Watch the Water - MUST see!

RealNeat

I'm sad at reading all the "my pets would be sick" comments, please feed your animals purified water, cobra venom or not.

Ive been actively watching this and all the opinions surrounding it, since the word Virus originally comes from the word "poison" I've always been inclined to think that it's one of the main causes of disease. Poisoning, stress and malnutrition.

So if there was something out of the ordinary in 2020 besides crazy manipulation of data, testing and open air social experiments, a poison is likely the culprit, which I consider EMF to be a part of. When looking at distribution of cases and deaths there are severely disproportionate areas of the world like New Jersey and New York, which would indicate foul play of some sort.

I usually like James and but his analysis seems severely lacking, I'll link it below, he does sound open minded however. I wouldn't consider myself a believer in the traditional concept of contagion or viruses so take what he says with a grain of salt anyway.

It's interesting to see people like Yeadon giving it some validity, makes me more curious of the connection. The main claim seems to be that a venom protein was stabilized in a lab and then distributed which made it able to harm by ingestion, which venom normally can not do.

Missing pieces for sure, but interesting.

Perry Staltic

It does feel like we are being pulled down another hole.
But not necessarily nefarious. He may be making conclusions based on correlationswith other explanations.
Anyway, I think we forum members understand that nicotine lowers FFA in the blood.

I don't think Ardis is being nefarious at all. I think he means well. He appears to think that he's been given a revelation from God and is not exercising enough self-doubt and caution to keep himself from going too far down the rabbit hole and concluding things from loose associations that are not connected to reality. His giddy-like wonderment is a giveaway.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

It does feel like we are being pulled down another hole.
But not necessarily nefarious. He may be making conclusions based on correlationswith other explanations.
Anyway, I think we forum members understand that nicotine lowers FFA in the blood.
Nicotine raises FFA niacinamide lowers it.

Perry Staltic

Does this guy look like he wants to sell you something?
@!!.jpg

Perry Staltic

It didn't take long, less than a day, for Amanda Vollmer to use curse words (unusual) just to show how she abhorrent it was that Stew Peters and Dr. Ardis was being sensationalist. After watching this video, I felt those who believe in the existence of virus are more inclined to believe Ardis, and those who don't would understand, like Amanda, that this is a part of the deception involved to confuse the public further and leading them away from true solutions. I wanted to post this sooner, but I wanted to see the reaction, and we can see the divergence in opinions. I'm glad to see some here that haven't taken the bait.

One other thing Amanda notes is that Ardis is addressing his "expose" to Christians who can fall easily to symbolism, as that of the snake and of Adam and Eve and their fall.

For more, go to her Telegram channel.

Amanda Vollmer is a trip lol

Benson_Hill

Another take

Attachments

• IMG_20220414_120314_865.jpg
    IMG_20220414_120314_865.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220414_120323_443.jpg
    IMG_20220414_120323_443.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 26

Grapelander

Homeopathic snake remedy: LACHESIS (Another possibility for Vx side effects ?)

Lachesis Muta (Lach.) is prepared from the venom of the bushmaster snake. Those who need Lachesis experience an inner restlessness and agitation which results in extreme talkativeness, sarcasm, vivid imaginings, and passionate, intense behaviours. They are affected by heat, easily becoming hot. Skin or eruptions may develop a purplish discoloration. Physical complaints arise on the left side of the body and symptoms improve following a discharge, but worsen if discharges are suppressed. They tend to be hypersexual. Mental – emotional and physical symptoms worsen during or after waking from sleep and alcohol may be craved.

Mental-emotional Symptoms

• Passionate and inclined to jealousy.
  • Suspicious – even to the point of paranoia.
  • Very talkative. Sarcastic.
  • Aggressive and prone to hatred – seeks revenge.

Headaches and Migraines

• Pulsating or bursting headaches.
  • Pain in the top of the head or on the left side.

Throat Problems

• Left-sided throat pain or pharyngitis.
  • Difficulty in swallowing, especially saliva and other liquids.
  • Dislike of high or tight collars, or throat being touched.

Respiratory and Chest Problems

• Asthma.
  • Asthma following jealousy.
  • Palpitations or chest oppression worsened by lying on the left side.

Menstrual and Menopausal Symptoms

• Hormonal disturbances.
  • Premenstrual syndrome with irritability, depression, jealousy, and headache.
  • Hot flushes at the time of menopause.
lach-2.JPG
lach.JPG

LACHESIS in mythology - NOTE the reference to CLOTHO (Klotho)
Lachesis was the middle member of the Fates. THE FATES were sister goddesses of fate and destiny. Lachesis’ role was to decided what kind of life each mortal would live. She was usually depicted wearing white.

The role of the three Fates was often alluded to with the metaphor of spinning cloth. CLOTHO would spin the threads, Lachesis would measure and inspect the cloth with a rod, and ATROPOS would shear and cut the cloth. Lachesis’ role in measuring cloth meant that she effectively decided how long each mortal got to live. Her role inspecting the cloth also meant she decided many of the things mortals got to do during their lives. It was said that Lachesis would decide the fate of a child three days after it was born to decide its path in life.

Some stories stated that Lachesis would appear to souls who had just died. She would present them with a lot of new lives that they could chose from. Some lives were human lives, some were animal lives. Once a dead soul chose their lot, Lachesis would send them to reincarnate into the new lives they had chosen.

fates.jpg

Last edited:

Regina

Homeopathic snake remedy: LACHESIS (Another possibility for Vx side effects ?)

Lachesis Muta (Lach.) is prepared from the venom of the bushmaster snake. Those who need Lachesis experience an inner restlessness and agitation which results in extreme talkativeness, sarcasm, vivid imaginings, and passionate, intense behaviours. They are affected by heat, easily becoming hot. Skin or eruptions may develop a purplish discoloration. Physical complaints arise on the left side of the body and symptoms improve following a discharge, but worsen if discharges are suppressed. They tend to be hypersexual. Mental – emotional and physical symptoms worsen during or after waking from sleep and alcohol may be craved.

Mental-emotional Symptoms

• Passionate and inclined to jealousy.
  • Suspicious – even to the point of paranoia.
  • Very talkative. Sarcastic.
  • Aggressive and prone to hatred – seeks revenge.

Headaches and Migraines

• Pulsating or bursting headaches.
  • Pain in the top of the head or on the left side.

Throat Problems

• Left-sided throat pain or pharyngitis.
  • Difficulty in swallowing, especially saliva and other liquids.
  • Dislike of high or tight collars, or throat being touched.

Respiratory and Chest Problems

• Asthma.
  • Asthma following jealousy.
  • Palpitations or chest oppression worsened by lying on the left side.

Menstrual and Menopausal Symptoms

• Hormonal disturbances.
  • Premenstrual syndrome with irritability, depression, jealousy, and headache.
  • Hot flushes at the time of menopause.
View attachment 35730 View attachment 35731

LACHESIS in mythology - NOTE the reference to CLOTHO (Klotho)
Lachesis was the middle member of the Fates. THE FATES were sister goddesses of fate and destiny. Lachesis’ role was to decided what kind of life each mortal would live. She was usually depicted wearing white.

The role of the three Fates was often alluded to with the metaphor of spinning cloth. CLOTHO would spin the threads, Lachesis would measure and inspect the cloth with a rod, and ATROPOS would shear and cut the cloth. Lachesis’ role in measuring cloth meant that she effectively decided how long each mortal got to live. Her role inspecting the cloth also meant she decided many of the things mortals got to do during their lives. It was said that Lachesis would decide the fate of a child three days after it was born to decide its path in life.

Some stories stated that Lachesis would appear to souls who had just died. She would present them with a lot of new lives that they could chose from. Some lives were human lives, some were animal lives. Once a dead soul chose their lot, Lachesis would send them to reincarnate into the new lives they had chosen.

View attachment 35732
I gave Lachesis (those same pellets) to my dog after he had a horrendous adverse reaction to his rabies vaccine. He was exhibiting rabies after the shot (among a slew of other symptoms). The lachesis had observable sortof exorcism effect on my dog.

RealNeat

I found this to be a balanced interview. I don't think Ardis comes off as a liar or manipulator, however I'm not certain he is drawing the right conclusions. There could be a lot of reasons for the toxins being found in sick people, especially if they are from multiple origins, which would make the theory more of a venom cocktail theory as opposed to a strictly snake venom theory. Regardless worth a listen.

An interesting thing to note, we've had conversations on the forum about smokers being somewhat unaffected by so called COVID19, even Chris Masterjohn wrote about it. What's curious is that if there wasn't something odd out there we wouldn't see this discrepancy, and even though I think sarscov2 is a non existent virus why would a discrepancy come up in the data if tobacco, specifically nicotine , wasn't therapeutic for the conditions we see in certain individuals. If this was strictly a respiratory phenomenon smokers should be the first to go, however the nicotine seems to be protecting them from something. Some would say it's the smoke sterilizing the throat or nose damaging the viral particles, to that I would say people who have never smoked but just used nicotine for the symptoms known as COVID19 have had recovery. Clearly it's not the smoke if that's the case.

Further, Dr. Peat has mentioned test animals who are PUFA depleted are very resilient towards things like snake venom, so if the nicotine is re-establishing proper metabolism or making up for it, this could explain the toxins/ poisons effect on the body and the susceptibility of certain persons over others and their response / benefit from nicotine.

"Poisons are much less harmful to (PUFA) deficient animals, for example, a cobra venom factor causes less tissue damage to their lungs." - Unsaturated fatty acids: Nutritionally essential, or toxic?

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/red-pill-news/id1530131477?i=1000557812129

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals