Watch the Water - MUST see!

-Luke-

What does Dr. Peat think of Dr. Ardis’ “Watch the Water”? Find out

This Dr. Ardis is on One Radio Network today by the way.

frannybananny

tankasnowgod

Never said you denied that people get sick.. I was questioning what you think sickness is, particularly when it is undeniable that these sicknesses are contagious.
What "sickness" are you talking about?

And depending on the "sickness" it is absolutely deniable that it might be contagious. If you are talking about "the common cold," all those symptoms (which 100% overlap with so called "Covid" symptoms) might be due to endotoxin-

Whether it's a germ that is being passed on or a virus.. I'm not sure if that comes down to semantics.. Definition of virus : "A virus is an infectious agent that can only replicate within a host organism. Viruses can infect a variety of living organisms, including bacteria, plants, and animals. Viruses are so small that a microscope is necessary to visualize them, and they have a very simple structure." That could just as easily be a germ.
I have focused most of my disbelief on the claims of this "Novel Corona Virus." I think it's possible that various types of germs could be responsible for what has been labeled "Covid," since pretty much everything and anything under the sun has been labeled that, including cancer, kidney failure, being shot, being in a motorcycle crash, and being 100% healthy with no symptoms.

I do think it's silly to assume that any illness you might get is due to a "Novel Corona Virus" that jumped from a bat to a lady in a Wuhan Wet Market back in December of 2019, and never ever ever circulated in the human population prior. Yet, that is the official mythology.
So what is your theory of getting sick with symptoms that are consistent with other peoples symptoms when infected under a similar circumstance?
If my girlfriend gets sick, and then I follow suit, what happens there?
I. DON'T. KNOW. What part of "it could potentially be hundreds of different causes" don't you understand?

As for you example, maybe both you and girlfriend were exposed to mold in the same building. Or, got food poisoning from eating the same food. Or, inhaled a toxin around the same place at the same time. Or, were subjected to some form of EMF or 5G at the same time. Or, maybe one of you caught something "real," and the other had psychosomatic symptoms. Or, maybe you both had psychosomatic symptoms. Or, maybe you both caught different things at slightly different times that presented with very similar symptoms.
I have been fatigued from colds before, and had headaches, and sore muscles and so forth.. What I'm saying is that the quality of the symptoms I had when I was sick recently with what tested positive for covid, was experientially and observantly different.
So what? This does nothing to prove the existence of a "Novel Corona Virus." Getting colds with a different quality of symptoms happened to people before 2019, and happened all the time. Personally, I experienced a different quality of cold about 7 years ago. So, does that prove that this "Novel Corona Virus" was circulating back then?

If you have been paying attention, the Covid tests are meaningless. This has been discussed ad nauseum on the forum. Anthony Colpo does a great job explaining how the Covid tests are basically a sham, and produce mostly false positives, and even cites a study showing a 97% false positive rate with the PCR (!!!) when run at 35 cycles, of which is fairly standard, and many places are going higher, like up to 40 or 45 cycles-

And the same experience is being reported from others I know that have had it, and also tested positive.
I mean, people get colds all the time, and if it's not surprising that people test positive on an easily manipulated test that was designed to spit out mostly positives.
I mean, the coincidences that would need to be in play for your theory to work would be extreme -
It's not extreme at all. You just need the common cold (which, as the name suggests, is common), and a 2+ year propganda campaign (check), and then a test that spits out false positives that you can convince the population to take at rates that have never been used for any sort of medical test before. The most "extreme" thing in that scenario the sheer, ridiculous number of tests, but that has objectively happened.

There have been over 1 BILLION Covid tests administered in the US. Truly, a ridiculous number, and all that in 2 years.

I caught it from a girl that lives in my street that also tested positive,
How do you know you "caught" it from her? Do you have video evidence of the virus jumping from her to you?
she had the same symptoms. My brother and his family got sick with a cold thing about a month before they got covid. They tested themselves and came back negative, multiple times. Then a month later they were in contact with another family, whom had covid, and they got sick (this time distinctly different type of sickness in terms of the symptoms) and tested positive. This is happening all over the place, it's not imagined. There is a clear and obvious chain of causation of symptoms, positive tests and contagion links.. and it would be a stretch to ignore it.
All over the place? Silly. You offered up 3 examples.

Again, people catch colds and flus all the time, and they frequently have different severities. When that happened in 2019 and prior, people rarely got tested for one (and only one) potential virus or germ which was potentially thought to be the cause. Now, people will apparently test themselves for this one single virus multiple times a year, or a month, or even multiple times in a week!
No. You're making it way more complicated than it needs to be. There is a consistent and clear repetitive occurrence happening in my city, and other cities in my country, of contagion of a unique and particular type of symptomatic sickness that is resulting in a positive test of the people that have it.
Yes, people have gotten the common cold in 2020, 2021, and 2022. Just like every other year I have been alive, and likely for centuries before.

The biggest difference is that people go out and test themselves when they are sick to see if they are sick. Or, when they are well, to see if they are "asymptomatically" sick.
Now, by no means am I saying the lockdowns etc were/are justified. Or vaccines and mandates. Or any of the other bull****. Just saying that there is quite obviously a consistent contagious sickness making its way around..
There is ALWAYS thought to be "contagious sickness" making it's way around.

You could pick any year in the 2000s (and maybe many from the 90s) and get similar articles.

Where do you live? Is it in the city?

I live in a big metro area. What you mean by "it?" The propaganda sure is. But, I have seen no evidence of anything all that different in a health related context.

Not only that, I haven't had any sort of cold since February of 2020. And I am certainly not getting tested, as I'm not giving those testing companies a dime, either. I think it's all fraud, so I won't support it in any way. There is obviously huge money in the testing. If testing companies averaged $10 a test, then they would have raked in over $10 Billion in two years from the US alone. Not bad, especially for a product that doesn't work 97% of the time.

Perry Staltic