Tetracyclines (and A Few Other Antibiotics) As A Cure For Cancer

Velve921

Have you tried cyproheptadine? It is known to decrease excessive urination. Don't know about specific dose but I'd start at 4mg in the late afternoon but not at night since the drowsiness can carry over to the next day.

Haidut,

Any other supplements you've seen helpful for excessive urination? I've tried:

Cyproheptadine
Benedryl
NDT
T3
StressNon
DHEA
Progest e
Aspirin
B3
B1
K2
Tetracycline
Vitamin A
Vitamin D
Vitamin E (supplement gave me an allergic reaction)
Red Light
Methylene Blue
Epsom Salt Baths

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,

Cyproheptadine
Benedryl
NDT
T3
StressNon
DHEA
Progest e
Aspirin
B3
B1
K2
Tetracycline
Vitamin A
Vitamin D
Vitamin E (supplement gave me an allergic reaction)
Red Light
Methylene Blue
Epsom Salt Baths

Higher dose cyproheptadine should stop the excessive urination. Ask your doctor what he thinks about using 4mg-8mg daily for a week.

Velve921

I will follow up with him. Thank you for your thoughts Haidut.

Means a lot my friend!

Philomath

To be technical, many chemotherapy molecules are called antibiotics. Well, off to stockpile some tetracycline.

image.png

Velve921

Higher dose cyproheptadine should stop the excessive urination. Ask your doctor what he thinks about using 4mg-8mg daily for a week.

8mg of cyrpoheptadine before bed time has not reduced urination. In the last 2 weeks urination has increased from 2 to 3x a night. Yesterday, urination increased where I had to pull over 4x on a 5 hour drive to urinate.

8mg of cyrpoheptadine before bed time has not reduced urination. In the last 2 weeks urination has increased from 2 to 3x a night. Yesterday, urination increased where I had to pull over 4x on a 5 hour drive to urinate.

Have you checked your prostate? These are also prostate inflammation symptoms. Progesterone often helps.

Makrosky

Doesn't this confirm spectacularly the validity of Coley, Rife, Koch, Livingston, Naessens, etc....work, arguing for cancer being caused by microorganisms ?

We might need some time to see if antibiotic resistances don't appear and cause a cancer relapse.
Ok so here it goes :
haidut says K2 and tetracycline are almost the same molecule. That would mean taking K2 would create antibiotic resistance, just as there exists a tetracycline resistance.

BOOM! Mind blowed. What am I missing ?

Velve921

Have you checked your prostate? These are also prostate inflammation symptoms. Progesterone often helps.

I've had my prostate checked..it used to be inflammed a couple years ago but it decreased. I used Prog e for the majority of 2014-2015 and saw no considerable difference in urination. Initially Progest e helped with decreasing stress before bed time but eventually the effect wore off.

Makrosky

Do you have a recommended source to consider?

Any literature as well?

Yeah I think potassium iodide is antibiotic but if you're going to take a gram of it please load up on selenomethionine (200mcg-400mcg daily). It's needed to protect your thyroid. Also please keep in mind that with a gram of KI you're gonna shut down your thyroid for ~48 hours due to the Wolff-Chaikoff effect. Nothing really dramatic. Just for you to keep in mind in case you monitor pulse+temps and stuff.

Yeah I think potassium iodide is antibiotic but if you're going to take a gram of it please load up on selenomethionine (200mcg-400mcg daily). It's needed to protect your thyroid. Also please keep in mind that with a gram of KI you're gonna shut down your thyroid for ~48 hours due to the Wolff-Chaikoff effect. Nothing really dramatic. Just for you to keep in mind in case you monitor pulse+temps and stuff.

it didn't do that for me. My thyroid was fine. I can tell if my thyroid gets shut down. It wasn't shut down.

I've had my prostate checked..it used to be inflammed a couple years ago but it decreased. I used Prog e for the majority of 2014-2015 and saw no considerable difference in urination. Initially Progest e helped with decreasing stress before bed time but eventually the effect wore off.

Frequent urination is almost always either a gut problem, or a prostate problem for males. I think the cypro experiment kind of rules out the gut problem a bit. I would focus on the prostate problem especially if you don't feel that you can urinate completely, that you pee and your bladder isn't quite empty. Or if you have to pee again really soon.

I just suggested the progesterone because usually in men the prostate inflammation is from too much estrogen and of course progesterone counteracts this. But progesterone doesn't always suppress prostate inflammation. It tends to though. It can take a period of a few months to work, 6 months to effectively heal the inflammation.

Velve921

The thought of progesterone definitely makes sense and that's why I gave it a shot. If it is prostate issue, what would be some other routes to consider?

Makrosky

it didn't do that for me. My thyroid was fine. I can tell if my thyroid gets shut down. It wasn't shut down.
That is very strange because it starts at 120mg and it's a well known effect that's why they sell it as antiradiation pills. Anyway I mentioned it just in case the guy sees sonething strange with pulse+temps.

tara

Long shot, but have you tried cranberry juice or D-mannose?

tara

I have not...what is the premise of both?
Disrupt the most common UTIs. I think D-mannose is a sugar that is in cranberries. I've found cranberry juice a useful preventive against UTIs. Others here have reported excellent effects from D-mannose for stopping a UTI under way. I've bout D-mannose to have on hand if I need it, but not yet tried it.

Philomath

For the back pain I took 100mg doxycycline for a month. The Augmentin was for an ear/sinus infection back in 2009.

How did you decide on the doxycycline and 100mg for the back pain?
I have low back pain, milk sensitivity, chronic inflammation (sinusitis, dark circles under eyes and an occasional rash) and believe an antibiotic may be in order. I have Tetracycline Hydrochloride- I am considering 100mg as well.

Peata

I never connected low back pain with endotoxin, but this is a timely thread to see because I did get lower back pain last night, and I had eaten some chinese takeout. I rarely eat that, but it was one of those things. Anyway, it bothered my gallbladder too, and I ended up with diarrhea right after eating it, and my lower back hurt. I thought it was muscle from where I sat wrong, but maybe it was the food. I also had heart racing while I lay down to sleep, and I knew it couldn't be be blood sugar. I thought about activated charcoal but didn't know where it was, so I took 1/2 Dramamine (my standby for certain symptoms) and it went away, I fell asleep.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How did you decide on the doxycycline and 100mg for the back pain?
I have low back pain, milk sensitivity, chronic inflammation (sinusitis, dark circles under eyes and an occasional rash) and believe an antibiotic may be in order. I have Tetracycline Hydrochloride- I am considering 100mg as well.

I responded to your PM so please feel free to post here. It was a combination of what I had available and what I thought would give equivalent antibiotic power.