Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

DaveFoster

i think it's hard to say because i think your perception changes as well as you get better.. i notice different things like i dont use the internet as much as before i started peating. it sounds dumb, but i think your perception to reality changes a lot based on your health.. i was in a pretty bad spot before.
Dumb? Nothing but the truth.

Lucas

Freed, looking at the pictures, your height to width before was 1.66, so an oblong face.

After, the ratio is 1.15, so going to a square face.

Just amazing!!

sladerunner69

Do you find girls seem to like you better after Peating? In general did girls always like you?

Girls always thought I was very handsome. Many of them flip their hair and roll their eyes at me, thinking Im another pretty-boy with a cruddy personality who likes to walk over girls and tally up as many as he can. I am really not that kind of guy, I am too soft hearted for it. I wish the ladies would be more confident and friendly and easier to get along with in general. But I do say their perceived need to be protective around guys like me as legitimate. It's a conundrum really because I feel like in order to get a date or a coffee I must go out of my visage and strive to be the kind of aggressive, overly assertive braggart that most women already have me pinned down for, before they even hear my voice. It doesn't seem like much to complain about but you'd be suprised how not-so-simple it is for quite attractive gentlemen to get dates these days if they go about it with righteousness, chivalry, morales etc in mind.

As far as physical appeaerance I haven't seen anything form peating except larger muscles and brighter, smoother skin, but the biggest change with my social life since I started peating in 2013 would be my personality, which females are definitely impressed by. I have plent ymroe energy and a focus that is almsot infinite, so I am able to be my best self for people in a way I really wasn't prior... I can be cheerful, clever, happy-go-lucky, never-let-anything get me down, which was my biggest issue prior to peating (being depressed/lazy). I think people are really impressed by guys with high energy who can be leaders and always have a smile on their face no matter what event have transpired (minus a few exeptions obviously)

FredSonoma

Girls always thought I was very handsome. Many of them flip their hair and roll their eyes at me, thinking Im another pretty-boy with a cruddy personality who likes to walk over girls and tally up as many as he can. I am really not that kind of guy, I am too soft hearted for it. I wish the ladies would be more confident and friendly and easier to get along with in general. But I do say their perceived need to be protective around guys like me as legitimate. It's a conundrum really because I feel like in order to get a date or a coffee I must go out of my visage and strive to be the kind of aggressive, overly assertive braggart that most women already have me pinned down for, before they even hear my voice. It doesn't seem like much to complain about but you'd be suprised how not-so-simple it is for quite attractive gentlemen to get dates these days if they go about it with righteousness, chivalry, morales etc in mind.

As far as physical appeaerance I haven't seen anything form peating except larger muscles and brighter, smoother skin, but the biggest change with my social life since I started peating in 2013 would be my personality, which females are definitely impressed by. I have plent ymroe energy and a focus that is almsot infinite, so I am able to be my best self for people in a way I really wasn't prior... I can be cheerful, clever, happy-go-lucky, never-let-anything get me down, which was my biggest issue prior to peating (being depressed/lazy). I think people are really impressed by guys with high energy who can be leaders and always have a smile on their face no matter what event have transpired (minus a few exeptions obviously)

Yeah I would definitely agree that girls seem to like my energy much, much better. Before Peating, I was visibly tired all the time, and girls enjoyed my company as a friend, but rarely seemed to want more. As a guy, I definitely don't find it attractive when I meet a girl that always looks tired or grumpy. I also agree about the lack of showing negative emotion - I think it is a sign of a strong energy output, leading to the ability to compose yourself under any circumstance. I definitely am less visibly emotional with Peating. Can't say I've ever had the problem where girls pin me down for being just a player that's trying to run up my tally LOL but that's interesting to hear that perspective.

m_arch

FredSonoma

Holy moly dude, only 3 months k2 use? What brand of k2 are you using?
Your face does indeed look a lot wider. Have you noticed a change within your bite? Or your teeth? Or your breathing?
Yep just 3 months! I was using Thorne K2 for the majority of it, but have recently switched to Haidut's K2 because it is cheaper. My bottom row of teeth seems to have widened out a bit, not sure about the upper part. Bite seems mostly the same, hard to say though. Definitely feels wider though. I used to have an underbite and I still have it just as bad. Haven't noticed anything with breathing really.

ALSO, another thing to keep in mind is that before I got really ill about 3 years ago, my face was considerably wider than my "before" pictures. I was just much healthier. So I think a lot of the widening out is just going back to my normal self with better health and not necessarily related to the K2.

This is me before ever having health problems / before paleo / before Ray Peat.

December 2011, age 19: [photo deleted on request of poster]

Last edited by a moderator:

sladerunner69

Thanks!!!! I think my face in general just looks more manly. I think some of it is just my natural facial expression changing and posture, however. But I do think there has been a definite change in my face, at a physical level. It is kind of hard to believe that it is bone growth... but I guess anything is possible. My hair was also definitely thinner before Peating as well.

However, I do think in my first pictures that the increase in width-to-height ratio is somewhat exaggerated because of the lighting or something... not sure why. However, I have friends that are in both pictures, I could try comparing their WHRs in both pictures to see if it's different (so I know if it's lighting or a change in my face).

November 2014 (Age 22)View attachment 2247 View attachment 2248

January 2016 (Age 23)View attachment 2249 View attachment 2250

Looks like your jaw has gotten a bit wider and larger. Could be associated with higher androgen levels from peating.

DaveFoster

Thanks!!!! I think my face in general just looks more manly. I think some of it is just my natural facial expression changing and posture, however. But I do think there has been a definite change in my face, at a physical level. It is kind of hard to believe that it is bone growth... but I guess anything is possible. My hair was also definitely thinner before Peating as well.

However, I do think in my first pictures that the increase in width-to-height ratio is somewhat exaggerated because of the lighting or something... not sure why. However, I have friends that are in both pictures, I could try comparing their WHRs in both pictures to see if it's different (so I know if it's lighting or a change in my face).

November 2014 (Age 22)View attachment 2247 View attachment 2248

January 2016 (Age 23)View attachment 2249 View attachment 2250
You definitely pulled a Neville Longobottom. Dosage? 8 mg? 12 mg?

FredSonoma

You definitely pulled a Neville Longobottom. Dosage? 8 mg? 12 mg?
I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty sure I was doing like 15 mg, 8 times a day on my arm for a while. Hold on I actually used a $70 bottle of Thorne K2 every 2 weeks so lemme calculate from that.

Edit: Okay I was probably doing that more like 5 times a day (15 mg topically on my arm)

Last edited:

m_arch

I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty sure I was doing like 15 mg, 8 times a day on my arm for a while. Hold on I actually used a $70 bottle of Thorne K2 every 2 weeks so lemme calculate from that.

Edit: Okay I was probably doing that more like 5 times a day (15 mg topically on my arm)
That is a lot of k2.

haidut

Forum Supporter

You probably don't need that much. As "little" as 30mg orally for a month has also been shown to affect jaw shape in humans in Japan.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

FredSonoma

You probably don't need that much. As "little" as 30mg orally for a month has also been shown to affect jaw shape in humans in Japan.

I was using it topically - I know some studies contradict this, but using supplements topically definitely feels weaker to me. I also find that my body doesn't seem to "store" nutrients taken topically, meaning I could orally consume a ton of K2 and not feel like I need it for the next few days, whereas when I use it topically, I pretty quickly feel the effects wearing off the next day if I don't use it again.

FredSonoma

Also, I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio must be doing something to make his face wider / more androgenic.

Look at this in 1998 (He was age 24): Leonardo DiCaprio's Changing Looks

Look at this in 2006 (age 32): Leonardo DiCaprio's Changing Looks

His face looks significantly wider and more aggressive. He also just looks calmer, more energetic, and more sure of himself. (that could be from being a millionaire for so many years LOL but I could imagine that also having an opposite effect)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also, I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio must be doing something to make his face wider / more androgenic.

His face looks significantly wider and more aggressive. He also just looks calmer, more energetic, and more sure of himself. (that could be from being a millionaire for so many years LOL but I could imagine that also having an opposite effect)

Pretty much all males in Hollywood start TRT when they hit 30. Given that looks are paramount in this profession, I guess I am not surprised. I think Russel Crowe and Hugh Jackman also made the news recently about their roid abuse and their changing appearance as a result. Hugh Jackman got a case of mild skin cancer and blamed it on the sun and lack of sunscreen, but the fact that he was seen with a mild gyno on a beach points to his T shots raising estrogen and probably triggering the squamous cell carcinoma.
Other people have noted his dramatic change in appearance as well.
Didn't realize how much Hugh Jackman has changed since his first appearance as Wolverine. • /r/pics

Last edited:

acrylic

Are there any negative side effects from these doses? 30mg/day

Makrosky

It's called "growing up".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom