Dr Peter McCullough - Winning the War against therapeutic nihilism - using trusted treatments

OP
B

Birdie

Excellent, thanks Birdie
It is really good and I don't know why it's fallen to the bottom of the forums. Guess I don't have what it takes to get an article noticed.

OP
B

Birdie

I'm thinking that I do more help just emailing my friends who send things out. Maybe my posts are considered not so relevant.

LucyL

Fantastic Vid. McCullough is a hero of this pandemic.

P

Peatness

I was really moved by this talk. I’m also glad he was able to express the distress this madness is causing him. What a lovely caring man.

Lollipop2

I'm thinking that I do more help just emailing my friends who send things out. Maybe my posts are considered not so relevant.
Hey @Birdie DON’T think like that! You know better - your contribution is IMMENSE!! I love your posts - don’t stop. I do not have much time because of work, but slowly but surely I see your videos.

Saba

Very powerful video and up to date. I just watched the whole thing. Here are the links to Dr. Breggin's book We Are the Prey that Dr. McCullough recommends at the end of the video:

This link has background material on the book that can be downloaded:

OP
B

Birdie

Thank you for posting this.
Somebody said it's dated Oct 2 but put up on the 7th. I love that he is so upbeat. He really is self contained and that's what it takes.

He was matter of fact about the Baylor thing in saying it's all foolish propagandized media hype. There is no case. Rather it is slander used in their hopes to keep him from being invited to do interviews.

Personally, I am in the midst of a hated accounting project. I have a one track mind but I should recover soon !:):

Doc Sandoz

Very powerful video and up to date. I just watched the whole thing. Here are the links to Dr. Breggin's book We Are the Prey that Dr. McCullough recommends at the end of the video:

This link has background material on the book that can be downloaded:

I just ordered the Breggin book from B&N. Back in the '90s, he wrote one called Toxic Psychiatry regarding the harm of psych drugs, which book began for me a long process of questioning mainstream medicine. I'd just been prescribed Zoloft by a neurologist who was convinced everything is biochemical. The stuff had horrible effects and did nothing for the sadness I felt owing to relationship problems. He of course diagnosed sadness as depression.

I'll give the doc one thing, he wrote down that the prescription was for insomnia, to protect my professional reputation and ability to get insurance, he said. I guess he was looking out for me.

Saba

I just ordered the Breggin book from B&N. Back in the '90s, he wrote one called Toxic Psychiatry regarding the harm of psych drugs, which book began for me a long process of questioning mainstream medicine. I'd just been prescribed Zoloft by a neurologist who was convinced everything is biochemical. The stuff had horrible effects and did nothing for the sadness I felt owing to relationship problems. He of course diagnosed sadness as depression.

I'll give the doc one thing, he wrote down that the prescription was for insomnia, to protect my professional reputation and ability to get insurance, he said. I guess he was looking out for me.
I had similarly bad experiences with psychiatrists giving me SSRIs and sleep meds. I was about to say that psychiatry has got to be one of the most useless professions, but then I saw this article - another good psychiatrist standing up to Covid tyranny:

yerrag

It is really good and I don't know why it's fallen to the bottom of the forums. Guess I don't have what it takes to get an article noticed.
I admit that there's already a lot I've seen over the course of this ongoing pandemic and the details no longer interest me as the main story is known.

I've stopped sharing as those who believe either side of the hoax are going to stay that way. It's like believing OJ was innocent or Trump was a Russian stooge.

Rather than spend my time on another video on the same subject, I choose spend the time on other subjects I can research on. Currently reading a book on aromatherapy and also, have been trying to get back on learning about endobiogeny. Plus, I'm still working on fixing my hypertension which I believe will bear fruit. There is only so much time in a day.

Thanks for your time effort. I don't mean to discourage you, but the longer this hoax gets, the more I think I will tune out.

And that more jabs people get, the more they will be invested in the soundness of getting jabbed periodically. And they will also tune out to any video that tell them they've made the wrong choice. And so I won't be sharing videos to them for sure. And to those who've avoided the jab, they already know the gist of it, and I'll only preaching to the choir, to those I'm sending videos to.

I'm also past being frustrated. None of my friends and cousins have taken our side. I feel my efforts are all wasted, not for lack of trying.

Ben.

Very good video. Showing how any other drug would've been pulled many times with such a track record speaks bounds.

However, thoose invested in the story will have a excuse for it and the push for it continues ...

I've stopped sharing as those who believe either side of the hoax are going to stay that way. ...

And that more jabs people get, the more they will be invested in the soundness of getting jabbed periodically. And they will also tune out to any video that tell them they've made the wrong choice.

This pretty much. Something extremely severe needs to happen for either "side" to change the "belief".

OP
B

Birdie

I admit that there's already a lot I've seen over the course of this ongoing pandemic and the details no longer interest me as the main story is known.

I've stopped sharing as those who believe either side of the hoax are going to stay that way. It's like believing OJ was innocent or Trump was a Russian stooge.

Rather than spend my time on another video on the same subject, I choose spend the time on other subjects I can research on. Currently reading a book on aromatherapy and also, have been trying to get back on learning about endobiogeny. Plus, I'm still working on fixing my hypertension which I believe will bear fruit. There is only so much time in a day.

Thanks for your time effort. I don't mean to discourage you, but the longer this hoax gets, the more I think I will tune out.

And that more jabs people get, the more they will be invested in the soundness of getting jabbed periodically. And they will also tune out to any video that tell them they've made the wrong choice. And so I won't be sharing videos to them for sure. And to those who've avoided the jab, they already know the gist of it, and I'll only preaching to the choir, to those I'm sending videos to.

I'm also past being frustrated. None of my friends and cousins have taken our side. I feel my efforts are all wasted, not for lack of trying.
Yes, I've been thinking about this too. And I do the same thing, just not able to read things people send me on the subject anymore. I've been researching garden hoses and making applesauce. That said, this video was encouraging even if the mood dwindles, I appreciated it.

OP
B

Birdie

I had similarly bad experiences with psychiatrists giving me SSRIs and sleep meds. I was about to say that psychiatry has got to be one of the most useless professions, but then I saw this article - another good psychiatrist standing up to Covid tyranny:

Yes, I read about that too. Brave of him.

yerrag

Yes, I've been thinking about this too. And I do the same thing, just not able to read things people send me on the subject anymore. I've been researching garden hoses and making applesauce. That said, this video was encouraging even if the mood dwindles, I appreciated it.
The good is that we're with this stance we have in this situation, we're not going into a rabbit hole and coming out empty.

This is different from the Trump rabbit hole we came from. Yeah, that was a big distraction to me. Still, we learn from it. I probably didn't spend less time on learning about health in this forum. I probably spent less time on Facebook, IG, and Twitter-and that's a good thing as I stayed away from things I would not care to miss anyway. Besides, being bombarded by propaganda day in and out just drains our energy and our health.

The applesauce is a healthy distraction, if it's considered a distraction. I do stuff now I considered a waste of time before. I make my own beef 'bacon' strips from the nape of cow, which has nice marbling and taste for a song. I'll fry it into a nice crispy outside yet have a tender inside out of that thin strip. I have it with sunny side egg and rice, and fresh brewed coffee. It's an effort to slice the meat into thin strips manually, but there is Zen in it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals