Vaccines

joaquin

@bloooeh The pagan medical church does not want there to be lots of unvax kids because (for several reasons) they would serve as the control group. When that control group of unvaxed aren't dropping dead from measles and chickenpox, what does that say?

Also, over a 20 year period starting in the mid 1980s to around 2006 or so, homeschooling exploded. The number of homeschooled went from around 20,000 to two million. Now not all homeschooled are unvaxxed, but many are. How come the homeschooled are not dropping like flies??

When I was in nursing school doing clinicals, there was a time when a woman that had just given birth was refusing one of the vax for either herself or her baby. I forget which one. But what stuck out in my memory was the nurses having a conversation amongst themselves. They were talking about how this woman was not wanting a vax and they agreed that they would go in there and put a lot of pressure on her.

The pagan medical system does this, they put tremendous pressure on their victims.

When I would not get my son vaccinated (he was around 2 and a half years old) I was called on the phone by one of the women in the pediatrician's office and was just about threatened. She said something to the effect of "we will do this and you can't stop us."
What??!! That sounds evil, like Hitler stuff!

joaquin

@Rinse & rePeat I think you and I are the most determined anti-vaxxers on here. More than likely we are on a list at the CDC and WHO and all those other nice little clubs.

LadyRae

I know how that pressure feels because when we had our 2nd child this hospitalist ped dr was adamant in giving our baby the vax. We kindly refused but she was persistent and would ask questions and present studies of how these shots are important for the child, etc. She finally stopped since we wouldn't budge but we were glad to be out of there on the third day.
Good for you!

bloooeh

@bloooeh The pagan medical church does not want there to be lots of unvax kids because (for several reasons) they would serve as the control group. When that control group of unvaxed aren't dropping dead from measles and chickenpox, what does that say?

Also, over a 20 year period starting in the mid 1980s to around 2006 or so, homeschooling exploded. The number of homeschooled went from around 20,000 to two million. Now not all homeschooled are unvaxxed, but many are. How come the homeschooled are not dropping like flies??
True. Amish community have been doing well w/o gov't healthcare assistance.... After 3 yrs, I think there are more antivaxxers multiplying especially after seeing people dropping dead, developing cardiac issues and blood clots.

angelina

Oh angelina I am so sorry for your sorrow and regret. What you are having to feel is worse than me. Our babies are everything. I know quite a few women who had healthy babies until their vaccines kicked in, and now their children are autistic. 30+ years ago I knew nobody or even heard of autism. Something drastic has changed.
Thank you! It's tricky to live with that regret and not let it interfere with the gratitude that I would've never woken up otherwise. It's been a long journey. I'm appreciative for the biomed community that was there for me at the time. I don't know how those parents got through with such limitations 30 plus years ago! Their voices were so easily silenced. You are so right, much has changed.

angelina

@Rinse & rePeat I am really sorry for your loss...
@angelina I am really sorry for your children...

An old lady I know lost her husband for the yellow fever shot many years ago, he died within days after getting the shot, and his doctor acknowledged it as the causa mortis. This lady never ever vaccinated her daughter - today a grown up woman - and never took any vaxx after husband's passing.
Thank you, Beatrix

Thank you! It's tricky to live with that regret and not let it interfere with the gratitude that I would've never woken up otherwise. It's been a long journey. I'm appreciative for the biomed community that was there for me at the time. I don't know how those parents got through with such limitations 30 plus years ago! Their voices were so easily silenced. You are so right, much has changed.
When I think about what happened to my husband, I think more that his life was sacrificed to be a testament to to save others. Please keep telling your story Angelina, because it is a powerful one too.

angelina

When I think about what happened to my husband, I think more that his life was sacrificed to be a testament to to save others. Please keep telling your story Angelina, because it is a powerful one too.
I try, although I must admit I get so tired over the years from being an internet warrior lol. If I had a dollar for everytime someone wished death on me and my kids because of my stance on vaccines....Of course as of late I've regained some vigor as people are waking up to what has been going on. Your story is super valuable because people don't always consider "Tetanus shot" a vaccine. Your story is also in my arsenal now and I will share it for the rest of my life. You are making your husband proud!

I try, although I must admit I get so tired over the years from being an internet warrior lol. If I had a dollar for everytime someone wished death on me and my kids because of my stance on vaccines....Of course as of late I've regained some vigor as people are waking up to what has been going on. Your story is super valuable because people don't always consider "Tetanus shot" a vaccine. Your story is also in my arsenal now and I will share it for the rest of my life. You are making your husband proud!
That last sentence really choked me up, thank for for saying that. I’m am happy to be in your back pocket. Call on me when you need me, Angelina.

Beatrix_

About Stephen Hawking

Hawking01.png

Hawking02.png

Hawking03.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals