10 Cokes A Day

Yves

Bleh, guy drinks 10 cokes a day and suffers health problems -

https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pw ... okes+a+day

I am seriously considering doing a liter of coke a day, or 300g sugar/day type of diet for a few weeks (A month might be hard because I'm traveling for Christmas). And documenting what happens, this time of course sticking to peat principles and not drinking HFCS while gobbling fat (duh that makes you fat!).

Is there any interest in this? I'm going to get some pre-diet lab work done, I was thinking this is a good start-

Description: The Deluxe Checkup is our basic unisex testing package which contains the following tests:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential
- Lipid Panel
- Liver Function Test (included within the CMP)
- Kidney Function Test (included within the CMP)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR)
- Iron, Serum
- Complete Urinalysis Profile
- Serum Electrolytes

$82

I have recent thyroid and testosterone labs, but those are more expensive to redo, I would need to accept donations or something. What lab tests do you think the public would be impressed with? I'll weigh myself and will probably go buy a cheap device that measures body fat %.

I may do this starting this week and will document the experiment with a food journal and post labs and pictures.

I've tried a quart of Coca-Cola a day and I won't do that again. Dark urine and back pains, gastritis. Nothing like what is said in the article though.

tara

Forced overfeeding and overdrinking without balanncing protein, minerals and vitamins - can't see how this is relevant to real world situations.

Peata

If he was eating a low carb diet before, he was probably insulin resistant. So adding on all that cola made him gain weight. Just a guess.

David Chung

Geez, it is not "insulin" but the extra calories.

Oh, the diet coke experiment seems much more interesting to me.

burtlancast

Bleh, guy drinks 10 cokes a day and suffers health problems -

https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pw ... okes+a+day.

From the guy's website:
I drank ten Cokes a day for 30 days to help show the dangers of sugar in soda. I gained 23 pounds.

I lost the weight, and then drank ten DIET Cokes for a month. Guess what happened? Extensive blood tests and doctor’s examinations revealed that NOTHING bad happened to my health

So, the guy gorges on aspartame for 30 days and wants people to believe it's better than regular coke.

That's just an advert to counter the bad publicity of aspartame-rich diet coke.

See what happened to the wife of the man who regularly gorged on aspartame-rich soft drinks : Aspartame Diane Fleming

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals