Why I Escaped To Texas - The Health Ranger

It's hilarious that American conservatives used to be the ones to think like "DDT is safe as water" and liberals were the healthy ones, and now they are slowly switching. Sad thing is, conservatives did it out of ignorance and inertia, now the others do it for FEAR of being seen as "ignorant", and they do it by letting the government tell them what the "educated opinion" is.

Drareg

Would love to visit here,he speaks of differing cultures like cali and Texas,I think it’s underestimated and forgotten how incredible an achievement America is,to have such a vast area of different areas with massive populations majority United,it’s human beings still with demented streams of consciousness so the issues arising now where always going to come and be there,as toxic as nation states are everywhere there is something/something’s good driving America that stops it descending into complete breakdown.
It’s also interesting to note city’s like London and NYC,for me NYC has a much deeper civic pride it instills into all "races"and cultures,it really promotes tolerance and respect united by civic pride,now I know nypd with guns subtly influence this but it’s impressive and obviously not perfect but there is a level of tolerance,London has a touch more aggression amongst differing "races" and cultures.
Is this the reason why we don’t see grassroots radical ISIS in NYC as much,we are seeing more it London no with a smaller population?or is geographic... 9/11 is a slightly differing context to knife attacks on the street from guys who lived in the community their whole lives for example imo.

burtlancast

JamesGatz

Strange things going on in Texas I tell u

A0E50CE4-23C4-4A69-9323-B201510560AC.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals