Raspberry Leaf Tea?

Nstocks

I have a case of Lichen Sceleours among other issues such as bad digestion and constipation.

In searching for more remedies, I can across raspberry leaf tea as a digestive aid and also to apparently help skin conditions like LS.

Has anyone had experience with this tea, or aware of any possible downsides?

nad

I have a case of Lichen Sceleours among other issues such as bad digestion and constipation.

In searching for more remedies, I can across raspberry leaf tea as a digestive aid and also to apparently help skin conditions like LS.

Has anyone had experience with this tea, or aware of any possible downsides?
I've heard it's ''woman's tea'', but still cant dig deep enough to find if it's estrogenic or opposed.

OP
N

Nstocks

I've heard it's ''woman's tea'', but still cant dig deep enough to find if it's estrogenic or opposed.

I've heard the same and the information I found was from women with LS...

OP
N

Nstocks

Some say it was very helpful but there's not info on estrogenic effects so I'm not sure I want to try it yet

nad

Some say it was very helpful but there's not info on estrogenic effects so I'm not sure I want to try it yet
Wow, just search it, I have a lot this wrinkle patches on my legs, though it's keratitis, since it not itchy. And I had it on genitals few years ago, very painfully, i tried 100 differ. methods, really don't know what worked, but after couple month of suffering it's gone.

OP
N

Nstocks

I'm going to start with coconut oil tonight. This also looks promising and is safe long term (compared to steroidal creams)

nad

I'm going to start with coconut oil tonight. This also looks promising and is safe long term (compared to steroidal creams)
did you try progesterone on it? and if raspberry leaf works i wouldn't worry if it has esrogenic effect, for short time and THE result it's probably Ok

OP
N

Nstocks

did you try progesterone on it? and if raspberry leaf works i wouldn't worry if it has esrogenic effect, for short time and THE result it's probably Ok

I haven't tried progesterone oil. Maybe start with coconut oil and then add raspberry leaf tea since it has a lot of benefits...