Women of the forum: What are your favorite Peat-y make-up products?

tastyfood

This is a question for the women from the forum with experience buying make-up and grooming products that are not full of nasties.

It is my partner's birthday next month, and I wanted to make her a gift revolving make-up and beauty products. Everything she uses now has some kind of nasty substance, probably very estrogenic. I wanted to help her transition to more "natural" products that are not full of estrogenic and anti-metabolic substances.

Do women from the forum have any favorite brands and/or products? Please note I'm looking for products sold online or in-stores, not DIY formulas.

My partners doesn't use a ton of make-up, keeps thing pretty simple. Some eye-liner, and some light make-up on the face.

Thank you!

saene

Look into a company called 100% pure beauty they seem to use mostly fruit pigments and the products don't react to my extremely sensitive skin.

naevastar

I am yet to find any "peat-y" makeup products so I actually stopped wearing makeup for a couple of years and now I have gone back to use some of my favourite regular products lol which I only use once every now and then. Kossma is the worlds first PUFA free skincare line, maybe she would like some of that? ?The woman that makes it has also read Dr. Peats work. Maybe she knows some makeup brands that could be suitable too.

akgrrrl

Young Living essential oils company has some popular products in their makeup line

K_onz

100% pure, I like them because they are not using iron oxides in everything to pigment their stuff (you have to check, some still do) which is probably more Morely Robbins info influenced. Also I can find some things that are pufa free or reduced. Some of their products have poor application and some are perfectly great. So far I like their eyeliners, liquid concealer "2nd skin", "2nd skin" foundation, bamboo blur powder, eyeshadow cream and regular, bronzer and highlighter, creme stick blush and lipsticks.

I'm obsessed with Kossma Beauty (she does skin care) and has been in the Peat community for a long time. Her skin care products are AMAZING. She recommends pufa aware makeup and truly clean makeup brands on her IG and is very responsive and knowledgeable. I can't afford her whole line all at once but from her I have learned this technique

1 wash with something gentle.
2 hydrate with a plant / flower water (a true hydrosol as essential oils are dangerous, full of pufa and endocrine disrupting)
3 keep the moisture on the skin from the hydrosol and add fat based nourishment by adding an oil (jojoba, squalene, nocolita)
4 seal it all in and protect from the environment with her Tallow Balm stick which has a bit of beeswax so it keeps everything in / on the skin, not evaporating off!

I'm greasy for a little bit but I do some chores and walla I'm ready for make up and my skin is amazing.

She's so great to follow, she offers so much cosmetic education.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals