Hi!

Lianda

Hi!
I'm one of those people who have had an interest in nutrition and weight loss my entire adult life. Unfortunately, I dieted when I really didn't need to (effects of media encouraging women to be excessively thin), and dieted myself to overweight, and developed Hashimoto's Thyroiditis from my mindset of hating my body. I have learned the error of my ways, and found that thoughts create reality - and probably created my medical condition! I have learned to appreciate, and honor my body. I have stopped calorie restricted dieting, and exercising to lose weight.. But my body is stuck, and needs a lot of tender care and nurturing to get back to health. I help women learn this lesson, and to improve their well-being, health and happiness.

What's your age? early 60s

How did you find the forum? - exploring the Ray Peat website

How did you find Ray Peat's work? from extensive reading in the Paleo Community

How long have you been Peating? - just beginning

What is your favorite part about Peating? - learning about MYTH-information in the "common knowledge" that has been accepted as fact.

What is the worst part? Breaking through long held beliefs about how bad sugar is for you.... learning how to eat - but not become orthorexic.

What are your health issues? Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, (hypothyroid symptoms), Still experiencing hot flashes from menopause; fast resting heart rate (105, and pounding heart - without beta blocker). Overweight, and wanting to drop down to a better weight for my lifestyle.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from RP, and this forum!
from the heart,
Lianda

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Lianda, welcome to the forum! :welcome

Ray-Z

Welcome, Lianda.

Lianda said:
I have learned the error of my ways, and found that thoughts create reality - and probably created my medical condition!

:1

Amazing how much damage a few mistaken ideas can do...particularly when (as in my case) you resist correcting them...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom