Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

OP
L

Lollipop2

Hello @Lollypop2! I have to pick your brain for a minute. I listened to an interview with Dr Bhakdi and he made mention of a concern with the vaccinated flying, in light of the vaccine passports that are being proposed, I remembered you had made mention of the airline industry starting to change their position on the vaccine passports to opposition to it. I am wondering if there is a connection due to the potential for blood clotting to occur at higher altitudes? I think it would be an in flight disaster if one or potentially many passengers or even any part of the crew for that matter were to start having heart attacks and strokes mid flight.
Only curious if you or anyone else would have any thoughts to put some light on this issue.
I find it very ironic if people were to get this treatment, then find out that they may not be able to travel due to the possibility of a mortal health risk. Would this blood clotting issue ever subside or is it only a threat after a recent vaccination? The honest answer would be for me,”I don’t know”? But you would have to also wonder if this issue would also include mountain climbing or skydiving as well?
I think this is a big unknown and a big question mark. I haven’t seen anyone posting about this problem. EXCEPT several agencies recommending the vaxxed not fly. Of course the irony. If something shows up I will tag you.

OP
L

Lollipop2

They mention in the clip that the delta variant is less severe than others. You can see this in table 3 from the same paper that delta is the dominant variant at the moment, but it's less lethal than other variants, and there are fewer hospitalizations. This confirms what Sucharit Bhakdi has said all the time: Dangerous mutations don't spread far. If something is more infectious, it's usually less lethal.

SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigationin England -- Technical briefing 16

View attachment 24600
This is helpful @Giraffe :):

OP
L

Lollipop2

Dr. Suzanne Humphries - Dissolving Illusions (Vaccination Truth!)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pa4QV9aP9AsW/

What an image - not sure this kind of representation helps our case - unprofessional? Anyway, this is why I am appreciating Dr. McCollough - mainstream reputable and conducts himself and his interviews in a highly professional manner. We need more like him.

P

Peatness

What an image - not sure this kind of representation helps our case - unprofessional? Anyway, this is why I am appreciating Dr. McCollough - mainstream reputable and conducts himself and his interviews in a highly professional manner. We need more like him.
I thought that too but I had no way of changing the image. The content is good but that image is unfortunate. Humpheries has been doing a lot of work on vaccine education for decades that's why I value her work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Missenger

I don’t know which is worse. The fact that graphene is in the vaccines or that the graphene can be attenuated by a substance that cancer cells thrive on.
It's almost like their wish to control the human body causes tumors instead.

B

Braveheart

Yes, Dr. McCollough is the man to lead the charge...now we need a large popular independent media to give him a platform....but there is none?

OP
L

Lollipop2

Yes, Dr. McCollough is the man to lead the charge...now we need a large popular independent media to give him a platform....but there is none?
+1 I think Fox News has interviewed him several times.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I thought that too but I had no way of changing the image. The content is good but that image is unfortunate. Humpheries has been doing a lot of work on vaccine education for decades that why I value her work.
I also like her work. Recently I had to move and now am frequently engaging the “general population”. It is extremely clear to me now that to make any headway, we need advocates not viewed as fringe. Pretty much everything I used to say is now rejected and I am scrambling to create new language cues that sound neutral, unbiased, scientific and truthful. Hard actually.

P

Peatness

I also like her work. Recently I had to move and now am frequently engaging the “general population”. It is extremely clear to me now that to make any headway, we need advocates not viewed as fringe. Pretty much everything I used to say is now rejected and I am scrambling to create new language cues that sound neutral, unbiased, scientific and truthful. Hard actually.
I see your point and it’s a diplomatic one. I do feel that there is censorship going on even amongst family and friends. I refuse to change who I am just to fit around other people’s ignorance. I did that growing up and won’t do it going forward. I have spoken with respect and honesty to close friends and family I can’t say I have managed to convince anyone. If people are not willing to hear they will learn at some point. Chronic pain is not easily silenced. There is no need for a new lanuage, speak with love and that should be enough.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I see your point and it’s a diplomatic one. I do feel that there is censorship going on even amongst family and friends. I refuse to change who I am just to fit around other people’s ignorance. I did that growing up and won’t do it going forward. I have spoken with respect and honesty to close friends and family I can’t say I have managed to convince anyone. If people are not willing to hear they will learn at some point. Chronic pain is not easily silenced. There is no need for a new lanuage, speak with love and that should be enough.
You misunderstood my point. It has NOTHING to do with me not being able to speak or feeling like I need to fit in. I am not speaking about family or friends. I am speaking about general public. And yes unfortunately it does require a different way of engaging. Mostly I do not speak up unless asked then judge the openness of the person and then if I choose to engage it is neutral, factual, not opinionated or biased.

J.R.K

I think this is a big unknown and a big question mark. I haven’t seen anyone posting about this problem. EXCEPT several agencies recommending the vaxxed not fly. Of course the irony. If something shows up I will tag you.
The irony of course at least in Canada is that they are pushing ahead with the vaccine passports so only the vaccinated can go outside the country. Yet the very method of transport could be fatal to the privileged that are vaccinated. If what Dr Peat says is true about the toxicity of the spike protein causing perpetual inflammation comes to fruition this could be a real wake up call.
Truth really is stranger than fiction.

J.R.K

You misunderstood my point. It has NOTHING to do with me not being able to speak or feeling like I need to fit in. I am not speaking about family or friends. I am speaking about general public. And yes unfortunately it does require a different way of engaging. Mostly I do not speak up unless asked then judge the openness of the person and then if I choose to engage it is neutral, factual, not opinionated or biased.
It is fortunate then that you have a vast wealth of peer reviewed scientific data in which to pull from.

J.R.K

It's almost like their wish to control the human body causes tumors instead.
At this point it seems this has many possibilities for potential outcomes. Anything and everything from we need a million less people push the button, to this will kill off a certain amount of people in six months, to let’s give these people Alzheimer’s and then see if we can fix it remotely.
My favourite though has to be the Matrix scenario where they need someone dead and they jump in and send the nearest vaxxed person after the target, if that one is neutralized then the next one is already on the way.

OP
L

Lollipop2

The irony of course at least in Canada is that they are pushing ahead with the vaccine passports so only the vaccinated can go outside the country. Yet the very method of transport could be fatal to the privileged that are vaccinated. If what Dr Peat says is true about the toxicity of the spike protein causing perpetual inflammation comes to fruition this could be a real wake up call.
Truth really is stranger than fiction.
It is insane what is going on in the world. Honestly this has been going on for years and no one saw it. 2020 opened up so many people’s eyes that now the craziness is in plain sight. I think this signals the beginning of the end for them. I never thought their agenda will work especially after listening to Catherine Austin Fitts. I do think it is crumbling and the push back was more than what they expected.

mm33

Forum Supporter

"IT'S A BIOWEAPON." -- Dr. Richard Fleming, PhD,MD,JD​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OWiegQwWktdr/

Thanks so much for posting this Pina!! Hopefully the folks on here who seem not to like Dr Fleming the “felon” will listen and get his side
I think he’s one of the best allies we have against the possibly mandatory vax and exposing the overall bs the media and big pharma is pushing

Doc Sandoz

Thanks so much for posting this Pina!! Hopefully the folks on here who seem not to like Dr Fleming the “felon” will listen and get his side
I think he’s one of the best allies we have against the possibly mandatory vax and exposing the overall bs the media and big pharma is pushing
Is Fleming ill? Looks like he is cachexic.

P

Peatness

I respect what he is doing too
Is Fleming ill? Looks like he is cachexic.
He is articulate and very sharp that's all that need concern us at the moment

Doc Sandoz

A good friend who'd been vaxxed with Pfizer twice was over last evening. He'd gotten it before I'd seen or had the chance to talk to him, so previously I'd only told him I wouldn't get one myself as its un-safety tested, issued under EUA, made by pharma with no liability exposure etc. Didn't want to scare him with more details since it was too late anyway But last night I felt I should warn him further what with all the talk of boosters for the "scary" variants. So I said he'd probably been lucky not having a more serious reaction, that reports were coming in through VAERS of dreadful side effects, and that sure it might be only one chance in hundreds, but that's still a chance and he'd be wise not to risk it again.

I must add he has a healthy mistrust of alllopaths ever since they tried to put him on statins for a normal but not ideal LDL and antihypertensives, the latter because his systolic was all of 135 which it had been for years! But I was still a bit surprised when he agreed and told me he had no intention of getting any more shots, and wouldn't fall for "boosters" based on the doctors' say so. He said his decision to get vaxxed at all was based on a desire for life to "go back to normal" and because he'd heard nothing about the risks.

I think many people may be like him, just need good info from someone they trust to back up their inchoate suspicions. Then again some are not. Another friend who'd gotten the J&J dismissed my concerns with a curt "you always worry too much."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals