What Would You Do If You Were Diagnosed With Cancer

Raymond

The ketogenic diet is not praised here.

You can have a look at deuterium depletion for cancer: Deuterium Depletion: A New Way in Curing Cancer and Preserving Health by Gábor Somlyai.

Deuterium depleted water is rather costly (but it's managable I believe, and still far less than the real cost of standard therapies), which is an issue.
Ok thank you. Here in Romania you can find deuterium depleted water Nature rediscoverd by science, purity of water - Qlarivia.com
and it is not overly expensive

I would get try to get as much sunlight as possible and of course within context of what I could handle, even if just sitting in the shade outside. Red light therapy, red light laser therapy. Light light light.
+1

I would add grounding too.

Raymond

Can someone please tell me what is the protocol for using methyl blue in case of cancer. I have 1% methyl blue. How many drops do I take a day. And regarding aspirin, what is the therapeutic dose for cancer.

Texon

Can someone please tell me what is the protocol for using methyl blue in case of cancer. I have 1% methyl blue. How many drops do I take a day. And regarding aspirin, what is the therapeutic dose for cancer.
What are you dealing with? I can refer you to a proven protocol.

Texon

My wife has breast cancer, a 4 cm lump
My wife had stage 2 bc in one breast many years ago. She's in great health today. She had surgery for It but never was treated with radiation or standard chemotherapy. All that said to let you know you and your wife certainly have every reason to be optimistic IMHO.

What follows will seem incredible but it's all true and was fully documented in real time by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston TX. The case involved a middle aged man who was completely cleared of stage 4 small cell lung cancer with mets throughout his body after 3 months of self treatment. He had undergone extensive radiation and chemotherapy and was near death. Before and after PET scans were and are irrefutable. That was in 2016 . He is alive and very well today as if he had never been I'll at all.

His name is Joe Tippens. His entire protocol can be found at:

Be sure to use this exact link as it appears there are some imitators with very similar names. He also has a private Facebook group that has many success stories from people all over the world. I think there is a link to it in the blog. Nevertheless it's easy to find the FB Link on the internet.

I strongly encourage you guys to check this out. The core of the protocol is very inexpensive. The few other supps won't break your budget. The lady at Merck who discovered this used only the primary med (called panacur c made by Merck) to cure her stage 4 glioblastoma in 6 weeks. Studies are ongoing about why and how this works.

It's totally up to you whether or not you tell the oncologist what you are doing. Chances are they will try to discourage you and promote standard of care methods unless they are extremely open minded.

Keep in mind I'm not making any claims as to efficacy or outcome. This is simply something I would do if faced with a similar situation.

Raymond

I studied about Fenbendazole. I wanted to know about methyl blue and aspirin, more precisely the exact dose to take.

Inaut

Ted from Bangkok’s cancer protocol using aspirin and vitamin c

Directly Attacking the Cancer – Core Protocol

* Here is the main Vitamin C, Lysine and Aspirin cancer protocol as advised by Ted:

• Aspirin – Taken once an hour for only 4 hours. Taken for one day only.
  • Lysine -- Taken everyday once an hour until bedtime. Last dose should be 4000 mgs.
  • Vitamin C (Ascorbate form) – Taken everyday once an hour, only 6 times.
This protocol is a daily protocol where the Aspirin is only taken one day out of 4 only, then repeated if necessary. The user should have no blood issues, ulcers, bleeding issues, anemia or susceptibility to Reyes Syndrome with this protocol. If there are issues, just eliminate the aspirin and use the protocol without the Aspirin.

Aspirin is what effectively dissolves the cell wall of the tumor punching holes into it, which allows the body’s leukocytes in to finally attack and digest the cancer cells. The lysine also aids in dissolving the tumor cell walls (but not as effective as aspirin) and also boosts the immune system and ensures that the leukocytes attack the tumor. Vitamin C also boosts the Immune System, and also helps in tissue and collagen repair. The Vitamin C and Lysine combination also works to greatly benefit the heart, similar to The Linus Pauling Therapy.

Texon

I studied about Fenbendazole. I wanted to know about methyl blue and aspirin, more precisely the exact dose to take.
What did you conclude about it? Did you look at Joe Tippens experience?

Ania

My wife had stage 2 bc in one breast many years ago. She's in great health today. She had surgery for It but never was treated with radiation or standard chemotherapy. All that said to let you know you and your wife certainly have every reason to be optimistic IMHO.

What follows will seem incredible but it's all true and was fully documented in real time by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston TX. The case involved a middle aged man who was completely cleared of stage 4 small cell lung cancer with mets throughout his body after 3 months of self treatment. He had undergone extensive radiation and chemotherapy and was near death. Before and after PET scans were and are irrefutable. That was in 2016 . He is alive and very well today as if he had never been I'll at all.

His name is Joe Tippens. His entire protocol can be found at:

Be sure to use this exact link as it appears there are some imitators with very similar names. He also has a private Facebook group that has many success stories from people all over the world. I think there is a link to it in the blog. Nevertheless it's easy to find the FB Link on the internet.

I strongly encourage you guys to check this out. The core of the protocol is very inexpensive. The few other supps won't break your budget. The lady at Merck who discovered this used only the primary med (called panacur c made by Merck) to cure her stage 4 glioblastoma in 6 weeks. Studies are ongoing about why and how this works.

It's totally up to you whether or not you tell the oncologist what you are doing. Chances are they will try to discourage you and promote standard of care methods unless they are extremely open minded.

Keep in mind I'm not making any claims as to efficacy or outcome. This is simply something I would do if faced with a similar situation.
What did your wife do to regain health and stay so after many years? Does she use any prevention now to avoid reoccurrence? What is her diet?
I had breast cancer surgery 1,5 year ago and would be very much interested in more details. Thank you in advance.

Texon

What did your wife do to regain health and stay so after many years? Does she use any prevention now to avoid reoccurrence? What is her diet?
I had breast cancer surgery 1,5 year ago and would be very much interested in more details. Thank you in advance.
She really only limits sugar intake and takes higher doses of vitamin d3 (12-15,000 iu) along with Garden of Life vitamin k2 taken separately from the d3. Here's the website that details aspects of higher doses of d3 in relation to cancer prevention etc.

Also she took turkey tail mushroom supplements for a while as it has benefits against cancer. Not taking TT supps lately though. I think there are several clinical studies about it on the internet, but I have not looked for them lately.

Ania

Her diet is ok but likely not optimal regarding limiting PUFAs. However she does try to stay away from junk food.
Thanks for your feedback.
I saw Paul Stamet’s talk on TEDx, how his mother cured inoperable breast cancer using his TT supplement.
I try to do what seems reasonable from Peats’ perspective : aspirin, thyroid, 1 mg of cypro, K2, I add Mildronate in cycles, d3, though not that high doses ( I’ll look into the link) and keep my fingers crossed. I am considering doing fenbendazole 3 months a year, but haven’t decided yet.
I wish you and your wife all the best. Give her my regards.

Giraffe

I wanted to know about methyl blue and aspirin, more precisely the exact dose to take.

If it was me .... I would go for a standard 325 mg aspirin tablet and 1 to 2 mg of methylene blue in water. (I think this is 2 to 4 drops, but you better check your bottle.) You may want to add vitamin K to avoid bleeding issues.

Texon

Thanks for your feedback.
I saw Paul Stamet’s talk on TEDx, how his mother cured inoperable breast cancer using his TT supplement.
I try to do what seems reasonable from Peats’ perspective : aspirin, thyroid, 1 mg of cypro, K2, I add Mildronate in cycles, d3, though not that high doses ( I’ll look into the link) and keep my fingers crossed. I am considering doing fenbendazole 3 months a year, but haven’t decided yet.
I wish you and your wife all the best. Give her my regards.
Thanks so much I certainly will. BTW all the azole class of drugs as well as ivermectin are being investigated for anti cancer aspects.

Raymond

Ted from Bangkok’s cancer protocol using aspirin and vitamin c

Directly Attacking the Cancer – Core Protocol

* Here is the main Vitamin C, Lysine and Aspirin cancer protocol as advised by Ted:

• Aspirin – Taken once an hour for only 4 hours. Taken for one day only.
  • Lysine -- Taken everyday once an hour until bedtime. Last dose should be 4000 mgs.
  • Vitamin C (Ascorbate form) – Taken everyday once an hour, only 6 times.
This protocol is a daily protocol where the Aspirin is only taken one day out of 4 only, then repeated if necessary. The user should have no blood issues, ulcers, bleeding issues, anemia or susceptibility to Reyes Syndrome with this protocol. If there are issues, just eliminate the aspirin and use the protocol without the Aspirin.

Aspirin is what effectively dissolves the cell wall of the tumor punching holes into it, which allows the body’s leukocytes in to finally attack and digest the cancer cells. The lysine also aids in dissolving the tumor cell walls (but not as effective as aspirin) and also boosts the immune system and ensures that the leukocytes attack the tumor. Vitamin C also boosts the Immune System, and also helps in tissue and collagen repair. The Vitamin C and Lysine combination also works to greatly benefit the heart, similar to The Linus Pauling Therapy.
Yes, interesting, thank you. How many milligrams of aspirin is taken for 4 hours? As well as how many milligrams of vitamin c. I think the exact amount is very important

Inaut

Yes, interesting, thank you. How many milligrams of aspirin is taken for 4 hours? As well as how many milligrams of vitamin c. I think the exact amount is very important
I believe the aspirin dosage is 500mg per dosage and vitamin c was the same. I’ll confirm when i get back to my computer.

gunther

Amazon product ASIN 0912986190View: https://www.amazon.com/World-Without-Cancer-Story-Vitamin/dp/0912986190

I got about half way through this book and had to stop reading as the author exposes the cancer industry and it was too upsetting. Griffon paints oncology as a death cult designed to kill those ensnared in its trap as expensively as possible.

He also claims that b17 is the cure. I’m no expert and don’t know any more than what I’ve read I this book. Would love to hear the RPF’s take on this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals