What questions should I ask my dr. in my lab test review consultation?

(please excuse any misuse of terms or lack of education, this is my first testing + analysis ever).

I just got 2 lab tests done (blood and saliva), to check for any deficiencies that I might have. I have issues with low stamina (physical, not sexual), and mild "adrenal fatigue" type symptoms. So I finally decided to get things checked out to see once and for all what I should REALLY be supplementing with, and what my real deficiencies are, if anything, rather than just guessing.

So I went to a local naturopath who deals with female/hormonal/low energy issues (I'm a female) and she suggested 2 tests: A saliva hormone test, and then a blood test. The results for both are in, and our second consultation will be her explaining / deciphering the results to me.

Here's my question to the members experienced with lab tests: What questions should I be asking HER about, to make sure I understand about my results?

For example, I don't see iron anywhere in any of the results, so I plan to ask her about my iron count (since it's so often mentioned in relation so women with low energy). I also don't see pregnenolone listed anywhere (just estradiol and progesterone ) so I plan to ask her about that. But I basically don't know what i don't know...or what I need to know.

What are the top need-to-know things that one should walk away understanding after a review of lab results? Should I also be trying to get any prescriptions through her, now that I have a chance? (I don't have a regular doctor, so this will be my last chance for awhile to be written any prescriptions). She isn't cheap per hour, so I want to get my full money's worth.

Thanks in advance for any and all ideas.

mostlylurking

Can the naturopath even write prescriptions?

Are you testing your thyroid? If yes, which things were tested? TSH? T4? T3? reverse T3? What's your progesterone/estrogen ratio? Does the timing of the test re. your cycle affect this test result?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals