Who is your favorite user on the forum?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@LadyRae, Thank you for understanding what I meant.

@LUH 3417, I wasn’t referring to legitimate righteous anger in the least but pointing out to another forum member that his outright character assaults and insults on forum members were more harmful to himself than anyone else. To attack people like that for no reason whatsoever obviously can’t and won’t be tolerated here. The forum members he singled out are not his enemy and shouldn’t be treated as such. Since we are adults here I hope it’s understood that we all have the responsibility to control our emotions when we interact with each other. Sorry if I was unclear.

Mauritio

He was probably mentioned before but @tyw was great ! Really like his older posts especially when challenging ray or georgi ,very thoughtful and neutral.

Mauritio

@Mauritio, I miss him too.
Yeah many good people left over the years . I wonder if it was something about the forum or life just got in the way.
The good thing about a forum is that your posts can still help someone even if you're not around anymore.

Korven

Myself of course!

Just kidding, favourite users are:

@Tarmander for introducing a TON of useful health modalities/interventions to the forum
@Blossom for being such a great person, more than 10000 posts helping people for FREE, asking for nothing in return. Really a role model!
@Jennifer same as above, as well as being the "Thyroid guru" of the forum. And seems like a very sweet, caring person!
@LastingJoy for his "french'ness" and discernment
@ursidae for the black-pill posts
@lampofred always has a distinctly unique take on things, classic RPF poster

Last edited:

Korven

And @tca300 who sadly left the forum prematurely , his posts really helped me when I was super sick/bed-bound and depressed, making me think that there was some hope of being healthy/"normal" again.

And @shine for being so generous with his time and answering my CFS questions before, thank you!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
He was probably mentioned before but @tyw was great !
Yeh I wish I would have heeded his warnings about fructose sooner. Live and learn. :)

dukesbobby777

Yeh I wish I would have heeded his warnings about fructose sooner. Live and learn. :)

I'm going to search again for his posts. What did he warn about fructose?

And @tca300 who sadly left the forum prematurely , his posts really helped me when I was super sick/bed-bound and depressed, making me think that there was some hope of being healthy/"normal" again.

And @shine for being so generous with his time and answering my CFS questions before, thank you!

What do you mean prematurely? Wasn't he on here since the early 2010s? I wasn't even aware that he'd left.

Korven

What do you mean prematurely? Wasn't he on here since the early 2010s? I wasn't even aware that he'd left.

Yeah he left last year I think because of the thread where people were speculating on the cause of Ray's death. A shame...

Jennifer

Myself of course!

Just kidding, favourite users are:

@Tarmander for introducing a TON of useful health modalities/interventions to the forum
@Blossom for being such a great person, more than 10000 posts helping people for FREE, asking for nothing in return. Really a role model!
@Jennifer same as above, as well as being the "Thyroid guru" of the forum. And seems like a very sweet, caring person!
@LastingJoy for his "french'ness" and discernment
@ursidae for the black-pill posts
@lampofred always has a distinctly unique take on things, classic RPF poster

Aww. 🥹 Thank you very much, Korven. That means a lot to me. I think you’re a great person, too! ❤️

LUH 3417

@LadyRae, Thank you for understanding what I meant.

@LUH 3417, I wasn’t referring to legitimate righteous anger in the least but pointing out to another forum member that his outright character assaults and insults on forum members were more harmful to himself than anyone else. To attack people like that for no reason whatsoever obviously can’t and won’t be tolerated here. The forum members he singled out are not his enemy and shouldn’t be treated as such. Since we are adults here I hope it’s understood that we all have the responsibility to control our emotions when we interact with each other. Sorry if I was unclear.
Why is nazism tolerated but going on a rant about specific forum members not ok? It’s ok to hate Jewish people but once it becomes personal it’s suddenly violating? If violence and attacks aren’t tolerated, I can see your point. It just seems like certain topics fly under the radar while others are problematic.

JamesGatz

Why is nazism tolerated but going on a rant about specific forum members not ok? It’s ok to hate Jewish people but once it becomes personal it’s suddenly violating? If violence and attacks aren’t tolerated, I can see your point. It just seems like certain topics fly under the radar while others are problematic.
Let me ask you this question and think about it for a moment, don't answer it too quick:

Why do you have a problem with Nazism?

Think about it, and give a logical answer, don't involve your feelings, give me 3 logical reasons why YOU have a problem with it.

After you're done with that, answer this question:

If you ran a forum, would you ban everyone that broke the same rule on every occassion or... would you look at every situation IN CONTEXT and make the reasonable decision?

For example, lets say insulting someone isn't allowed BUT lets see there was people PROVOKING a certain person NON STOP even though this person is minding their own business. Would you ban that person for reacting if they were provoked by the same person on multiple occasions? Or would you take the situation in context?

Another question:

Lets say you ran a successful forum, FOR EVERY FORUM (I'm not talking about this one specifically), it stays alive when people are coming to the forum regularly.

So what does that mean? If people get bored on a forum, they leave. If there is never anything new on a forum, they leave.

Right?

So we can say - people don't stay on the forum unless it STAYS ACTIVE and entertaining/fun,

Right?

So, if you ran a forum, and had SPECIFIC PEOPLE/PERSONALITIES, that brought A LOT OF PUBLICITY/ATTENTION to the forum (keep in mind, there is NO SUCH THING as bad publicity),

Would you just straight up ban these people if they stepped out of line or would you message them and tell them to chill for a bit? If you ban all of these people, then we run into the issue mentioned above

Think about it.... Use your brain before you answer these questions, and once you think of an answer - think about why this forum is successful and why people such as yourself may not have a successful forum

ursidae

I hear you. The popular opinion is to “let go” of grudges and anger and gaslight yourself into feeling at peace when there hasn’t been any real biological or psychological solution because you didn’t get the chance to express your rage. That was my point pretty much, we can’t simulate peace and there’s a lot to be angry about given the circumstances of the world.
Anger is often misplaced. Unloading on other people, particularly when it is misdirected, will cause anger in those people. It is a chain reaction, a vicious cycle.

Would your reflections on the matter be so tempered and sympathetic if you were part of the line-up that got called such words?

If so, you should volunteer to be the outlet of rage for all the frustrated people out there, "given the circumstances of the world".

Last edited:

Korven

Aww. 🥹 Thank you very much, Korven. That means a lot to me. I think you’re a great person, too! ❤️
Yeah and I also forgot to mention the incredible tenacity, going through years of debilitating sickness and somehow pulling through. It is inspiring to many here in similar situations I would think. And thank you! ❤️
Thank you

:hiding

Seriously some of the funniest ***t here

Korven

Anger is often misplaced. Unloading on other people, particularly when it is misdirected, will cause anger in those people. It is a chain reaction, a vicious cycle.

Would your reflections on the matter be so tempered and sympathetic if you were part of the line-up that got called such words?

If so, you should volunteer to be the outlet of rage for all the frustrated people out there, "given the circumstances of the world".

+1 I don't think it's ok to be an ***hole and spew ad hominems just because you feel wronged by the world. Clearly that guy has some entitlement or self-worth or anger issues and for sure I can see how he could benefit from working through and expressing those emotions (instead of keeping them bottled up), however I really doubt his temper tantrum here made him feel any better or really resolved anything.

LUH 3417

It’s just funny, it’s a forum moderated by Christians, but the response to someone clearly in distress is the same scapegoating. @ursidae if he had something to say about me I’d face the conflict and try to right a wrong or get to the truth of the matter. I have no idea what went on between the two of you.

LUH 3417

Let me ask you this question and think about it for a moment, don't answer it too quick:

Why do you have a problem with Nazism?

Think about it, and give a logical answer, don't involve your feelings, give me 3 logical reasons why YOU have a problem with it.

After you're done with that, answer this question:

If you ran a forum, would you ban everyone that broke the same rule on every occassion or... would you look at every situation IN CONTEXT and make the reasonable decision?

For example, lets say insulting someone isn't allowed BUT lets see there was people PROVOKING a certain person NON STOP even though this person is minding their own business. Would you ban that person for reacting if they were provoked by the same person on multiple occasions? Or would you take the situation in context?

Another question:

Lets say you ran a successful forum, FOR EVERY FORUM (I'm not talking about this one specifically), it stays alive when people are coming to the forum regularly.

So what does that mean? If people get bored on a forum, they leave. If there is never anything new on a forum, they leave.

Right?

So we can say - people don't stay on the forum unless it STAYS ACTIVE and entertaining/fun,

Right?

So, if you ran a forum, and had SPECIFIC PEOPLE/PERSONALITIES, that brought A LOT OF PUBLICITY/ATTENTION to the forum (keep in mind, there is NO SUCH THING as bad publicity),

Would you just straight up ban these people if they stepped out of line or would you message them and tell them to chill for a bit? If you ban all of these people, then we run into the issue mentioned above

Think about it.... Use your brain before you answer these questions, and once you think of an answer - think about why this forum is successful and why people such as yourself may not have a successful forum
Ray specifically talked in an intellectual tradition that connected nazism to America being the 4th reich. If I’m gonna peruse the ray peat forum I’d like to be able to share and read content about this connection, since most of our media/Hollywood/education and internet culture does everything it can to bury the evidence

LUH 3417

Actually people are subjected to misplaced anger everyday, it’s called being in the world. the internet gives everyone a fake little veil to play big man on campus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals