MUST SEE...DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY ABOUT GMO, VACCINES, Anti-Trust Lawsuit

Rick K

J.R.K

Thank you for this @bzmazu! It is disturbing to see the leaders of our own Country and Provincial premier cut into this video. However it effectively demonstrates the point that this indeed is a plot against the masses neatly wrapped up in a humanitarian,”for the good of all mankind”, package. At minimum I am starting to know a little (by that I mean minuscule) way that the African and Indian people are feeling.
We to offered the vaccine to our indigenous native peoples first as well, I felt then that they were going to be used as guinea pigs after that announcement. I am embarrassed now to find that indeed this was and is the case, but this seems different in that it is no longer just the indigenous and minorities that are being targeted but rather all of us. I am starting to come to the realization that perhaps all the dissenting attitudes between races is not necessarily a hate at the core driving force but rather a method to keep us from joining forces. A distraction if you will from what the elite are doing.

J.R.K

I do not really know what to say! If I am understanding this correctly the U.S. Army had a vaccine ten times more effective than the mRNA vaccines they are currently pushing? Is it the regular old style or is this something different again?
The way this is going I think I might need a program or white board just to keep all the players and lines straight, hopefully I am not the only one confused on this.

J.R.K

BearWithMe

Wow! I wonder how they are able to get on a plane without a vaccine passport? Do you think that they are detained and put into a quarantine facility or are monitored to ensure they do not break their self isolation after returning from a trip?
I wonder if the vaccine requirement for their schools is applied equally to them as it is to other students?
You don't need vaccine passport for private jet. You don't even need a face mask.

Nobody is wearing face masks in private jets, not even the crew.

There are no quarantine facilities on private airports.

J.R.K

You don't need vaccine passport for private jet. You don't even need a face mask.

Nobody is wearing face masks in private jets, not even the crew.

There are no quarantine facilities on private airports.
I suppose they will also be exempt as well from the new vaccine requirement now to enter the United States now as well.

Attachments

• 41ACC8A3-06B0-408D-95FF-388864D85064.jpeg
    41ACC8A3-06B0-408D-95FF-388864D85064.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 12

BearWithMe

Aliens should know how to avoid that pot belly he’s got. Maybe he has alien connections?
It was a joke, but look at Klaus Schwab. The guy looks super unhealthy.

They are putting unhealthy people in these positions for very good reason(s).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals