Evaluation and opinion of my laboratory tests

Vins7

Tests are blood and urine.

While it is true that some values have improved compared to previous tests, there are others that have worsened and that I do not understand.

- I am worried about the difference between my total testosterone (very high, even outside the upper range, in this test and others done before as well) and free testosterone (I don't know if my level is really a concern or not, it is definitely close to the lower range marked by the laboratory).
I must mention that my libido is not as powerful as it was 10 years ago, I am currently 27, there are no problems with erections or when having sex, but it is true that there are no morning woods and libido is not very high.
I don't know why there can be so much difference between the very high range of the total t and the low range of the free t. If anyone understands about this I would appreciate an explanation.

- My C-reactive protein is out of range, it is the only test in which it has come out like this.

- Although the glucose/insulin ratio is correct, the glycosylated hemoglobin seems somewhat high, does this mean that there are already some problems with the body's sugar?

- Leukocytes and nitrites appear positive in the urinalysis, I don't know what it means...

My symptoms at a general level are digestive problems since the last 6 years after being operated on for appendicitis and a round of antibiotics for h. pylori, I've been gluten-free for 5 months and so far I haven't seen much improvement. Energy problems during the day and when falling asleep (digestion at night does not help). I have tried various types of dietary changes and nothing seems to work.
I also have constantly plugged ears and excessive mucus.

I would appreciate any appreciation or explanation about any of the questions I ask or anything else you see in the test.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20221024_143835.jpg
    IMG_20221024_143835.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20221024_143916.jpg
    IMG_20221024_143916.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20221024_144532.jpg
    IMG_20221024_144532.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20221024_144027.jpg
    IMG_20221024_144027.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 21

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Your lab results look great. I am not a doctor but overall unless you have some particular pain or illness I wouldn't worry. Your CRP is high and the HbA1C is okay but not 5.1. Do you snack a lot? Maybe try to eat enough at three meals and limit the snacking. That might allow your insulin to take care of the blood glucose. It also might help your digestion. This isn't a Peat thing to do, but eating soluble fiber such as beans can help remove toxins in bile which can help your digestion and hormones.

The leukocytes in your urine might be indicating a slight bacterial infection even though no bacteria were seen. And the nitrites are also used when looking for bacterial infection. Drinking extra water, even though that isn't a Peat thing to do, can help flush your bladder.

That is too bad you had appendicitis and surgery. That will affect your digestion.

OP
V

Vins7

Your lab results look great. I am not a doctor but overall unless you have some particular pain or illness I wouldn't worry. Your CRP is high and the HbA1C is okay but not 5.1. Do you snack a lot? Maybe try to eat enough at three meals and limit the snacking. That might allow your insulin to take care of the blood glucose. It also might help your digestion. This isn't a Peat thing to do, but eating soluble fiber such as beans can help remove toxins in bile which can help your digestion and hormones.

The leukocytes in your urine might be indicating a slight bacterial infection even though no bacteria were seen. And the nitrites are also used when looking for bacterial infection. Drinking extra water, even though that isn't a Peat thing to do, can help flush your bladder.

That is too bad you had appendicitis and surgery. That will affect your digestion.
How can not having appendix afect the digestion? What is the relationship? I thought appendix was a useless part of the gut.

Thanks.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
The appendix does seem to be useless but I have read that it holds bacteria that might be needed if the gut bacteria is wiped out due to diarrhea. Somehow it gets inflamed in some people and it becomes necessary to remove it. Your gut bacteria needs some rebuilding. The beans will help. Maurito has some good posts about gut bacteria and probiotics.

OP
V

Vins7

The appendix does seem to be useless but I have read that it holds bacteria that might be needed if the gut bacteria is wiped out due to diarrhea. Somehow it gets inflamed in some people and it becomes necessary to remove it. Your gut bacteria needs some rebuilding. The beans will help. Maurito has some good posts about gut bacteria and probiotics.
Thank you, I'm going to search the info that Maurito has explained before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals