Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

OP
L

Lollipop2

Wellness pass in West Africa

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XCX1vh4AolD7/

My heart goes out for all people being tested for programs whether Africa or anywhere. It seems the new stage is the whole world.

David PS

A 6 minute video that includes a table from a document published by the UK government showing that people with 2 jabs were 116% were more likely to die from the Delta variant than those jabbed once. In addition, the double-jabbed had a much higher % of deaths.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qg1hvvK1rGkz/

Edit - If your are vaccinated, the ‘Delta Variant’ is dangerously sweeping across the world.

Doc Sandoz

As much as I agree with her, Mikovits is not a good spokesperson for the resistance. She reminds me of Jack Lemmon in his penultimate scene in The China Syndrome. Finally on camera broadcasting from the nuclear plant control room, Jack Godell tries to warn the public of the terrible danger they are in, but gets lost in technical jargon, can't stay on point and ends up coming across, as Jacovich says, looking "like a lunatic."

P

Peatness

As much as I agree with her, Mikovits is not a good spokesperson for the resistance. She reminds me of Jack Lemmon in his penultimate scene in The China Syndrome. Finally on camera broadcasting from the nuclear plant control room, Jack Godell tries to warn the public of the terrible danger they are in, but gets lost in technical jargon, can't stay on point and ends up coming across, as Jacovich says, looking "like a lunatic."
'Screamers' are usually traumatized, I think she can be forgiven.

Doc Sandoz

'Screamers' are usually traumatized, I think she can be forgiven.

Ah yes, the Screamers!

No need to be forgiven, she's a good source of information, but you have to listen very hard and more than once to follow her. What is needed for the masses is someone who can do the TV thing well - you know boil it down to one or two stark attention-grabbing points that can be relayed in less than five minutes time.

B

Braveheart

Ah yes, the Screamers!

No need to be forgiven, she's a good source of information, but you have to listen very hard and more than once to follow her. What is needed for the masses is someone who can do the TV thing well - you know boil it down to one or two stark attention-grabbing points that can be relayed in less than five minutes time.

Dr. Peter McCullough​

Doc Sandoz

Dr. Peter McCullough​

Yes, he says more or less the same thing here starting at the 42 minute mark. Personally, I find Mike Yeadon the most clear and compelling of all COVID vaccine opponents but, as McCullough says, the videos are too long - DOA for people with digital-age attention spans.

Last edited:

Giraffe

A 6 minute video that includes a table from a document published by the UK government showing that people with 2 jabs were 116% were more likely to die from the Delta variant than those jabbed once. In addition, the double-jabbed had a much higher % of deaths.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qg1hvvK1rGkz/

Edit - If your are vaccinated, the ‘Delta Variant’ is dangerously sweeping across the world.

They mention in the clip that the delta variant is less severe than others. You can see this in table 3 from the same paper that delta is the dominant variant at the moment, but it's less lethal than other variants, and there are fewer hospitalizations. This confirms what Sucharit Bhakdi has said all the time: Dangerous mutations don't spread far. If something is more infectious, it's usually less lethal.

SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigationin England -- Technical briefing 16

1624697714538.png

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Ah yes, the Screamers!

I see your point; however, I am not sure I want the sanitized version of the truth. When people get injured by the system they will be in no doubt that she is telling the truth. I believe Mikovits has been scarred by her experience and each time I hear her speak I am moved that she can be so brave to stand up against a very powerful industry. She is difficult to listen to sometimes, pain is never easy to observe.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

Hello @Lollypop2! I have to pick your brain for a minute. I listened to an interview with Dr Bhakdi and he made mention of a concern with the vaccinated flying, in light of the vaccine passports that are being proposed, I remembered you had made mention of the airline industry starting to change their position on the vaccine passports to opposition to it. I am wondering if there is a connection due to the potential for blood clotting to occur at higher altitudes? I think it would be an in flight disaster if one or potentially many passengers or even any part of the crew for that matter were to start having heart attacks and strokes mid flight.
Only curious if you or anyone else would have any thoughts to put some light on this issue.
I find it very ironic if people were to get this treatment, then find out that they may not be able to travel due to the possibility of a mortal health risk. Would this blood clotting issue ever subside or is it only a threat after a recent vaccination? The honest answer would be for me,”I don’t know”? But you would have to also wonder if this issue would also include mountain climbing or skydiving as well?

J.R.K

Also would like @Nemos opinion as well, on this above mentioned question. As well add one other how would this affect a fighter pilot or any other military aviator?

David PS

They mention in the clip that the delta variant is less severe than others. You can see this in table 3 from the same paper that delta is the dominant variant at the moment, but it's less lethal than other variants, and there are fewer hospitalizations. This confirms what Sucharit Bhakdi has said all the time: Dangerous mutations don't spread far. If something is more infectious, it's usually less lethal.

SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigationin England -- Technical briefing 16

View attachment 24600
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I found it very helpful.

Doc Sandoz

I see your point; however, I am not sure I want the sanitized version of the truth. When people get injured by the system they will be in no doubt that she is telling the truth. I believe Mikovits has been scarred by her experience and each time I hear her speak I am moved that she can be so brave to stand up against a very powerful industry. She is difficult to listen to sometimes, pain is never easy to observe.
The way I see it the more people that can be reached and have their minds changed the better. The anti-covid-vax arguments tend to fall into three camps more or less. The most restrained is that it is experimental, allowed only under emergency use, no safety data, etc. The motivation for pushing the vax remains unstated - a person can assume what they want - anywhere from normal corporate greed to conspiracies. The next camp attributes some of the data showing dangerous side effects, esp on the reproductive organs, as evidence of a conspiracy to reduce the planet's population for ecological purposes. The third camp takes it much further yet, alleging there is actually a trans-humanist agenda behind the conspiracy.

My point is if you hit Joe and Jane Average with the really heavy conspiracy stuff right out of the gate, you will probably alienate them forever, be dismissed as a crazy conspiracy kook. The less restrained and more emotional the attitude, the more likely "normal" people will think the person saying it is some kind of a nutter. Whatever the truth is, it must eventually come out so, in the meantime, I present people with the easiest to accept version; the more people we can get to come over, the better.

Here is what I use: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Last edited:
P

Peatness

The way I see it the more people that can be reached and have their minds changed the better. The anti-covid-vax arguments tend to fall into three camps more or less. The most restrained is that it is experimental, allowed only under emergency use, no safety data, etc. The motivation for pushing the vax remains unstated - a person can assume what they want - anywhere from normal corporate greed to conspiracies. The next camp attributes some of the data showing dangerous side effects, esp on the reproductive organs, as evidence of a conspiracy to reduce the planet's population for ecological purposes. The third camp takes it much further yet, alleging there is actually a trans-humanist agenda behind the conspiracy,

My point is if you hit Joe and Jane Average with the really heavy conspiracy stuff right out of the gate, you will probably alienate them forever, be dismissed as a crazy conspiracy kook. The less restrained and more emotional the attitude, the more likely "normal" people will think the person saying it is some kind of a nutter. Whatever the truth is, it must eventually come out so, in the meantime, I present people with the easiest to accept version; the more people we can get to come over, the better.

Here is what I use: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
You are right. I started off like that. I am biased because I find dr mikovits story so compelling, I can't see how others wont.
I don’t have the patience for softly softly anymore.

Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns In 1995 About Magnetic Vaccine

In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields.
What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.
This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda.

Those who won’t hear must feel.

David PS

Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns In 1995 About Magnetic Vaccine

In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields.
What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.
This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda.

Those who won’t hear must feel.

Graphene oxide nanoparticles are a magnetizable material. It is ingredient in the vaccine, it accumulates in the lung and becomes magnetic after it is in the body. It has a absorbance band in the 5G bandwith. This could be the connection to the rapid 5G rollout.

Here is video that shows electron photomicrographs of graphene and the material found in the vaccine. You can be the judge.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bMlOUr9qKD9n/

The good news is that glutathione attenuates the impact that the graphene has in the body. Furthermore, the body has a natural means to elininate it. So people who are currently vaccinated may want to avoid future vaccines which deliver additional graphene/toxin and thus prolong their suspectability to future harm.

J.R.K

I don’t know which is worse. The fact that graphene is in the vaccines or that the graphene can be attenuated by a substance that cancer cells thrive on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals