Janeiro in April 2020:

Mayors: Wearing a mask will be mandatory
Brazilians:

Untitled-17.jpg

Mandatory mask use in public transport... (note that the bus driver took this one, same person, different days)

Untitled-18.jpg

Robert5493

I suspect this guy belongs to a local group of medievalists who promote thematic fairs and conventions, cosplay and whatnot in this region
I don't know how popular this getup is at medieval fairs, as I've never seen one there.
However these beaks are very popular in the steampunk genre.
I'm familiar with their use in mocking covid mask requirements, because a friend of mine was wearing his as early as summer 2020.
The person in the picture is also black hooded like a plague doctor would be.

David PS

1653305244973.png

1653305294254.png

Lollipop2

Okay this meme is so not a Covid meme but a funny coffee meme - had to interject some humor and didn’t know which thread - as I love this thread put it here. Thank you in advance for forgiving me - lol.

FFA348C0-D13D-4A81-8838-F6ADBB7BFB69.jpeg

Perry Staltic

Okay this meme is so not a Covid meme but a funny coffee meme - had to interject some humor and didn’t know which thread - as I love this thread put it here. Thank you in advance for forgiving me - lol.

View attachment 37324

I used to curl up a corner of my blankie and stick it in my ear while I sucked my thumb. My mom found me under the clothesline once doing that because that's where my blankie was.

Lollipop2

I used to curl up a corner of my blankie and stick it in my ear while I sucked my thumb. My mom found me under the clothesline once doing that because that's where my blankie was.
Aaawww…sweet. I love blankies for children they serve such a safe and stabilizing force in their small worlds.

Perry Staltic

Aaawww…sweet. I love blankies for children they serve such a safe and stabilizing force in their small worlds.

And then when I was sitting in the backseat of the car my sister told me if I kept sucking my thumb it would fall off. I never sucked it again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals