MUST SEE...DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY ABOUT GMO, VACCINES, Anti-Trust Lawsuit

J.R.K

It was a joke, but look at Klaus Schwab. The guy looks super unhealthy.

They are putting unhealthy people in these positions for very good reason(s).
This would be the ideal example of the vegetarian and vegan diet that is proposed by these World Economic Forum young leaders graduates.
If Mr Gates truly lives up to his,”soy boy”, nickname. Perhaps we should pay attention to the dietary choice experiment and the subsequent outcomes played out by these,”new world order leaders”.
The irony of being observed as a guinea pig when they are using the rest of the world for their genocidal gene therapy experiment is not lost on me.

BearWithMe

What reason would they put unhealthy looking people in charge?
1) To normalize looking unhelathy ("Bill Gates have fked up thyroid and man boobs, so I guess it is normal that I have fked up thyroid and man boobs too")
2) If our "leaders" would look healthy while the health of general population is rapidly declining, it would be too obvious even for average CNN-brainwashed Joe

1) To normalize looking unhelathy ("Bill Gates have fked up thyroid and man boobs, so I guess it is normal that I have fked up thyroid and man boobs too")
2) If our "leaders" would look healthy while the health of general population is rapidly declining, it would be too obvious even for average CNN-brainwashed Joe
Hmmm…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals