Your olive leaf extract experiences?

Makrosky

This is the end of second week when I use Swanson 500 mg 120 caps with 20% oleuropein.
Until now I did not feel any change. My daily dose is 3 times x 2 capsules.
3 grams x day? seems a lot, it is 600mg of oleuropein.

GenericName86

Got a reply back from the vendor I've purchased mine from and they said their Olea europaea is sourced from Europe and specifically from Spain, Italy or Greece depending on supply.

Jam

Interesting, thanks. I don't remember OLE having any effect on my chronic, but very mild, tinnitus. Will take more notice next time I take it.
Well, kudos to @Makrosky, I can absolutely confirm that 1 500mg 40% capsule of OLE obliterated my chronic tinnitus. Not sure how long the effect lasts, though, but 3 hours in and it is still almost too silent for comfort. ;)

Makrosky

Well, kudos to @Makrosky, I can absolutely confirm that 1 500mg 40% capsule of OLE obliterated my chronic tinnitus. Not sure how long the effect lasts, though, but 3 hours in and it is still almost too silent for comfort. ;)
Glad to hear that! Keep me posted please. For me it lasts until next day, then it starts again. I am wondering what is the mechanism behind it.

Btw I have noticed the OLE supresses appetite quite a lot. Does it happen to you also?

Jam

Glad to hear that! Keep me posted please. For me it lasts until next day, then it starts again. I am wondering what is the mechanism behind it.

Btw I have noticed the OLE supresses appetite quite a lot. Does it happen to you also?
The tinnitus is back, but it may have been triggered by listening to music w/ headphones. The suppression did last a good 4 hours though.
I haven't noticed an appetite-suppressing effect, but I don't normally get hunger pangs as I drink large glasses of raw goat milk every 4 hours or so between meals.

Dr. B

The tinnitus is back, but it may have been triggered by listening to music w/ headphones. The suppression did last a good 4 hours though.
I haven't noticed an appetite-suppressing effect, but I don't normally get hunger pangs as I drink large glasses of raw goat milk every 4 hours or so between meals.
half liter glasses?
why goat instead of cow, camel, buffalo, sheeps etc

Jam

half liter glasses?
why goat instead of cow, camel, buffalo, sheeps etc
Nah, 300ml glasses, jumbo-sized glasses aren't easily available here. Goat because I can get it raw from a local farm not too far from my house. I can also get raw cow's milk but it's a bit too far to be convenient, and I prefer the fatty acid composition of goat milk.

Ben.

What the hell guys .... I have used olive leaf extract before and cant say it helped (altough i love the taste) ? ... i mean i had moments where it was gone for a feew hours but ... i can't remember what caused the short term relief ...

Very exciting tho!

Gustav3Y

There are things that make tinnitus go away for a very short period of time, this is why reporting about it after 1 hour it went away was never realistic.
Also not all tinnitus is the same.
There is also tinnitus induced by salicylates, this is why not only medical literature but also people will sometimes say they got their tinnitus aggravated by taking aspirin after a while or even acutely.

Dr. B

There are things that make tinnitus go away for a very short period of time, this is why reporting about it after 1 hour it went away was never realistic.
Also not all tinnitus is the same.
There is also tinnitus induced by salicylates, this is why not only medical literature but also people will sometimes say they got their tinnitus aggravated by taking aspirin after a while or even acutely.
doesnt salicylate cause skin peeling, for acne treatments some of them are salicylic acid or something, they work for acne but they encourage peeling of the skin

P

Peatness

I buy Organic olive leaf, grind tea cut, add to a jar with olive oil, stir and let it sit. Any use of of olive oil I spoon it out.
Good idea. How do you store this and how long does it last?

GTW

It's dry leaf. Relatively stable and well protected. Or, the "pesto?" I use a batch up within a week or two.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals