Who is your favorite user on the forum?

JamesGatz

Ray specifically talked in an intellectual tradition that connected nazism to America being the 4th reich. If I’m gonna peruse the ray peat forum I’d like to be able to share and read content about this connection, since most of our media/Hollywood/education and internet culture does everything it can to bury the evidence
What does that have to do with ANYTHING I asked about the Third Reich? Nothing, you don't even know

LUH 3417

What does that have to do with ANYTHING I asked about the Third Reich? Nothing, you don't even know
Did it maybe cross your pea sized brain that I could care less about meeting your demands and I don’t post here to answer your inquiries?

LUH 3417

Alright my bad, I thought you wanted to meet my demands but I guess not *sigh*
Scurve does have a point, people like you who promote “success” and the same values you’re trying to run away from with mommy and daddy to Florida, are like a plague here. Used to be there were actual cool posters interacting in ways that weren’t TikTok culture. Also sounds like you have some weird feelings for your sister, man, does she meet your demands or is she still betraying you?

JamesGatz

Scurve does have a point, people like you who promote “success” and the same values you’re trying to run away from with mommy and daddy to Florida, are like a plague here. Used to be there were actual cool posters interacting in ways that weren’t TikTok culture. Also sounds like you have some weird feelings for your sister, man, does she meet your demands or is she still betraying you?
I'm actually RUNNING AWAY with my mommy and daddy to South Carolina - Not Florida actually

Why do you have a fixation on my relationship with my mommy and daddy? Is it because you don't have a good relationship with your mother and father? I notice people on here that have a fixation with my relationship with my mom and dad don't have a good relationship with their family.

But anyway, both of these places are better than NYC (where you're stuck), 5G towers being built everywhere, NYPD has robot dogs now, and Your Mayor Eric Adams is cracking down on meat/dairy, you're going to be VEGAN soon - your clock is TICKING, better convince your husband to make some moves

THERES NO PLAGUE HERE MAN, Not by my doing anyway

Yea you're right - I grew up close to my little sister and she's like my daughter so it does kind of hurt me that she doesn't speak to me anymore, but her health is starting to fail and when she hits rock bottom - I'll be there to lend out my hand to her to pick her back up

I'm sure if you had siblings that you were close with (sounds like you never had a good relationship with your family), and witnessed them change into a different person after being surrounded by bad influences and they stopped speaking to you, you'd be sad about it too, but you'll never understand because you're on Level 1 and message other men on forums behind your husbands back, right?

LUH 3417

I'm actually RUNNING AWAY with my mommy and daddy to South Carolina - Not Florida actually

Why do you have a fixation on my relationship with my mommy and daddy? Is it because you don't have a good relationship with your mother and father? I notice people on here that have a fixation with my relationship with my mom and dad don't have a good relationship with their family.

But anyway, both of these places are better than NYC (where you're stuck), 5G towers being built everywhere, NYPD has robot dogs now, and Your Mayor Eric Adams is cracking down on meat/dairy, you're going to be VEGAN soon - your clock is TICKING, better convince your husband to make some moves

Yea you're right - I grew up close to my little sister and she's like my daughter so it does kind of hurt me that she doesn't speak to me anymore, but her health is starting to fail and when she hits rock bottom - I'll be there to lend out my hand to her to pick her back up

I'm sure if you had siblings that you were close with (sounds like you never had a good relationship with your family), and witnessed them change into a different person after being surrounded by bad influences and they stopped speaking to you, you'd be sad about it too, but you'll never understand because you're on Level 1 and message other men on forums behind your husbands back, right?
James I’m not married, I’m a 32 year old cat lady who slathers progesterone on her face every night hoping an internet stud like you might marry me.

LUH 3417

Also kinda weird you think you’re your sisters dad, I imagine that comes with some mommy is my girlfriend and I want to kill my daddy energy too. You can’t stand up to daddy so you troll all us old ladies on the forum. Sad.

JamesGatz

Also kinda weird you think you’re your sisters dad, I imagine that comes with some mommy is my girlfriend and I want to kill my daddy energy too. You can’t stand up to daddy so you troll all us old ladies on the forum. Sad.
🤣🤣🤣 WHAT? Where do you come up with this? projecting much? Do you have thoughts like that about your parents?

You read Sigmund Freud TOO MUCH MAN

Once again, obviously you didn't have a good relationship with your siblings because if you had a little brother or little sister and didn't help protect them from the ways of the world, you're a bad sister.

I'm actually my Dad's favorite child, my mom's favorite child too, I fixed their health and I was always do nice things for them without them having to ask me.

I'm not even a troll, why do you people think I'm a troll?

JamesGatz

James I’m not married, I’m a 32 year old cat lady who slathers progesterone on her face every night hoping an internet stud like you might marry me.
I'm pretty sure you are married, I can tell what a married woman sounds like and you sound like you're married.

By the way, you know progesterone shuts down DHT and T in high doses right? Probably why you sound like a BETA FEMALE, start a cycle of DHT and you'll turn into the superior SIGMA FEMALE

Well UNFORTUNATELY for you, I have feelings for one specific girl whos not on this forum, and I don't want any other girl besides her at the moment, so MAYBE You can find a different Internet stud on this forum that would be interested

LUH 3417

I'm pretty sure you are married, I can tell what a married woman sounds like and you sound like you're married.

By the way, you know progesterone shuts down DHT and T in high doses right? Probably why you sound like a BETA FEMALE, start a cycle of DHT and you'll turn into the superior SIGMA FEMALE

Well UNFORTUNATELY for you, I have feelings for one specific girl whos not on this forum, and I don't want any other girl besides her at the moment, so MAYBE You can find a different Internet stud on this forum that would be interested
Hi,
What is the ideological basis or source of the alpha primate? It seems as though this idea of a natural order of things, with kings just below angels, has some connection to animal social organization, or the way it is taught in schools.

I think it’s a projection of the social darwinist ideology of capitalism. As the religious justification for poverty was fading, middle of the 19th century, the hierarchic world view began seeing itself in animals, and then that became the “scientific basis” for justifying social stratification. The schools have been important for indoctrinating the ideology. The idea of a “pecking order” in chickens was similar to the idea of an alpha male in apes, and—disregarding the actual studies—became “common knowledge” by the middle of the last century. The pecking order develops in domestic chickens only under certain circumstances in flocks of a certain size, and in ape families the dominant male role is much more flexible, subtle, and situational than the genetic determinists have trained people to believe. When I was in the biology department at the U. of Oregon, 1968-72, professors were using Desmond Morris’s book The Naked Ape as a text book—a projection of Tory social ethics/militarism onto archeologic samples, and then an argument from that to “human nature.” It was as if Ayn Rand’s books were being used in sociology and philosophy courses.

Ayn Rand’s “objectivist” philosophy is now required reading for British teens

JamesGatz

Hi,
What is the ideological basis or source of the alpha primate? It seems as though this idea of a natural order of things, with kings just below angels, has some connection to animal social organization, or the way it is taught in schools.

I think it’s a projection of the social darwinist ideology of capitalism. As the religious justification for poverty was fading, middle of the 19th century, the hierarchic world view began seeing itself in animals, and then that became the “scientific basis” for justifying social stratification. The schools have been important for indoctrinating the ideology. The idea of a “pecking order” in chickens was similar to the idea of an alpha male in apes, and—disregarding the actual studies—became “common knowledge” by the middle of the last century. The pecking order develops in domestic chickens only under certain circumstances in flocks of a certain size, and in ape families the dominant male role is much more flexible, subtle, and situational than the genetic determinists have trained people to believe. When I was in the biology department at the U. of Oregon, 1968-72, professors were using Desmond Morris’s book The Naked Ape as a text book—a projection of Tory social ethics/militarism onto archeologic samples, and then an argument from that to “human nature.” It was as if Ayn Rand’s books were being used in sociology and philosophy courses.

Ayn Rand’s “objectivist” philosophy is now required reading for British teens
Thats some nice copypasta, are you going to tell us what you think about it or hide behind someone else's words?

Only BETA FEMALES hide behind someone else's words... you're not a beta female are you? Bawk... Bawk... Bawk

LUH 3417

Thats some nice copypasta, are you going to tell us what you think about it or hide behind someone else's words?

Only BETA FEMALES hide behind someone else's words... you're not a beta female are you? Bawk... Bawk... Bawk
I think you like me, this is how all the guys who propose to me act, a little bullying and deflation to get me stirred

JamesGatz

I think you like me, this is how all the guys who propose to me act, a little bullying and deflation to get me stirred
No trust me I don't - BUT I HAVE TO BE the last person to reply, I'll stop replying once you do.

Are you projecting again? I'm just having a little fun here because I CAN TELL your T/DHT levels are BELOW ZERO

PhilParma

Hello, I am a 34 year old internet stud with a mildly successful business and moderately suicidal tendencies. I am looking to wed a woman aged 18 to 34 who has a post-ovulation progesterone to estrogen ratio of at least 350. If this is you, please contact me toll free at 1(800)CRRTSLD

LUH 3417

No trust me I don't - BUT I HAVE TO BE the last person to reply, I'll stop replying once you do.

Are you projecting again? I'm just having a little fun here because I CAN TELL your T/DHT levels are BELOW ZERO
Don’t make me post my labs MAN

LUH 3417

POST THE LABS ALREADY

You know I evaluate labs in my mom's basement for a nominal fee right?

$20 will get you evaluated - let me know
You realize you’re a social media star, social media being a ruling class project to give people a sense of social currency and agency for their lack of ability to engage with the world and posses actual biological power in reality?

JamesGatz

You realize you’re a social media star, social media being a ruling class project to give people a sense of social currency and agency for their lack of ability to engage with the world and posses actual biological power in reality?
Na trust me - the same way you people don't let me breathe on this forum is the SAME WAY people feel about me in person.

Yea, maybe I didn't waste my time on the CORPORATE LADDER (rat race) but it doesn't matter because I'm noticed and reacted to in person, if there was no society and people lived in the wilderness where real skills are appreciated, I would be up there so it doesn't bother me

I'm not some basement dweller that you people want me to be so bad, I'm THAT GUY in person too even though I don't have some garbage 9-5 job

And its cool because girls will still cheat on their man (who has a 9-5) with a loser like me because I got what their man doesn't have, low stress, decent looks, and the attention they want

You people want me to be a loser SO BAD, but I'm not so it doesn't work

Last edited:

Jennifer

Yeah and I also forgot to mention the incredible tenacity, going through years of debilitating sickness and somehow pulling through. It is inspiring to many here in similar situations I would think. And thank you! ❤️

Thank you. 😊 I really do hope that I’ve given those in similar situations hope.

Hello, I am a 34 year old internet stud with a mildly successful business and moderately suicidal tendencies. I am looking to wed a woman aged 18 to 34 who has a post-ovulation progesterone to estrogen ratio of at least 350. If this is you, please contact me toll free at 1(800)CRRTSLD

Toll free at 1(800)CRRTSLD is a nice touch. 😂

-Luke-

Thank you. 😊 I really do hope that I’ve given those in similar situations hope.
You do. Also those in not similar situations.