Vitamin K=Pale Stool. Calcium=Brown Stool. What´s That About?

OP
Max23

Max23

I also tested ACV, it burned my esophagus. I went from a tablespoon to a teaspoon in a cup of water, but still weird problems follow, like triceps and overall muscular pain. Similar problems have previously been caused by probiotics. I bought one with mother, that is there are some microorganisms in it.

Tried digestive enzymes, it made the fecus browner. It had brown stripes like the bile duct got unblocked and blocked again. Did the coconut test with these enzymes and food again and the coconut oil didn´t cause problems. The enzymes caused eye pain but I probably should experiment with them further.

Failed to score doxycycline from the andrologist. That made me feel very angry, disappointed. I would like to experiment with antibiotics more.

baccheion

Tested vitamin D (3000IU) for a week. At first I got very positive results like better muscle function, better posture, increased heartbeat, heat, sweating, spinal crackling. Now the effects have diminished and I get torticollis like with vitamin K. Also my feces have gone pale. My theory is that the bile can´t get out, bilirubin enters the blood and somehow it causes the torticollis. Kernicterus is a disease that has this effects. Also coffee enemas and methyl B12 definitlely cause this temporary problem. They both have a connection with bile. Gluten causes vicious spasmodic torticollis. Does that block the flow of bile? It can´t be, I would go yellow.
Vitamin A, E, and K are also being supplemented? Vitamin E increases bile flow. Enough calcium and magnesium from diet/supplements? Has vitamin D impaired sleep quality? Is it taken in the AM? Does melatonin (0.3-1.0 mg) return stool to expected color?

OP
Max23

Max23

Vitamin A, E, and K are also being supplemented? Vitamin E increases bile flow. Enough calcium and magnesium from diet/supplements? Has vitamin D impaired sleep quality? Is it taken in the AM? Does melatonin (0.3-1.0 mg) return stool to expected color?

Tomorrow I am going to buy vitamin A, I haven´t tested it before. I have experimented with vitamin E minimally because I get eye pain, facial flush and nosebleeds. I don´t understand why? I sometimes supplement calcium and magnesium. My sleep recently has been great (usually it is aweful), so I think vitamin D has helped that. I take it at lunch usually. I have never dared to take melatonin because it is very anti Peat.

baccheion

Tomorrow I am going to buy vitamin A, I haven´t tested it before. I have experimented with vitamin E minimally because I get eye pain, facial flush and nosebleeds. I don´t understand why? I sometimes supplement calcium and magnesium. My sleep recently has been great (usually it is aweful), so I think vitamin D has helped that. I take it at lunch usually. I have never dared to take melatonin because it is very anti Peat.
More than 1.0 mg is anti..

OP
Max23

Max23

More than 1.0 mg is anti..

I didn´t know that about melatonin. I haven´t looked into it at all, because I thought it being very anti Peat. Why would it return the stool colour to normal though?

OP
Max23

Max23

I was able to fix my stool with a zero gluten diet, it was large in volume, brown, smooth, had no need to wipe. An event happened and I messed up my stool and haven´t got the perfect stool back. Now I am on day 53 of zero gluten diet and no improvement in overall health.
Today I got an almost perfectly white stool, which was really weird to see, I also had to take pictures. It was the result of my yesterday´s lunch, which consisted of brie, butter and gluten free bread, butter being the main culprit, tasting heavenly, but gives me always a headache. I ate the same lunch three days ago and got a pale stool, just not as pale as today. Dairy gives me problems so I eat it rarely.
Got an appointment to the gastroenterologist in may.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals