Watch the Water - MUST see!

CaptJim

Wouldn't pets be dead, in droves? Hamsters, rabbits etc.
I do not think Co19 is as bad as they say. I think the "cure" is the killer. Meaning I do not believe the water is being laced with
cobra venom peptides. The vaccine, very possible.

Fred

Municipal water consumption and exposure (showers, pools) peaks in the summer, but "covid" peaks in the winter. Doesn't add up. "Covid" is a made-up disease - the product of intentional PCR abuse and special death recording guidelines - dying WITH positive covid test = dying OF covid. Nothing more. No lab-leak or venom water needed.

Fred

Wouldn't pets be dead, in droves? Hamsters, rabbits etc.
I do not think Co19 is as bad as they say. I think the "cure" is the killer. Meaning I do not believe the water is being laced with
cobra venom peptides. The vaccine, very possible.

Another good point. Venom should affect pets as well as humans. There is no covid-19 ... see my executive summary above.

Perry Staltic

Some people are saying this is an more extensive/detailed interview with Dr. Ardis. And not as dramatic:

This is a much better interview. Are parts 2 and 3 out yet?

Edit: Oh I see part 2 in above post

Perry Staltic

ursidae

C9A66863-7B0B-4356-97CF-FED95A297CDC.png

Perry Staltic

Commenting as I watch this. He's wrong about the snake venom thing causing all of the lung damage. High oxygen concentrations and mechanical ventilators are able to do that, and are probably responsible for virtually all of that.

He talks about phospholipase perhaps being the primary biomarker of severe covid and how snake venom causes increased levels of it. I just did a quick search and, yes, mechanical ventilation does the same

Peatful

Perry Staltic

Interesting connection.

Are you an EMT?
Do you know the hx of this symbol or cross by chance?

The snake symbol comes from the bible and symbolizes the crucifixion of Christ, ie the destruction of sin on the cross. Moses was instructed to make this after poisonous serpents infested the camp of Israel in the wilderness.

Then the LORD instructed Moses, "Make a poisonous serpent out of brass and fasten it to a pole. Anyone who has been bitten and who looks at it will live." Numbers 21:8

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life John 3:14-15

sugarisgreat

DrMikeYeadon's response to snake venom/Covid

@DrMikeYeadon
·
Apr 11

If this wasn’t so utterly real, if we weren’t already facing demonic forces, this might have been a cool SciFi / spiritual / CIA plot movie. Unfortunately, I think Dr Ardis is close enough. I’ll need to listen again to check details, but it’s broadly correct. Recall I’d said that it wasn’t just illogical to employ spike protein as immunogen in the “vaccines” but reckless endangerment? Choose an immunogen with little to no intrinsic biological activity? All 4 cos chose it? Not luck. Dr Ardis alludes to similarities between spike protein & venom of certain snakes. Snake venom disrupts blood coagulation. Elevated D-dimers as a sign of vaccine toxicity? Same thing with snake bite. Best wishes Mike

Entirely depends on the snake. With the vast majority, yes.
In Part 1 of the Mike Adams interview with Dr. Ardis, the doctor mentioned in the literature (King Cobra study) that there were 19 different venom toxin proteins. Hence, “Covid 19”

jay123

On December 18th 2020 I was attending a private funeral and went home that night with a headache and went to bed. The next morning I could not taste and smell. I had no other symptoms. And I still have no taste and smell to this day. After watching this video, I can remember drinking out of the water fountain at the funeral home which is not where I live because I was very thirsty. Who knows?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals