Tetracyclines (and A Few Other Antibiotics) As A Cure For Cancer

Regina

Cool, that's good that you're doing better. Just curious if there were any "aha" moments with it. Iron is so confusing!
I gotta say, Nopes, to aha moments. :confused:
But this post influenced me to focus on my lungs.
I had to edit this. I sounded completely ungrateful for being pointed in that direction.
I'd probably be looking at bone marrow graphs or some shite had I not followed the path through the lungs. For that, I am mooochhhooo mooooocho grateful. :kiss:

Last edited:

alywest

I gotta say, Nopes, to aha moments. :confused:
But this post influenced me to focus on my lungs.
I had to edit this. I sounded completely ungrateful for being pointed in that direction.
I'd probably be looking at bone marrow graphs or some shite had I not followed the path through the lungs. For that, I am mooochhhooo mooooocho grateful. :kiss:

Very interesting. I also have issues with my lungs and I never would have made the connection with serotonin. Fascinating!

Texon

@haidut @Regina

I would like to offer the info below to the RP community with the typical disclosures/disclaimers (not intended to diagnose, no financial connection, etc.). Context: Biking accident resulted in 5 hr elbow reconstruction surgery followed with 6 day "recovery" in hospital 3 mos ago. 5 weeks later, topical cellulitis ensued. Back to hospital for 6 days for a shorter "clean out" surgery and recovery to see downward trend in WBC white cell count (from a high of 20 down to 13) the day they released me. Bacterial culture found "scant" MSSA at the surface and nothing internally via 2 deeper cultures and continued blood sampling. 5 days on self administration of cephalosporin via picc line in my left arm...WBC still at 13. Had IV colloidal silver in the meantime (not through picc line), and WBC dropped to 10.5. Would always consider IV silver as a go to therapy. Picc line began to leak at dressing site and could not be fixed. Hospital wanted to redo the line at which point I told them to just remove the line. At followup with infectious disease doc, he said that if oral keflex and Rifampin cleared everything up, "I would be one of the lucky ones." I will never see him again to say the least. Stayed on orals for 2 months and felt terrible of course. During the antibiotic treatment, I found a product called Allimax (antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, etc.), which I believe has made me "one of the lucky ones." The attachment describes curing very severe MRSA along with a lot of other nasty pathogens. Includes agar culture photos of it in the same dish with vancomycin killing MRSA while vancomycin did nothing. Also a lot of before/after photos curing spinal and amputation MRSA. My last WBC shows count of 14 but my internet search shows Allicin garlic extract will stimulate white cell activity. Neutrophils are normal. Blood cultures...negative. Surgeon says if there was infection inside elbow, I would not be healing so well. More blood tests next week for corporate "wellness" benefits. Will see how it all turns out. Comments to add to this knowledge base are welcomed.

Attachments

• AllicinByPeterJosling.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 27

Regina

@haidut @Regina

I would like to offer the info below to the RP community with the typical disclosures/disclaimers (not intended to diagnose, no financial connection, etc.). Context: Biking accident resulted in 5 hr elbow reconstruction surgery followed with 6 day "recovery" in hospital 3 mos ago. 5 weeks later, topical cellulitis ensued. Back to hospital for 6 days for a shorter "clean out" surgery and recovery to see downward trend in WBC white cell count (from a high of 20 down to 13) the day they released me. Bacterial culture found "scant" MSSA at the surface and nothing internally via 2 deeper cultures and continued blood sampling. 5 days on self administration of cephalosporin via picc line in my left arm...WBC still at 13. Had IV colloidal silver in the meantime (not through picc line), and WBC dropped to 10.5. Would always consider IV silver as a go to therapy. Picc line began to leak at dressing site and could not be fixed. Hospital wanted to redo the line at which point I told them to just remove the line. At followup with infectious disease doc, he said that if oral keflex and Rifampin cleared everything up, "I would be one of the lucky ones." I will never see him again to say the least. Stayed on orals for 2 months and felt terrible of course. During the antibiotic treatment, I found a product called Allimax (antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, etc.), which I believe has made me "one of the lucky ones." The attachment describes curing very severe MRSA along with a lot of other nasty pathogens. Includes agar culture photos of it in the same dish with vancomycin killing MRSA while vancomycin did nothing. Also a lot of before/after photos curing spinal and amputation MRSA. My last WBC shows count of 14 but my internet search shows Allicin garlic extract will stimulate white cell activity. Neutrophils are normal. Blood cultures...negative. Surgeon says if there was infection inside elbow, I would not be healing so well. More blood tests next week for corporate "wellness" benefits. Will see how it all turns out. Comments to add to this knowledge base are welcomed.
vampire1.jpg

Texon

@haidut

Great picture! BTW I should have said, the Allicin is a trademarked product by the researchers in England. It causes no breath odor or digestive issues, and I am very sensitive to anything gut related. Of course there can always be exceptions. Allimax just happened to be the largest per capsule dose I could find. I believe the largest dose mentioned in the pdf is 2700 mgs/day (6 capsules) for drug resistant TB or something like that.

Regina

@haidut

Great picture! BTW I should have said, the Allicin is a trademarked product by the researchers in England. It causes no breath odor or digestive issues, and I am very sensitive to anything gut related. Of course there can always be exceptions. Allimax just happened to be the largest per capsule dose I could find. I believe the largest dose mentioned in the pdf is 2700 mgs/day (6 capsules) for drug resistant TB or something like that.
;) Sorry to learn about your ordeal. I hope every thing resolves and you can get back to biking soon.

Texon

;) Sorry to learn about your ordeal. I hope every thing resolves and you can get back to biking soon.
Thanks. I think I'll be a gym rat from now on, after PT gets me back on track that is.

TreasureVibe

It could be the nitrogen content of the antibiotics that is in-part responsible for its anti-cancer properties.

Doesn't this confirm spectacularly the validity of Coley, Rife, Koch, Livingston, Naessens, etc....work, arguing for cancer being caused by microorganisms ?

We might need some time to see if antibiotic resistances don't appear and cause a cancer relapse.
Naessens didn't specifically argue for cancer to be caused by micro organisms in the true sense of the word. He said that the micro organism that resides in a cell, which he called somatids, pleomorphizes into a pathogen, causing the cell in which it resides, to go in a state of fermentation. During this state of the somatid being a pathogen, foreign pathogens could more easily set foot in the cell as well. Somatids are immortal according to Naessens.

Rife said that E. Coli strains cause cancer through colonization of a cell. E. Coli is shown to cause cancer in recent studies, but E. Coli was easily killed by the white blood cells of some patients of his, he saw. E. Coli can easily be killed with an antibacterial.

The true problem is that which Naessens describes, the somatid changing into a pathogen for some reason. You can't kill a somatid. And the pathogen it changes into, is not a real pathogen in the pasteurian sense of the word. It is our body's own pathogen. He however discovered in his works that the cancer cell was deficient in nitrogen, a compound which is essential in fermentation processes like wine making and the like, so when he therapeutically delivered nitrogen to the tumor using a carrier with an affinity for a tumor, he saw that cancer cells ultimately dissolved. All tumors are described as having a '''nitrogen trap''. Even Dr. Ray Peat wrote about it:

Tumors have been called "nitrogen traps" or "glutamine traps," but this has meaning
beyond the use of the nitrogen for growth; it is involved in the energetic inefficiency of
this process, and the reorganizing effects this wasteful flow of energy has on the tissue
structure. - RP.

The somatid is an inseparable part of the human body. Therefore cancer could have some metabolic, or body's defense logic behind it.

Glycine and urea, used widely in fermentation processes like wine making, are touted as anti-cancer in humans.

Cryotherapy is a successful conventional cancer treatment involving applying liquid nitrogen to the tumor.

Perhaps in the face of toxin exposure, the nitrogen content of the cell runs out, and the somatid, which commands the cell, changes into/mimicks a pathogen, changing the energy metabolism of the cell from respiration to fermentation, which produces the Warburg effect. This is either a pre-stage of cancer growth, or the direct stage. Or it just takes time for new cancer cells to grow once that first cancer cell is created.

This could all happen over time, as the somatid is described to exist in a 16 step cycle called the somatid cycle, by Gaston Naessens.

So cancer is caused by a "pathogen" (which is in fact a somatid that mimicks one through pleomorphism), yet it is not caused by real foreign pathogens. Except if for example an E. Coli colony sets foot, that would be viral cancer.

Last edited:

TreasureVibe

Actually, it could also involve real pathogens though, that go into the nucleus and start excreting mycotoxins which inhibit tumor suppressive genes, once the cell is in a state of fermentation induced by the pathogen-mimicking somatid.

However,

"Like Bechamp and Rife before him, Gaston states unequivocally that "germs are not the cause, but the result, of disease."

The pathogens only enter the cell and cause cancer, if the somatid which commands the cell's energy metabolism, allows it.

Cancer is caused by the somatid changing the cell metabolism to fermentation. Now why would it do that?

Pleomorphism: In a scientific article published in 1992 it was shown that yeast, starved of nitrogen, undergoes pleomorphic transformations. This work both parallels darkfield's pleomorphism and vindicates Naessens' rationale for 714-X. (Gimeno et al. Unipolar Cell Division in the Yeast S. cerevisiae Lead to Filamentous Growth: Regulation by Starvation and RAS. Cell 68:1077-1090. March 20,1992)

Source: http://www.normanallan.com/Med/714.html

Last edited:

Owen B

For the people that have access to doxycycline and tetracycline pills - these are fat-soluble antibiotics (i.e. similar to vitamin K) and yo can make your own ointment simply by opening a capsule and mixing with some olive oil and vitamin E.

http://www.merckmanuals.com/vet/pharmac ... lines.html

"...Tetracyclines distribute rapidly and extensively in the body, particularly after parenteral administration. They enter almost all tissues and body fluids; high concentrations are found in the kidneys, liver, bile, lungs, spleen, and bone. Lower concentrations are found in serosal fluids, synovia, CSF, ascitic fluid, prostatic fluid, and vitreous humor. The more lipid-soluble tetracyclines (doxycycline and minocycline) readily penetrate tissues such as the blood-brain barrier, and CSF concentrations reach ∼30% of the plasma concentrations. They also are present in saliva and tears. Because tetracyclines tend to chelate calcium ions (less so for doxycycline), they are deposited irreversibly in the growing bones and in dentin and enamel of unerupted teeth of young animals, or even the fetus if transplacental passage occurs (see Special Clinical Concerns). Drug bound in this fashion is pharmacologically inactive. Because of this property, they may serve as markers in developing bone or in proliferating bone tissue. Tetracyclines are bound to plasma proteins to varying degrees (eg, oxytetracycline, 30%; tetracycline, 60%; doxycycline, 90%)."

For people taking orally, keep in mind that all tetracyclines chelate calcium, magnesium, aluminium and iron very well, so they should NOT be taken with milk and one should probably supplement magnesium while taking them.

Tetracycline antibiotics - Wikipedia

"...When ingested, it is usually recommended that the more water-soluble, short-acting tetracyclines (plain tetracycline, chlortetracycline, Oxytetracycline, demeclocycline and methacycline) be taken with a full glass of water, either two hours after eating or two hours before eating. This is partly because most tetracyclines bind with food and also easily with magnesium, aluminium, iron and calcium, which reduces their ability to be completely absorbed by the body. Dairy products, antacids and preparations containing iron should be avoided near the time of taking the drug. Partial exceptions to these rules occur for doxycycline and minocycline, which may be taken with food (though not iron, antacids, or calcium supplements). Minocycline can be taken with dairy products because it does not chelate calcium as readily, although dairy products do decrease absorption of minocycline slightly."

On the other hand they can be used very effectively for aluminium and iron chelation and I posted a study on that months ago. Especially doxycycline, which being fat soluble and crossing the BBB, will chelate aluminium out of the brain since this is where most of the aluminium is deposited. Also, doxycycline seem a great option for iron chelation for those people that are not willing/able to donate blood. I don't know much about dosage but 100mg a day

u need to take for a week or two.
I A little off topic but kind of "right church, different pew".

I have a fairly involved skin inflammation with fibrosis. There's no infection and I just want to treat it as an inflammation. I have some 20 ..mg doxy tabs.
Why don't I just do the same thing. Crush up some tabs, add some olive oil and some E and apply it?

It'd be interesting to see if it alleviates the skin issue and see what it does systemically in the rest of my body. (I have a couple of other chronic inflammations, esp in the throat).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I A little off topic but kind of "right church, different pew".

I have a fairly involved skin inflammation with fibrosis. There's no infection and I just want to treat it as an inflammation. I have some 20 ..mg doxy tabs.
Why don't I just do the same thing. Crush up some tabs, add some olive oil and some E and apply it?

It'd be interesting to see if it alleviates the skin issue and see what it does systemically in the rest of my body. (I have a couple of other chronic inflammations, esp in the throat).

You can, it would just be a matter of how well it would dissolve in vitamin E. Have not tried it myself so don't know for sure. The Hcl salt of doxy, which is the most commonly sold one, would be more water soluble. Trying pure ethanol as an alternative (or vodka) may also work.

Less than a gram of amoxicillin is not that big of a deal. I have been treated with 1.5g daily for 2 weeks and some people have gotten 2g daily for a month for things like diverticulitis. In terms of effectiveness, a tetracycline type at 100mg daily should at least match 1g of amoxicillin assuming the bacteria is susceptible to either one. Some people even get a cocktail to ensure it kills all bacteria. Btw, MB should be able to also kill the bacteria at doses of 10mg+ daily combined with lying under red light shining on your painful back. That's what I used on myself a year ago and it worked like a charn...after sweating like a racehorse for an hour 3 nights in a row:): My dose was actually 20mg every time but I found evidence that even lower dose should work if combined with red light.

haidut this made me crack up, you are a mad man hahaa

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

golder

As per Peat's writings and readily verifiable online, vitamin K, emodin, lapachon, and the tetracycline antibiotics class are really the same substance, with varying potency. I think he said that they are in increasing potency in the order I listed them. So, depending on the potency ratio you should be able to achieve what tetracycline does by taking say a higher dose vitamin K. However, the studies with vitamin K show potent anti-cancer effects both for prevention and treatment in human doses 100mg-150mg daily, which is suspiciously close to the therapeutic doses of doxycycline (100mg+ daily). That makes me think that for cancer prevention and treatment vitamin K may not be that much "weaker" than the tetracyclines.
@haidut I really want to try some high does Vitamin K for my dads heightened white blood cell count and apparent chronic lymphocytic leukemia he has been diagnosed with. Is 100mg dose of vitamin K sustainable over a long period of time? If so, would those high doses clot the blood too much? How much aspirin (or other substance) would be sensible to thin the blood back to safe levels? Would really appreciate a response here - thank you very much.

Waynish

@haidut I really want to try some high does Vitamin K for my dads heightened white blood cell count and apparent chronic lymphocytic leukemia he has been diagnosed with. Is 100mg dose of vitamin K sustainable over a long period of time? If so, would those high doses clot the blood too much? How much aspirin (or other substance) would be sensible to thin the blood back to safe levels? Would really appreciate a response here - thank you very much.

I don't think high doses of any so-called isolated "molecule" is optimal. (Yes, I'm not Haidut...)

Momado965

This will be a lengthy read. Firstly I will share my experience with thymoquinone, K2 and doxycycline. In the past weeks I have been experimenting with black seed oil and black seeds after researching a bit about gut health. I was inspired by @Hans post. I took a capful of BSO before or after food. It has greatly improved my digestion and gut issue that I seem to have aquired after 3-4 years of intermitent fasting and chronic family issues. My gut issues are not bad but I know have to stop and cure the gut issues before it progresses pathologically. When I was younger I had no bloating whatsoever but aquired that after IF. Black seeds and BSO increased my sense of well being greatly and I think I lost some weight while using it. I am using a brand that has 3-4 times thymoquinone than the commercial BSO since the technology used is OMEGAFRESH. I must say with black seeds I went berzerk lol I had it with kebabs, humus, shawarma, bugers, pastas and noodles. It really enhances that flavor of meat and peppers. Next came the experimentation with K2. I used 70 drops of kuinone from IdeaLabs store. It was a weekly dose of 140mg vitamin k2. It was weekly because I felt the effects last 4-7 days. It really was bizare sensation of well being. I used doxycycline from pfizer a year ago and that lasted for 6 months or so because that felt so good. Digestion with doxy was superb. Increases energy vastly. It also makes me very honest. I am not a liar and I dont like lying or liars though sometimes honesty doesnt come easily with doxycycline honestly is a water fall lol. Also I had back pain before and like @haidut mine was gone. I later found out back pain was due to bacteria. The reason I wanted to try doxy was for its anabolic effects and for the sake of experimentation. In this forum there was a post that had this study discussed

In that thread, you can see that I commented that doxycycline didnt cause damage to the thyroid and in fact it improved metabolic function since tsh was supressed and t4 and t3 were elevated. If you google "doxycycline thyroid" this study will show up and you will read this "Following removal of offending antibiotics, this chemical thyroiditis can evolve into persistent hypothyroidism."

This is odd because if any hypothyroidism is to occur it will be becsuse of the thyroid offending chemicals used to "treat" hyPerthyroidism/elevated metabolism caused by doxycyline. I think there are posts in this forum as well which discussed that doxycycline destroys the thyroid gland. Im not sure how this is even possible. I couldnt find anything about this. There was a post not long ago about mitochondrial biogenesis in which @haidut repliad that docycyline interferes with cancerous cells and inhibiting there respiration and not healthy cells.

That is folks. This was my experience and rant.

golder

Amazing post, thanks Momado. Going to reread that and ask any follow up questions. Very much appreciate the detail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals