Your olive leaf extract experiences?

FitnessMike

GTW

I buy Organic olive leaf, grind tea cut, add to a jar with olive oil, stir and let it sit. Any use of of olive oil I spoon it out.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I took it for immune strength. Helped. Not something I would take regularly.
Did you feel anything in terms of metabolism boost?

GTW

Article in Life Extension Magazine I received today mentioned "thyroid stimulating properties" among other benefits.

Ben.

No specific result. But apparantly my body likes it ... love the taste/smell of it.

TomS

@Lollipop2
I ordered 500 mg 120 capsules version with 20% oleuropein from Iherb and started taking on Monday.
And I offered it to one of my reader who has got breast cancer.

A substance in olive leaf extract, called oleuropein, is thought to have antifungal, immune-enhancing, antiparasitic, and antimicrobial capabilities, so it is believed to be an excellent natural remedy for toenail fungus.

Hydroxychloroquine and natural alternative (Olive Leaf Extract)​

Among those treatable conditions are: influenza, the common cold, candida infections, meningitis, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), encephalitis, herpes I and II, human herpes virus 6 and 7, shingles (Herpes zoster), HIV/ARC/AIDS, chronic fatigue, hepatitis B, pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, malaria, dengue, severe diarrhea, and dental, ear, urinary tract and surgical infections.

In my work with chronic EBV, most of the time I focus on specific strategic nutrient-based supplements. I only use a few herbal supplements. Instead, I utilize herbs more for their EBV support

Lollipop2

@Lollipop2
I ordered 500 mg 120 capsules version with 20% oleuropein from Iherb and started taking on Monday.
And I offered it to one of my reader who has got breast cancer.

A substance in olive leaf extract, called oleuropein, is thought to have antifungal, immune-enhancing, antiparasitic, and antimicrobial capabilities, so it is believed to be an excellent natural remedy for toenail fungus.

Hydroxychloroquine and natural alternative (Olive Leaf Extract)​

Among those treatable conditions are: influenza, the common cold, candida infections, meningitis, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), encephalitis, herpes I and II, human herpes virus 6 and 7, shingles (Herpes zoster), HIV/ARC/AIDS, chronic fatigue, hepatitis B, pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, malaria, dengue, severe diarrhea, and dental, ear, urinary tract and surgical infections.

In my work with chronic EBV, most of the time I focus on specific strategic nutrient-based supplements. I only use a few herbal supplements. Instead, I utilize herbs more for their EBV support
Fascinating. Thank you. I definitely keep a bottle around and if I start feeling off, I take a few times a day.

TomS

@Lollipop2 @FitnessMike
I do not find the article in monthly newsletter on Lifeextension website .
However, I have lot of saved old newsletters from other sites.

"Working synergistically, the various phytochemicals fight off strains of bacteria, spirochetes, rickettsiae, chlamydiae, fungi, yeasts, molds, viruses, protozoa,
worms (helminths), and other parasites.

Dear Dr. Walker:
The olive leaf extract that you recommended has completely wiped out the mycoplasmas in my blood. The result is excellent,
thank you. Most of all, however, Seagate® cured my irritable bowel syndrome with which I had been diagnosed 45 years before.
During the entire time, I had been very constipated and underwent hundreds of X-ray examinations, drug prescriptions,
endoscopies, and more for counteracting this bowel condition. But olive leaf extract improved my life like nothing else you could
imagine. It changed the way I thought about my body. My bowels work now the way they should."

Attachments

• oliveleaf-townsend-letter-may.pdf
    211.8 KB · Views: 29
OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

@Lollipop2 @FitnessMike
I do not find the article in monthly newsletter on Lifeextension website .
However, I have lot of saved old newsletters from other sites.

"Working synergistically, the various phytochemicals fight off strains of bacteria, spirochetes, rickettsiae, chlamydiae, fungi, yeasts, molds, viruses, protozoa,
worms (helminths), and other parasites.

Dear Dr. Walker:
The olive leaf extract that you recommended has completely wiped out the mycoplasmas in my blood. The result is excellent,
thank you. Most of all, however, Seagate® cured my irritable bowel syndrome with which I had been diagnosed 45 years before.
During the entire time, I had been very constipated and underwent hundreds of X-ray examinations, drug prescriptions,
endoscopies, and more for counteracting this bowel condition. But olive leaf extract improved my life like nothing else you could
imagine. It changed the way I thought about my body. My bowels work now the way they should."
well i ordered liquid already and from Monday i will be taking a decent dose of it, if i feel any benefits i definitely update here.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

you probably guys saw this one but maybe its worth placing it here.

"""
In the rats that were given 500 micrograms Olive Leaf Extract, the concentration of the T3 hormone rose by a factor of 2.5. This would be enough to make people wanting to lose weight faster notice a change.
The researchers suspect that the phenols in Olive Leaf Extract make the enzyme 5'-deiodinase work harder. This enzyme converts the less active thyroid hormone T4 into the more active T3."""

i wonder if that would help with lowering rt3 since its promoting conversion t4 to t3.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

i wonder if @Lokzo is still using it and have some update, by by the look at his posts in different thread im motivated enough to give it a go.

Gustav3Y

Negative experience, caused nightmares several times I have attempted to take it several months ago.
I might have to try it again some other time just to see if the experience is the same.

Perry Staltic

Negative experience, caused nightmares several times I have attempted to take it several months ago.
I might have to try it again some other time just to see if the experience is the same.

Do you remember what time of day you took it?

Gustav3Y

Interestingly enough the other time when I can kind of be sure I will get nightmares will be when I am itchy skin during the afternoon or in the evening/night.
Probably it is the histamine/serotonin connection that causes that.

TomS

Have been waiting for Now Foods' liquid version since begining of summer, but iHerb has no stock of it.
I am in the EU, Chances are not wide. Swanson, iHerb or I found in Poland at about 8 Euro

Side Effects (Published in Health Points)
Most people who take Olive Leaf Extract on a daily basis will not notice as these microbes die off. However, in a severe toxic die
off, what’s known as the Herxheimer Reactions may occur. Flu like symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, fatigue and even
headaches are all signs that the olive leaf is working. This worsening may last for several days but stick with it. Make
sure you are drinking plenty of water to help with the toxin flush. If you still feel ill, decrease your dose by half for a few
days and then build the dose back up. A standard dose might be 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day; a therapeutic dose, might
be 2-3 capsules 2-3 times a day. To avoid the Herxheimer Reactions, opt for a maintenance dose, at least one to two
capsules daily, so toxins do not have a chance to build up. Note: Your detox dose will also depend on the oleuropein
content, the standard is 6% and the extra strength is 18%. The triple strength means you take fewer doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals