Texas Hospital Appears To Give Worker Fake Vax Injection

J

jb116

Also, if I'm not mistaken, looking closely it looks like an insulin syringe but could be wrong. Anyway the video speaks for itself.

Regina

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’d like a fake one too please!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi @Blossom, will you be subject to forced vaccination for your work? I have been thinking about you.
Thank you for thinking of me. I’m not sure yet. I stopped working in the medical field in August so I may have moved down a few rungs on their priority list.

Dennis

I'm actually looking for a such a vaccine, lol.
On a serious note, PM me directly if you know someone who does these. I'm interested.

Lollipop2

Thank you for thinking of me. I’m not sure yet. I stopped working in the medical field in August so I may have moved down a few rungs on their priority list.
Awesome!! That is the big one. By the time they try to roll it out to everyone, I think there will be soooo much resistance they will fail.

Kray

Awesome!! That is the big one. By the time they try to roll it out to everyone, I think there will be soooo much resistance they will fail.
@Blossom
We can only hope! I really feel for those who would be "forced". There've already been reports of serious reactions in some, and we don't know what other long-term effects it might bring. But perhaps it's not enough to change the results, right? What does that remind us of? :rolleyes:

Lollipop2

@Blossom
We can only hope! I really feel for those who would be "forced". There've already been reports of serious reactions in some, and we don't know what other long-term effects it might bring. But perhaps it's not enough to change the results, right? What does that remind us of? :rolleyes:
Hoping for us all really.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom
I honestly try not to think about it too much. It’s truly unbelievable everything that’s gone on this year. The problem for me is that I took the first job I could find as a teacher’s assistant for 1/3 the pay just to get out of the front line covid drama only to find out people in primary education are still fairly high on their priority list. I sincerely hope and pray for just a few more months before I receive an ultimatum to take the vaccine in order to be able to work. I’ve set my life up to where I don’t need much income but I’d prefer to have some. It’s surreal. I’m pretty sure I would leave my current job too before taking the vaccine.

Last edited:

LuMonty

@Blossom I'm a substitute teacher and I'm just waiting to be told the same thing. IIRC from an old meet up thread (that my mushed brain forgot to respond to) you're just east of me so I'm guessing we're in the same boat in that regard. Between my wife's work and my budgeting we live pretty well but all of my warning bells are still going off. I hope you can get the work in that you need. As for me, I've been counting on being let go for awhile now so I'm prepared.

Kray

I honestly try not to think about it too much. It’s truly unbelievable everything that’s gone on this year. The problem for me is that I took the first job I could find as a teacher’s assistant for 1/3 the pay just to get out of the front line covid drama only to find out people in primary education are still fairly high on their priority list. I sincerely hope and pray for just a few more months before I receive an ultimatum to take the vaccine in order to be able to work. I’ve set my life up to where I don’t need much income but I’d prefer to have some. It’s surreal. I’m pretty sure I would leave my current job too before taking the vaccine.
It is a reality for all of us, how the current landscape has changed our lives. I wish you the best in the decisions ahead!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It is a reality for all of us, how the current landscape has changed our lives. I wish you the best in the decisions ahead!
Thank you, you too. I hope none of us are forced to take the vaccine!

Giraffe

In Germany the latest polls say that about 50% don't want to get vaccinated, and the medical profession is leading the pack. The hospitals here are already understaffed, lots of jobs for nurses are vaccant, and the hospital staff is overworked. There is no way to bully 50% of the nurses, unless you want the medical system to crash completely.

I understand that you wanted to get out of the covid drama. I wish you all the best!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom I'm a substitute teacher and I'm just waiting to be told the same thing. IIRC from an old meet up thread (that my mushed brain forgot to respond to) you're just east of me so I'm guessing we're in the same boat in that regard. Between my wife's work and my budgeting we live pretty well but all of my warning bells are still going off. I hope you can get the work in that you need. As for me, I've been counting on being let go for awhile now so I'm prepared.
I hope it doesn’t come to that honestly. I’m just north of Indianapolis. I have been fortunate that since it’s a private school I’ve been able to wear a face shield instead of a mask. I love the job but I might have to start doing a little home care here and there. We’ve already closed once because of covid. I’m glad to hear your family has budgeted for these challenges.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals