Texas Hospital Appears To Give Worker Fake Vax Injection

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In Germany the latest polls say that about 50% don't want to get vaccinated, and the medical profession is leading the pack. The hospitals here are already understaffed, lots of jobs for nurses are vaccant, and the hospital staff is overworked. There is no way to bully 50% of the nurses, unless you want the medical system to crash completely.

I understand that you wanted to get out of the covid drama. I wish you all the best!
Thank you! The situation is the same here as far as I can tell from my friends (and husband) still in the field.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

How many of you know of first hand vaccine damage? Not reading about it, but relatives, friends and such?

Kray

How many of you know of first hand vaccine damage? Not reading about it, but relatives, friends and such?
Not I. But I don't even know more than a handful of people in my universe who have gotten "COVID". Most resolved at home, no doctor.

LeeLemonoil

How many people do you know who have not had longterm side-effects from an mRNA-vaccine?

None, obviously. And that’s the thing.

Combined with the conventional questionable aspects of many vaccines:

Why do they use some proteins as stabilizers that by themselves elicit immune responses or even mimic pathogenic protein-fragments?
Surely there are much more benign alternatives?

And I still can’t wrap my mind around the fact that it wasn’t hitherto possible to create an effective mRNA-based vaccine for Ebola, SARS or the endemic other relatively harmless Coronas but they come up with one against SCV2 (which has some unique properties, making research more difficult) within a year?

And this actually isn’t true either. Why are outlets never report the fact that the labs that now have success, BionTech, Moderna and others - are doing mRNA-therapeutics research for years already. With very few breakthroughs up until today

How many people do you know who have not had longterm side-effects from an mRNA-vaccine?

None, obviously. And that’s the thing.

Combined with the conventional questionable aspects of many vaccines:

Why do they use some proteins as stabilizers that by themselves elicit immune responses or even mimic pathogenic protein-fragments?
Surely there are much more benign alternatives?

And I still can’t wrap my mind around the fact that it wasn’t hitherto possible to create an effective mRNA-based vaccine for Ebola, SARS or the endemic other relatively harmless Coronas but they come up with one against SCV2 (which has some unique properties, making research more difficult) within a year?

And this actually isn’t true either. Why are outlets never report the fact that the labs that now have success, BionTech, Moderna and others - are doing mRNA-therapeutics research for years already. With very few breakthroughs up until today

Very very true, these are concerning questions, which are not sufficiently answered, but need to be, urgently. My question was indeed intended in a "matter of fact" kind of way, I know of the top of my head of two accounts of vaccine damage that I observed to be described here, which I perceived as plausible and disturbing. I asked to get more descriptions/incidents to construct my perspective with outside experiences in a more effective way. I myself wasn't vaccinated for a long time, as a child yes, but even tetanus i did not refresh, so my own experience is lacking.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

LeeLemonoil

Thank you. That’s about what I expected-that it wouldn’t be a government mandate initially but similar to masks you wouldn’t be able to work, fly, shop in a store etc. without proof of vaccination.

That’s what will be going on in all former western liberal democracies.

The State won’t technically usher in mandatory vaccination but surely all these shiny emergency laws for health protection passed these last few month everywhere will allow the state to force airlines, stores, clubs etc. to make sure that they don’t contribute to spreading and keeping the pandemia alive by allowing only vaccinated customers in.

Constitutional courts will find this perfectly fine and legal certainly.

Just as now the state doesn’t engage in censoring - heaven forbids, that’s unconstitutional in every liberal democracy worth lts Salt right? -
but big tech does and big media does. Perfectly legal though isn’t it? Private entities and such.

Carrum

Behold the invisible syringe!
Popular UK tv channel ITV.
Fast forward to 1:41.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals