Vaccines

tommyg130

Is every vaccine toxic? If you were/are a parent would you give your children any of the vaccines like polio and measles and all those ones?

Are they extremely toxic too?

Is every vaccine toxic? If you were/are a parent would you give your children any of the vaccines like polio and measles and all those ones?

I would not give my children any vaccines. I regret giving them the ones I did, but signed refusal forms later on. I haven’t had a vaccine since I was about ten years old, and it was a tetanus shot for a dog bite, and that was 40 years ago. I am the healthiest person I know. Watch this very good documentary and I think you will decide against it….

My husband got a tetanus shot in August of 2021 and within days his health declined until he eventually died, in January of last year. It ruined his immune system. He was only 53. I wrote some about it in this thread…

Attachments

• DB56125D-44A3-4E8A-93BE-77C47AFBCE25.jpeg
    DB56125D-44A3-4E8A-93BE-77C47AFBCE25.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 80
  • E8C1D8E6-B82F-4613-91D0-EEB2C67D9691.jpeg
    E8C1D8E6-B82F-4613-91D0-EEB2C67D9691.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 77

OP
T

tommyg130

My husband got a tetanus shot in August of 2021 and within days his health declined until he eventually died, in January of last year. It ruined his immune system. He was only 53. I wrote some about it in this thread…

Wow sorry for your loss. Ironically
I had a tetanus shot after cutting my hand cutting a pineapple.. ironically my health got worse right around that time and I never put two and two together..

Wow sorry for your loss. Ironically
I had a tetanus shot after cutting my hand cutting a pineapple.. ironically my health got worse right around that time and I never put two and two together..
Thank you tommy. I am in bizarre world thinking about how that tetanus shot changed everything for everyone in my family and in our life. Please say you will watch that video I linked. How long ago did you get your tetanus shot?

OP
T

tommyg130

Thank you tommy. I am in bizarre world thinking about how that tetanus shot changed everything for everyone in my family and in our life. Please say you will watch that video I linked. How long ago did you get your tetanus shot?
I will watch. It was about 1 year ago. I def have servere muscle wasting despite eating lots of food. Bad balance and neurological issues. Any new info on what exact damage the shot does to try to reverse engineer what was done?

I will watch. It was about 1 year ago. I def have servere muscle wasting despite eating lots of food. Bad balance and neurological issues. Any new info on what exact damage the shot does to try to reverse engineer what was done?
I have posted everything I have ever found in that tetanus thread, on vaccines, in hopes my husband’s death will save someone else from such a terrible fate. His issues were neurological and a weakens immune system. His personality changed too by that Christmas. He started battling bacterial infections the last 7 months of his life, losing lots of weight, losing almost 40 pounds, ultimately getting C-diff twice, then sepsis, then pneumonia and then he died.

It all started when a water glass slipped out of his hand and broke on the kitchen counter with piece landing on his foot and cutting the top. At the time they wouldn’t let me go in with him because of Covid, and him not thinking they said he needed a tetanus booster and he didn’t argue with the doctor. I was devastated when I picked him up and he told me he took one. It was a water glass, not a rusty nail or dirt! They just wanted to get their incentive money.

angelina

I would not give my children any vaccines. I regret giving them the ones I did, but signed refusal forms later on. I haven’t had a vaccine since I was about ten years old, and it was a tetanus shot for a dog bite, and that was 40 years ago. I am the healthiest person I know. Watch this very good documentary and I think you will decide against it….

I am so sorry for your loss.

angelina

As a mother of two diagnosed with Autism, we said NEVER another one a long time ago. Of course, this was too late. Many have done awesome research on this newest, but research them ALL and you will find that the newest is a combo of all of their old tactics at play. This just didn't "start" and their ethics didn't just go downhill in 2020. I didn't research. The level of regret and sorrow that I feel cannot be put into words.

As a mother of two diagnosed with Autism, we said NEVER another one a long time ago_Of course, this was too late. Many have done awesome research on this newest, but research them ALL and you will find that the newest is a combo of all of their old tactics at play. This just didn't "start" and their ethics didn't just go downhill in 2020. I didn't research. The level of regret and sorrow that I feel cannot be put into words.
Oh angelina I am so sorry for your sorrow and regret. What you are having to feel is worse than me. Our babies are everything. I know quite a few women who had healthy babies until their vaccines kicked in, and now their children are autistic. 30+ years ago I knew nobody or even heard of autism. Something drastic has changed.

Beatrix_

@Rinse & rePeat I am really sorry for your loss...
@angelina I am really sorry for your children...

An old lady I know lost her husband for the yellow fever shot many years ago, he died within days after getting the shot, and his doctor acknowledged it as the causa mortis. This lady never ever vaccinated her daughter - today a grown up woman - and never took any vaxx after husband's passing.

@Rinse & rePeat I am really sorry for your loss...
@angelina I am really sorry for your children...

An old lady I know lost her husband for the yellow fever shot many years ago, he died within days after getting the shot, and his doctor acknowledged it as the causa mortis. This lady never ever vaccinated her daughter - today a grown up woman - and never took any vaxx after husband's passing.
Thank you Beatrix. Would you please post this story in my tetanus thread, linked below?….

As a mother of two diagnosed with Autism, we said NEVER another one a long time ago. Of course, this was too late. Many have done awesome research on this newest, but research them ALL and you will find that the newest is a combo of all of their old tactics at play. This just didn't "start" and their ethics didn't just go downhill in 2020. I didn't research. The level of regret and sorrow that I feel cannot be put into words.
Would you be so kind as to post this story in my tetanus thread, linked below, Angelina?….

bloooeh

Too many injured people coming in to the hospital probably due to the cv & + booster vaccines they received in the past. Cardiac and stroke related issues are 2 major ones.. In my small community hospital, a stroke alert is called multiple times everyday. It was never like this before the pandemic… So I wouldn’t recommend any shots for kids nor adults. Not even flu shots. Best to be safe and avoid them at all cost. Just my 2c.

LadyRae

My 4 daughters are unvaccinated. 👍 I concur with everything posted above

xborg

I have posted everything I have ever found in that tetanus thread, on vaccines, in hopes my husband’s death will save someone else from such a terrible fate. His issues were neurological and a weakens immune system. His personality changed too by that Christmas. He started battling bacterial infections the last 7 months of his life, losing lots of weight, losing almost 40 pounds, ultimately getting C-diff twice, then sepsis, then pneumonia and then he died.

It all started when a water glass slipped out of his hand and broke on the kitchen counter with piece landing on his foot and cutting the top. At the time they wouldn’t let me go in with him because of Covid, and him not thinking they said he needed a tetanus booster and he didn’t argue with the doctor. I was devastated when I picked him up and he told me he took one. It was a water glass, not a rusty nail or dirt! They just wanted to get their incentive money.
So tragically unnecessary, just heartbreaking. Very sorry for your loss.

Tetanus is one of those shots that focus on a miniscule risk that doesn't even exist for 99.99% of people. It was a problem in the filthy, sewage and death trenches of WWI but has no relevance anymore. Some iodine or H2O2 on the wound and you're good to go. They wanted to give me one a few years back after a bike accident but I told them I had one a year ago just to shut them up.

For the unaware out there: never, ever take any vaccine. The industry tries to conflate the basic principles of immunology with their practical implementations of vaccines, which are very, very far apart.
PS. Covid shots are NOT vaccines, they're a new generation of death injections and the model for a new barrage of bioweaponry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals