Tetracyclines (and A Few Other Antibiotics) As A Cure For Cancer

B

Braveheart

@haidut I really want to try some high does Vitamin K for my dads heightened white blood cell count and apparent chronic lymphocytic leukemia he has been diagnosed with. Is 100mg dose of vitamin K sustainable over a long period of time? If so, would those high doses clot the blood too much? How much aspirin (or other substance) would be sensible to thin the blood back to safe levels? Would really appreciate a response here - thank you very much.
what??? ... use Artemisinin for CLL and watch that white cell count drop.

Mr Joe

One of the authors rubbed some tetracycline on a mole and it disappeared. Several stores online sell tetracycline ointments without prescription so maybe not a bad idea to buy some and try on some moles for people prone to getting moles/spots.
Amazing ! Can we make a parallel with people using Apple Cider for Moles removal ? Would you expect CamphoSal having the same reaction ?
@Blossom I know it was years before but have you got any results with your experiment ? :search

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Amazing ! Can we make a parallel with people using Apple Cider for Moles removal ? Would you expect CamphoSal having the same reaction ?
@Blossom I know it was years before but have you got any results with your experiment ? :search
No. :(
I haven’t gotten any new ones in the last several years though.

db9

This will be a lengthy read. Firstly I will share my experience with thymoquinone, K2 and doxycycline. In the past weeks I have been experimenting with black seed oil and black seeds after researching a bit about gut health. I was inspired by @Hans post. I took a capful of BSO before or after food. It has greatly improved my digestion and gut issue that I seem to have aquired after 3-4 years of intermitent fasting and chronic family issues. My gut issues are not bad but I know have to stop and cure the gut issues before it progresses pathologically. When I was younger I had no bloating whatsoever but aquired that after IF. Black seeds and BSO increased my sense of well being greatly and I think I lost some weight while using it. I am using a brand that has 3-4 times thymoquinone than the commercial BSO since the technology used is OMEGAFRESH. I must say with black seeds I went berzerk lol I had it with kebabs, humus, shawarma, bugers, pastas and noodles. It really enhances that flavor of meat and peppers. Next came the experimentation with K2. I used 70 drops of kuinone from IdeaLabs store. It was a weekly dose of 140mg vitamin k2. It was weekly because I felt the effects last 4-7 days. It really was bizare sensation of well being. I used doxycycline from pfizer a year ago and that lasted for 6 months or so because that felt so good. Digestion with doxy was superb. Increases energy vastly. It also makes me very honest. I am not a liar and I dont like lying or liars though sometimes honesty doesnt come easily with doxycycline honestly is a water fall lol. Also I had back pain before and like @haidut mine was gone. I later found out back pain was due to bacteria. The reason I wanted to try doxy was for its anabolic effects and for the sake of experimentation. In this forum there was a post that had this study discussed

In that thread, you can see that I commented that doxycycline didnt cause damage to the thyroid and in fact it improved metabolic function since tsh was supressed and t4 and t3 were elevated. If you google "doxycycline thyroid" this study will show up and you will read this "Following removal of offending antibiotics, this chemical thyroiditis can evolve into persistent hypothyroidism."

This is odd because if any hypothyroidism is to occur it will be becsuse of the thyroid offending chemicals used to "treat" hyPerthyroidism/elevated metabolism caused by doxycyline. I think there are posts in this forum as well which discussed that doxycycline destroys the thyroid gland. Im not sure how this is even possible. I couldnt find anything about this. There was a post not long ago about mitochondrial biogenesis in which @haidut repliad that docycyline interferes with cancerous cells and inhibiting there respiration and not healthy cells.

That is folks. This was my experience and rant.
By which mechanism is doxycycline anabolic? Thyroid?

I tried it for the first time today at 40mg dose and the feeling I got mentally was that of feeling unstoppable in some kind of way and very brave, so yes that would mean very honest. Really interesting!

golder

By which mechanism is doxycycline anabolic? Thyroid?

I tried it for the first time today at 40mg dose and the feeling I got mentally was that of feeling unstoppable in some kind of way and very brave, so yes that would mean very honest. Really interesting!
Does tetracycline, erythromycin and minocycline have the same anabolic component?

One of the authors rubbed some tetracycline on a mole and it disappeared. Several stores online sell tetracycline ointments without prescription so maybe not a bad idea to buy some and try on some moles for people prone to getting moles/spots.
This is interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals