Who is your favorite user on the forum?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Some posters I really appreciate and it's hard to name everyone:
@Lokzo for his innovative and daring post on Vit D with which I agree by the way - Thank you tons!
@Hans for pretty much everything he posts which is super informative and helpful
@haidut for his supplements - Yay and Yay
@Dave Clark who always seems really level headed, trustworthy, and very knowledgeable about Vit D and everything he comments on
@Rinse & rePeat for her recipes - Yum and priceless!
@lampofred for his thoughtful and nice comments
@Blossom for her posts on oxalates and gyn issues which have been life saving and she's just so dang nice! What's not to like??
@redsun who seems so knowledgeable and willing to help others
and @miquelangeles for tongue scraper advice and extensive research on everything- Smart!

Appreciate the support ????

JamesGatz

All jokes aside @TheSir changed my life the most from everyone on the forum - not only is he one of the smartest people on the forum but the man is BASED - if I knew him in person and he was ever having a bad day - I would literally send girls over to him for some sloppy toppy hahaha

Last edited:

JamesGatz

MIQUELANGELES

MY G - I THOUGHT I knew A LOT about health before but Miquel took my health to ANOTHER DIMENSION,

I am literally becoming TOO POWERFUL for my city - at this current rate - I will take over THE WORLD in approximately 3 years MUAHAHAHA

NO LIE MAN, I'M NOT A SUCK-UP BUT MY G - I kid YOU NOT - there is LEVELS to this health stuff and he is in the TOP 0.0001% PERCENTILE of HEALTH on this forum

-Luke-

I am worried about him. He has been AWOL for a couple of months.

Ha! Guy leaves the forum for a few months & people are worried sick. I disappear for like a year & only one of my threads is bumped. If @haidut vanished for even a few weeks I'd imagine a few users here would be calling the CIA, FBI, etc. to see if someone has hired some hit on him or something due to his absence being "unsettling."

olive barely posted & vanished, people still bring him up & all he did was tout typical health advice BS you can rehash off of Wiki or Googling, nothing unique at all.

The Beard is the forum steroid king yet he was a douchey asshat who loved to talk down to others a lot & he's revered like some God because he took hormones, that of which only 3/4 of users here have done anyways. I mean guys are that hard up? A guy takes the secret sauce, and you all gather around him & pray like he's a God?

I can understand the likes of Travis, Amazoniac, etc. who had their quirks and input/knowledge, but it seems even unremarkable people are considered more valuable on this forum than me, when I've written/expressed probably 10x the content if not more on here than several of these so-called liked members. Guess you gotta know who to blow or which retarded sheep to get to suck up to you with the most mundane, basic knowledge one can bother looking up themselves if you want any kind of recognition in the likes of this forum (or just put up a picture of Mike Tyson's neck & call other people dumbasses while talking about taking steroids like it's some secret, hidden info).

I guess I know now why some people are remarkable and others aren't ... You gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator to elicit any kind of feedback. It's typically why the dumbest, most basic people are bound to have friends, while super smart types are more likely to be lonely & unliked because most people just want clever BS.

Since the majority of my posts are focused on hints of consciousness, subjectivity, elusiveness, truths/experiences, and questioning you'd think that would be valued in a Ray Peat forum. But no, you got some middle aged old ladies on here who just copy/paste crap and spend half their days sh!tposting & that's valid over my input of course.

And I don't really care the slightest if this offends anyone, even if any mods or charlie doesn't like it. I wouldn't care if I was banned honestly, but I'm not gonna avoid the glaringly obvious facts that we've got people sitting here on their fancy little thrones who don't deserve it ... Not at all. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

People here have mocked me, ridiculed me, etc. Pathetic whores & worthless posters on here who offer nothing of value besides whatever ***t they parrot. **** you guys, seriously. Go get raped, die in a car crash, get cancer, starve, whatever. I'm not going to spend a second of my time or efforts posting here if I don't get any recognition for it. Go laugh, whatever. I know the identity of some real posters here who I can dox at anytime I want, so do remember that as I can always lurk. **** you, signed The Lunatic.

Last edited:
Hey you religious dumbass @charlie go ahead and get the ban going, what are you waiting for? There's no need to waste my time with the stuck up cunts, old women and religious incel tards on here, or married cucks as my man @haidut expressed clearly. Let me go so I don't have to worry about the status of this account.

Mandatory dropcalls on the way out:

@tankasnowgod retarded know it all wannabe, stuck up, thinks he's got at arguing when he's good at going in circles mostly

@Rinse & rePeat Old dry **** who is such a loser with no life purpose she racks up over 10,000 posts. Guess nothing else to do when you're expired, right?

@ImNoOne (or however she put it) nasty, bigoted, 30 something b**** who looks like she's 50-60 already. Nice low serotonin gal here, sure lol

@redsun dumbass 20 something "smart guy" who only compares X with Y, has no means of looking between the lines. Also got dumber with time.

@Sugartits/InChristAlone dumb, degerantive whore of a mother who talks about sucking dicks on the net ... Not kidding, look in her post history, trust me. It's hilarious, a name about God/religion yet has no qualms about talking about giving a blowjob & has mocked me on here before too.

@ursidae dumb young, know-it-all wannabe, man hating whore like many these days, repeatedly has mocked & I had said nothing badabout her (until now, but justified). By the way nice job trying to hide your pics, but there's a little thing called Google cache, and screenshotting is always a thing, miss smarts so there you go lol

Last edited:

LastingJoy

Ha! Guy leaves the forum for a few months & people are worried sick. I disappear for like a year & only one of my threads is bumped. If @haidut vanished for even a few weeks I'd imagine a few users here would be calling the CIA, FBI, etc. to see if someone has hired some hit on him or something due to his absence being "unsettling."

olive barely posted & vanished, people still bring him up & all he did was tout typical health advice BS you can rehash off of Wiki or Googling, nothing unique at all.

The Beard is the forum steroid king yet he was a douchey asshat who loved to talk down to others a lot & he's revered like some God because he took hormones, that of which only 3/4 of users here have done anyways. I mean guys are that hard up? A guy takes the secret sauce, and you all gather around him & pray like he's a God?

I can understand the likes of Travis, Amazoniac, etc. who had their quirks and input/knowledge, but it seems even unremarkable people are considered more valuable on this forum than me, when I've written/expressed probably 10x the content if not more on here than several of these so-called liked members. Guess you gotta know who to blow or which retarded sheep to get to suck up to you with the most mundane, basic knowledge one can bother looking up themselves if you want any kind of recognition in the likes of this forum (or just put up a picture of Mike Tyson's neck & call other people dumbasses while talking about taking steroids like it's some secret, hidden info).

I guess I know now why some people are remarkable and others aren't ... You gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator to elicit any kind of feedback. It's typically why the dumbest, most basic people are bound to have friends, while super smart types are more likely to be lonely & unliked because most people just want clever BS.

Since the majority of my posts are focused on hints of consciousness, subjectivity, elusiveness, truths/experiences, and questioning you'd think that would be valued in a Ray Peat forum. But no, you got some middle aged old ladies on here who just copy/paste crap and spend half their days sh!tposting & that's valid over my input of course.

And I don't really care the slightest if this offends anyone, even if any mods or charlie doesn't like it. I wouldn't care if I was banned honestly, but I'm not gonna avoid the glaringly obvious facts that we've got people sitting here on their fancy little thrones who don't deserve it ... Not at all. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

People here have mocked me, ridiculed me, etc. Pathetic whores & worthless posters on here who offer nothing of value besides whatever ***t they parrot. **** you guys, seriously. Go get raped, die in a car crash, get cancer, starve, whatever. I'm not going to spend a second of my time or efforts posting here if I don't get any recognition for it. Go laugh, whatever. I know the identity of some real posters here who I can dox at anytime I want, so do remember that as I can always lurk.
Hi, you sound bitter, you also sound like you need a lot of recognition and attention right now, I recommend you get more sun, and spend time with people who love you, hating on a forum won't make you feel better.

If you feel that people don't value your contribution as much as you think they should, it may be at least partially because it's not as valuable to others as you think, that you yourself don't seem to be in an enviable state from the few posts and comments I've read from you, and that the way you convey your message is not optimal, among other things, there could be a disparity between the popularity of your posts/comments and their value,

Personally I have no bias and I don't give more consideration to the opinion of a popular member than a new member, and yet of the few posts/comments I have read from you I have found none useful, neutral for the most part.

Last edited:
Hi, you sound bitter, you also sound like you need a lot of recognition and attention right now, I recommend you get more sun, and spend time with people who love you, hating on a forum won't make you feel better.

If you feel that people don't value your contribution as much as you think they should, it may be at least partially because it's not as valuable to others as you think, that you yourself don't seem to be in an enviable state from the few posts and comments I've read from you, and that the way you convey your message is not optimal, among other things, there could be a disparity between the popularity of your posts/comments and their value,

Personally I have no bias and I don't give more consideration to the opinion of a popular member than a new member, and yet of the few posts/comments I have read from you I have found none useful, neutral for the most part.

Why should I care what you say, Nomane Euger/typing style retard that matches that guy? He's that moron who always responds with, "Hi", to everything, like come on.

The part other people don't like is that I tell the truth, I just spent years posting here not being an ***hole about it. Well, now I've joined the ranks of elitist ***hole.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you all really ... You showed me just how great the world can be when you're in a vulnerable position & repeatedly ***t on/mocked by people here. Thanks. The difference between me and Gatz is I'm not okay being seen as a crazy loser or weirdo. If that's how this forum sees me, then I'd want to be removed from here for sure.

Btw, I've taken over 50+ drugs and supplements since having posted here, and had many life events. The result? None of that stops other people from being pieces of ***t. It grows tiring trying to deal with stupid people who value stupid things. I'm tired of being the person not even considered valuable enough even as a "stupid" to some.

So **** off all of you, hopefully someone gets angry or loses it or something and at least some of the forum members I mentioned suffer some consequences for it.

I'm out, final post, print and frame it, and make sure to send it to the CIA, along with carbon copies of all of my posts + the middle finger pic that'll be embedded

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals