Watch the Water - MUST see!

Peatful

Ive been waiting for this-

Thank you!

sugarisgreat

This appears to also explain the long white clots in the veins the embalmers have been shocked by. People are becoming "venom" creators, just like a snake.

King Cobra Venom=Covid/Corona

Ultimately, this is a Spiritual battle (against evil that would destroy humanity):

The whole Vatican is shaped like a a basilisk snake [St. Peter's Basilicka] which is a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king, who can cause death with a single glance.
0-2.jpeg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This appears to also explain the long white clots in the veins the embalmers have been shocked by. People are becoming "venom" creators, just like a snake.

King Cobra Venom=Covid/Corona

Ultimately, this is a Spiritual battle (against evil that would destroy humanity):

The whole Vatican is shaped like a a basilisk snake [St. Peter's Basilicka] which is a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king, who can cause death with a single glance.
View attachment 35613

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQKLiwQCIs&t=41s

Lilac

I listened to the beginning. Dramatic music, and teasing, teasing till we start getting to the point. I was suspicious.

Then I see this Telegram post; Truthhammer is skeptical.

View: https://t.me/TruthHammer/5505

Clif High's opinion:

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

What is the significance of liu bing (ice skating) on the fortune cookie? I can't really say I like watching Dr Ardis' presentations. He's kind of weird and overly dramatic

Peatful

What is the significance of liu bing (ice skating) on the fortune cookie? I can't really say I like watching Dr Ardis' presentations. He's kind of weird and overly dramatic
It’s the name of the MD researcher that was murdered in Pittsburgh.
Dr Bing Liu

Lollipop2

I listened to the beginning. Dramatic music, and teasing, teasing till we start getting to the point. I was suspicious.

Then I see this Telegram post; Truthhammer is skeptical.

View: https://t.me/TruthHammer/5505

Clif High's opinion:

Well that Clif High comment thread was certainly a rabbit hole - lol. Anyway why would anyone take anything High says as evidence? Oh and I am not supporting this Peters’ production. Sounds hokey.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Thanks for the replies about Bing Liu. The video mentioned a nicotine, or whatever it's called, receptor. I remember the niacin guy said that remdesivir was chemically similar to, or derived from, nicotinic acid, ie, niacin.

Peatful

Thanks for the replies about Bing Liu. The video mentioned a nicotine, or whatever it's called, receptor. I remember the niacin guy said that remdesivir was chemically similar to, or derived from, nicotinic acid, ie, niacin.
Lol
You need to watch it again.

Im surprised at the lukewarm reception overall here (not specifically you Perry).

This hypothesis/theory answers several questions.
The biggest one to me is - why weren’t they able to isolate or identify the C19 virus?
This answers that and much more....

Perry Staltic

Lol
You need to watch it again.

Im surprised at the lukewarm reception overall here (not specifically you Perry).

This hypothesis/theory answers several questions.
The biggest one to me is - why weren’t they able to isolate or identify the C19 virus?
This answers that and much more....

I am watching it again. I think the subject matter is really good. I just don't like the presentation format. The goofy background music, the way Dr Ardis controls the interview and some of his annoying mannerisms really get in the way. I really like Stew and think he allowed himself to get emasculated during this interview. Would have been better if it had not been in person so he could better control things with his assertive style.

David PS

Peatful

It is difficult to say if the positive test is a true positive or a false positive. These testing units are not without issues.
But it is interesting to see.
The awareness or impact this Stew Peters interview is having.

Lollipop2

I am watching it again. I think the subject matter is really good. I just don't like the presentation format. The goofy background music, the way Dr Ardis controls the interview and some of his annoying mannerisms really get in the way. I really like Stew and think he allowed himself to get emasculated during this interview. Would have been better if it had not been in person so he could better control things with his assertive style.
This is similar to my opinion - the production felt hokey and like a sales pitch. Also, the call for more research was good, because honestly I didn’t feel convinced. At least they qualified it as an introduction that needs more research and confirmation.

Speaking my opinion here, these type of productions will not win over public opinion. How the voice of opposition is positioned matters. Dr. McCollough gets that right. I must say not a fan of Stew - overly dramatic. I watched a few of his shows and had to force myself through. I have never had to force my way through a McCollough interview.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals