Alien Life in the VAXX

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

Will the aliens eventually manifest with aggression through their hosts and cause destruction in the world?

Marcine

I love this guy, it's the best video I've seen relating to this, plus he tested multiple vials aand that explains why not everyone is experiencing adverse reactions. If you want to see how these demons relate to Satan check out recent John Kleck videos on bitchute . Casey of Enterthestarz utube channel has deep decodes on all the pre-programming going on for decades related to the globalist agenda. He also has a fascinating bodycode series that proves we are in the image of God.

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

I love this guy, it's the best video I've seen relating to this, plus he tested multiple vials aand that explains why not everyone is experiencing adverse reactions. If you want to see how these demons relate to Satan check out recent John Kleck videos on bitchute . Casey of Enterthestarz utube channel has deep decodes on all the pre-programming going on for decades related to the globalist agenda. He also has a fascinating bodycode series that proves we are in the image of God.
I love John Kleck!!

Peater

Well if there is anything to the 5G theory, 2.5mm is within the 5G band wavelength (1-10mm) Perhaps those legs are antennas.

Not saying one way or another, that's for clever minds than mine. Just putting it out there.

A microwave oven penetrates food to 25–38 mm at its operating frequency of 2.45Ghz, which is a wavelength of 122.45mm.

I don't know the penetrating power of 5G. 5G can be implemented in low-band, mid-band or high-band millimeter-wave 24 GHz up to 54 GHz.

Last edited:

Marcine

Last edited:

Lollipop2

They said those "things" act like they can see who's looking at them through the microscope. That they'll shift trying to get out of sight or get almost angered.
Speechless. It reminds me of the image of a moving life form that looked like this with legs in the vials Dr. Carrie Madaj inspected. It lifted up off the glass vial she used - frightening. It is truly the case that the uninjected are pure bloods - and now not many left...

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

Speechless. It reminds me of the image of a moving life form that looked like this with legs in the vials Dr. Carrie Madaj inspected. It lifted up off the glass vial she used - frightening. It is truly the case that the uninjected are pure bloods - and now not many left...
Yes. Truly disturbing.

b71eded99f11ed95666d952a6371af08faac3579r1-480-200_hq.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals