Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I just saw some pictures of myself from this past weekend and compared them to pictures from about 9 months ago... and holy **** I look different! I almost can't believe it's real, as the width to heigh ratio of my face looks like it has almost doubled! I couldn't believe it at first, thinking it must be something with the picture, but looking at my friends also in the same picture, they look just like their old pictures. Sh*t is crazy!!!
That's great Fred!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks :) My mom has been commenting a lot recently that I look much more handsome, and girls definitely look at me much differently than they did not even a year ago ;)
Oh wow, I know you love that! Vitamin K really seemed to helped my facial structure too. I was finally able to stop wearing the retainer I'd needed for over ten years. It's good stuff. I'm so happy for you.:thumbsup:

lvysaur

Gummybear, on what K supplements did you notice the change?

I've noticed that happen when I take the Life Extension brand, I'm curious to know if you experienced it on Thorne or any others. I'm not sure if it's due to MK7 or MK4, or some sort of synergy between those and K1.

m_arch

For those looking to widen their face check out this resource:
ClaimingPower

Dr Mike Mew is the main person cited, he advocates mouth closed and tounge sitting on the roof of your mouth for 'oral posture' that leads to wider facial development.
Hold off on getting braces till you read that!

sladerunner69

Interesting post about the maxilla. I wonder if that really plays as much fo a role in attractiveness as the source claims, however. I believe there are a variety of factors at play in the physical attractiveness of a face I think it could be features like eyes, nose, mouth as a primary component for most peoples perception.;.. and then large jaw bones for men, and so on and so forth. I think maxilla placement is only one factor of many.

sladerunner69

I don't think it's limited to men, I've always found women with somewhat wider jaws more attractive.

Well most guys I think would claim that a women with a larger jaw would look to masculine but I suppose its all personal preference. I think it bears a dominant, intimidating sort of presence, having a larger jaw. So many guys are put off by women with large jaws because they feel it is too striking. My jaw is actually on the extreme end, being very large, so I get this impression from many people. I seem to congregate best with the female like as well.

m_arch

From what i'm understanding of it, Dr Mew talks about different exercises creating different facial growth. For example, holding your tongue to the roof of your mouth 24/7 in resting position creates a wider face by working the top arch / row of teeth out (allowing more space for teeth to grow naturally etc). The bottom row of teeth, aka the jaw follows after.

However if you're tense and you clamp your teeth shut or exercise your jaw a lot (such as chewing gum 24/7 which one Korean lady did to lose weight; but it didn't work, instead her jaw got much larger) then you're supposed to develop your jaw more.

I'd say that the first method would probably develop a more natural / 'attractive' looking face for most people, however chewing will increase jaw size (arguable that some western people could do with some of this too)

lvysaur

My jaw is actually on the extreme end, being very large,

If that's you in your pic, I wouldn't say your jaw is particularly large. It's definitely there, but your chin looks much more dominant, and you have a long head. That type of face is unattractive to me in women. By large jaw, I mean something like this: http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/06/02/1225719/998619-model-prisoner-must-stay-in-jail.jpg

Basically, a wide jaw which makes the head look a bit more squareish, as opposed to a vertical rectangle, is attractive to my eyes. I noticed on K2 that the "ridges" of bone at the front of my jawline, near my chin, disappeared. So my face became less long, and more wide, which was fine considering it was too long to begin with.

Something interesting is that long faces (and presumably a relatively narrower jaw) are particularly common in Africa, India, Middle East, and curiously, Britain (but not central europe).

sladerunner69

If that's you in your pic, I wouldn't say your jaw is particularly large. It's definitely there, but your chin looks much more dominant, and you have a long head. That type of face is unattractive to me in women. By large jaw, I mean something like this: http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/06/02/1225719/998619-model-prisoner-must-stay-in-jail.jpg

Basically, a wide jaw which makes the head look a bit more squareish, as opposed to a vertical rectangle, is attractive to my eyes. I noticed on K2 that the "ridges" of bone at the front of my jawline, near my chin, disappeared. So my face became less long, and more wide, which was fine considering it was too long to begin with.

The width of my jaw to the width of my upper skull isnt particularly alrge, but it is extroardinarly long. I wouldn't be suprised if it's the longest jaw in the world, in all seriousness. My picture is misleading because my forehead si also unnaturally wide, I wear an 8 inch hat snugly. Andre the giant had a smaller head than me. Except I am just under 6'. I swear anyone who's come across me has never seen anything like it.

I think has to do with high androgenic activity during the development years. I had the capacity for what most would consider "adult" level facial hair when I was 13, by 16 I had to shave twice a day to keep my skin smooth, once in the morning and again 10 hours later if I was going out to something.

lvysaur

I know a person who might rival your jaw/head length. He also happens to be balding rather aggressively for his age. What's your hair situation like, out of curiosity?

I would second the androgen hypothesis. My head was rather long (until recent doses of K2), and I had full blown facial hair between 15 and 16. Also developed hair loss at 21 which I only got under control recently through peating and related things. I've also noticed that individuals and populations with "wider" heads tend to have less facial hair.

Peating tends to give me many symptoms of lower androgen levels, but I think that's probably a good thing, as DHT is likely an adaptive stress hormone created to oppose estrogen and prevent estrogen formation. At the moment I have a ton of head hair, finer and slower growing facial hair, and a higher spatial intellect, all associated with low or not too high androgen levels. I know balding friends who have told me that visualizing things is hard.

DaveFoster

The width of my jaw to the width of my upper skull isnt particularly alrge, but it is extroardinarly long. I wouldn't be suprised if it's the longest jaw in the world, in all seriousness.
That's kind of funny. I noticed your jaw immediately when I saw your avatar. You and I have the same heart-shaped face with the wide forehead and cheekbones.

I'm curious if it's tied to acromegaly and growth hormone (like Andre the Giant and Tony Robbins.)

Massive%20action_Dr%20Mike%20Reid.jpg

tomisonbottom

Oh wow, I know you love that! Vitamin K really seemed to helped my facial structure too. I was finally able to stop wearing the retainer I'd needed for over ten years. It's good stuff. I'm so happy for you.:thumbsup:

That's awesome! I've been wearing one forever too. How much K did you take to do that?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's awesome! I've been wearing one forever too. How much K did you take to do that?
I've never taken more than 4.4 mg/day so far. I'm about to get some of haidut's K but so far I've only taken what is in a dose of estro-ban and 1-2 Life Extension Super K.

FredSonoma

Well most guys I think would claim that a women with a larger jaw would look to masculine but I suppose its all personal preference. I think it bears a dominant, intimidating sort of presence, having a larger jaw. So many guys are put off by women with large jaws because they feel it is too striking. My jaw is actually on the extreme end, being very large, so I get this impression from many people. I seem to congregate best with the female like as well.

Do you find girls seem to like you better after Peating? In general did girls always like you?

DaveFoster

Do you find girls seem to like you better after Peating? In general did girls always like you?
College here. Having a high metabolic rate leads to confidence, but they still want to get with the 6'3" football players.

m_arch

I just saw some pictures of myself from this past weekend and compared them to pictures from about 9 months ago... and holy **** I look different! I almost can't believe it's real, as the width to heigh ratio of my face looks like it has almost doubled! I couldn't believe it at first, thinking it must be something with the picture, but looking at my friends also in the same picture, they look just like their old pictures. Sh*t is crazy!!!
Can you post a picture? Curious!

i think it's hard to say because i think your perception changes as well as you get better.. i notice different things like i dont use the internet as much as before i started peating. it sounds dumb, but i think your perception to reality changes a lot based on your health.. i was in a pretty bad spot before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom