A Milk Maker Finally Steps Up To The Plate

sm1693

And puts out a skim milk without added vitamins. I have been waiting years for this product. It is a bonus that it is grassfed and fully pasteurized.

https://m.facebook.com/wholefoodsma...275477.186851280654/10157201729195655/?type=3

The pic shows 2%, but skim is available. They don't have a website.

I'm thinking it took a conscious re-assessment of the milk laws and risking a legal quagmire, as the Millking brand did several years ago. Millking is a Central Texas brand but Lazy Meadows is from Georgia so maybe they have a larger distribution.

The only other comparable milk I've seen is the raw brand in california, but raw has problems.

L

lollipop

And puts out a skim milk without added vitamins. I have been waiting years for this product. It is a bonus that it is grassfed and fully pasteurized.

https://m.facebook.com/wholefoodsma...275477.186851280654/10157201729195655/?type=3

The pic shows 2%, but skim is available. They don't have a website.

I'm thinking it took a conscious re-assessment of the milk laws and risking a legal quagmire, as the Millking brand did several years ago. Millking is a Central Texas brand but Lazy Meadows is from Georgia so maybe they have a larger distribution.

The only other comparable milk I've seen is the raw brand in california, but raw has problems.
I drink Mill King. Good stuff.

chrismeyers

This is the one thing I still have some hesitations on in my diet. I drink a whole lot of skim (fat free) milk and cringe every time I see the A and D3 added. I think by law reduced fat milks have to have atleast the A so Im not sure how this new company is doing it but more power to them. Its gotten to the point where I am strongly trying to convince myself to go Organic Valley Grassmilk whole milk which absolutely zero added vitamins, is 100% grass fed, and lightly pasteurized. The problem of course is that it has a lot more fat. I dont believe there is anything at all wrong with dairy fat, and especially grass fed dairy fat, but I notice it just doesnt digest for me as smooth and effortlessly as skim milk. So its a tough decision and Ive made attempts on Grassmilk before but I really want to eliminate the last added vitamins

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom