What the heck is wrong w my hand

tommyg130

For a while now I’ve had poor digestion and just nothing sits right. Liquids are hard to digest and make me feel bloated. My body temps are low and my hands always cold and look discolored like this.. i eat a lot of saturated fat, raw milk, raw cheese , and juice. Extremely consistent as I like it all very much . 25 year old male , look healthy and muscular on the surface but really a wreck on the inside as far as mood, happiness, brain fog.. also a pic doesn’t rly do justice. My hands are a strange purplish always.. most def some sort of reaction or allergy from something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 100
OP
T

tommyg130

For a while now I’ve had poor digestion and just nothing sits right. Liquids are hard to digest and make me feel bloated. My body temps are low and my hands always cold and look discolored like this.. i eat a lot of saturated fat, raw milk, raw cheese , and juice. Extremely consistent as I like it all very much . 25 year old male , look healthy and muscular on the surface but really a wreck on the inside as far as mood, happiness, brain fog

P

Peatness

The white spot on the nail could be a zine deficiency. Zinc is needed for wound healing and immune function

Cuticle inflammation and paronychia - Zinc deficiency can cause the cuticle to become inflamed.

OP
T

tommyg130

The white spot on the nail could be a zine deficiency. Zinc is needed for wound healing and immune function

I eat a lb of red meat a day.. could that be possible still?! Does anything block zinc

OP
T

tommyg130

Ok. That's a lot of meat. Do you have adequate stomach acid?
No idea .. how would I determine that ? Im always doing mini burps all day long and hear constant gurgling in my stomach.. i actually went to a Gastro today and they did imagining so maybe they’ll see something

P

Peatness

No idea .. how would I determine that ? Im always doing mini burps all day long and hear constant gurgling in my stomach.. i actually went to a Gastro today and they did imagining so maybe they’ll see something
Burping could be a sign of low stomach acid. Do you get enough salt? I hope the imagining wasn't xray.

Try some of the simple home test here

OP
T

tommyg130

Burping could be a sign of low stomach acid. Do you get enough salt? I hope the imagining wasn't xray.

Try some of the simple home test here
I eat a LOT of salt.. I will try those remedies ^^. Thank you .. it was an ultrasound .. that’s an issue?

OP
T

tommyg130

Great. Ultra sounds are safe. I hope it comes back clear
I have definitely had X-rays done in my life though .. most definitely at the dentist as I can remember putting on that black jacket type thing .. can I do anything to mitigate harm That may have came from that ?

P

Peatness

I have definitely had X-rays done in my life though .. most definitely at the dentist as I can remember putting on that black jacket type thing .. can I do anything to mitigate harm That may have came from that ?
You are young so I think it's possible to heal as long as you continue to limit you radiation exposure. This thread has some useful info

maillol

Your experience is very similar to mine. Get an iron panel. Mine was through the roof.

maillol

did you donate blood or just increase coffee/calcium while decreasing meat?
I've given blood twice so far, stopped using cast iron pans and I avoid red meat, spinach and fortified bread. I've been making my own bread using Polish flour (pretty much any European flour won't be fortified) which has been a fun new skill to learn.

aniciete

I've given blood twice so far, stopped using cast iron pans and I avoid red meat, spinach and fortified bread. I've been making my own bread using Polish flour (pretty much any European flour won't be fortified) which has been a fun new skill to learn.
Great, thanks. What other symptoms did you have btw?

maillol

Great, thanks. What other symptoms did you have btw?
Asthma, blocked nose, insomnia, low body temps, painful teeth, painful testicles (blood test showed high prolactin), low libido. All now greatly improved.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals