Young people are lonelier than ever

Whichway?

Older people are lonely too. The system deliberately atomises people, as that way they are less likely to band together to fight back.

TMCMac

have you considered LSD/memantine/10-Methoxy-Harmalan.

These substances break down old behaviours and even patterns of thoughts. It is like resetting your personality.
What would be a good dosage to break old habits with 10methoxy?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My retired and vaxxed neighbors all leave outdoor TV's on all night saturating their (and our) environment). It sounds like Fox news. I take it as the total collapse being imminent.

:cool:

That's weird of them. Why do they do that - to have background noise of people on TV talking so the elders in the house feel less lonely? Or just a looney behavior matching well the times we live in?

Ledo

I dunno.. for me, those guys are mostly normies with money, puppets, sacrifices and fall guys. that's why many of them look hideous, lifeless or aren't healthy despite having access to endless top tier food, supplements and optimal environment.

This is just a mere speculation, but I doubt the true rulers/elites would show themselves publicly and look like rotting corpses. I believe we are dealing with royal bloodlines tracing back to places such as Atlantis, Ancient Egypt, Phoenicia, etc possessing extensive knowledge and resources to keep their health demigod-like.

I think this is as likely as anything. This head is well hidden, why would it not be.

akgrrrl

Nice. Is it a leather ball punching/kicking bag?
No. It is a regulation pole/leather tetherball game. Most American kids had it in primary school playgrounds, this is the grownup version. 10ft diameter court split in half for 2 players. No scooping, holding. SMACK it, fist sock it, double hand blast it trying to get past your opponent or return and blocking their hits. First person to wind the rope entirely roundcthe pole wins.Touch the rope, you lose that round. Touch the pole, you lose. Step outside the court or across to my side, you lose

View: https://youtu.be/n2zlRFelNQE

Regina

That's weird of them. Why do they do that - to have background noise of people on TV talking so the elders in the house feel less lonely? Or just a looney behavior matching well the times we live in?
I think it is autistic behaviour and the stress of darkness. It is very very quiet all day. Maybe they sleep all day.
The outdoor TV's turn on around 11 pm and are left on all night. It goes hand in hand with an estrangement to and fear of nature.

(aka batsh*t crazy behaviour )

akgrrrl

Ok, of course not over water on a balance beam. You move around forecourt and backcourt. Awesome on a beach or soft ground like mine. Usually we get to giggling so hard misjudging the distance as the rope shortens you get out of breath laughing!

Regina

Ok, of course not over water on a balance beam. You move around forecourt and backcourt. Awesome on a beach or soft ground like mine. Usually we get to giggling so hard misjudging the distance as the rope shortens you get out of breath laughing!
:):

Lollipop2

No. It is a regulation pole/leather tetherball game. Most American kids had it in primary school playgrounds, this is the grownup version. 10ft diameter court split in half for 2 players. No scooping, holding. SMACK it, fist sock it, double hand blast it trying to get past your opponent or return and blocking their hits. First person to wind the rope entirely roundcthe pole wins.Touch the rope, you lose that round. Touch the pole, you lose. Step outside the court or across to my side, you lose

View: https://youtu.be/n2zlRFelNQE

This looks actually pretty fun and cool…

ThinPicking

this month i complet 5 years living in this city and have never had any friends here, ITS OVER.
wojak-playing-vidya-rainy-night.gif

JamesGatz

This is what the NWO SUCCEEDED BEST AT

From Covid, Jabs, HORRIBLE WEATHER, Aliens, Food shortages

Everyone is SO TRAUMATIZED and zombie like at least in my city

Whenever I go outside in my neighborhood everyone is either GLUED TO THEIR PHONE or has a worried look on their face

They cant be saved or reached and I CAN TELL THEY ARE LONELY

Anyway, the NWO kind of needs everyone to GIVE UP ON LIFE - it is only then that people will be willing to do their brain chips/evil experiments

SO THE WORST THING YOU GUYS CAN DO IS LET THEM ROB YOU OF HAPPINESS/BEING SOCIAL

BEING ANTI SOCIAL IS NOT COOL 🙅🙅

ursidae

Talk to people, let go of your ego
if people wanted to talk, one wouldn't have to initiate every single conversation. For every person one approaches to interact with, another person should be approaching them. If one is always the one that chats people up, then the reality is no one wants to talk (to them or perhaps in general). Speaking from experience here. Letting go of one's ego, talking to people when no one does the same for you, will result in (at best) one-sided "acquaintanceships" where you're the one doing all the work, or (at worst) repeated social rejection and intensify any feelings of self loathing, loneliness and inadequacy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals