Have anyone had adverse reactions and long-time consequences from any old vaccines?

Ippodrom47

Hi! I was wondering if anyone here or their close friends/relatives have had side effects from well-known and time-proven vaccines, such as diphtheria, polio, measles, rabies, etc. I'm not talking about mRNA or any new types. What I'm interested in are unbiased accounts of long-lasting side effects that occurred a short time from getting the vax. I mean, any issues that weren't present before, such as CFS, allergies, brain fog, cardiovascular disturbances, etc. Of course, the cause-effect link can't be proven lots of times, and I understand that.
Thanks very much!

Dr. B

Hi! I was wondering if anyone here or their close friends/relatives have had side effects from well-known and time-proven vaccines, such as diphtheria, polio, measles, rabies, etc. I'm not talking about mRNA or any new types. What I'm interested in are unbiased accounts of long-lasting side effects that occurred a short time from getting the vax. I mean, any issues that weren't present before, such as CFS, allergies, brain fog, cardiovascular disturbances, etc. Of course, the cause-effect link can't be proven lots of times, and I understand that.
Thanks very much!
i wasnt aware of or paying attention to side effects. I got a meningitis vaccine maybe 11 years ago. I probably got a tetanus vaccine 15 years ago or something. I think they do cause things like allergies, fatigue, brain fog. I had those often as a kid and used claritin or some anti histamine allergy pill. now, even with a much worse metabolism I rarely get sick, rarely get allergies.

I definitely put my son's severe childhood Ulcerative colitis down to the MMR vaccine back in late eighties to mid 90s when it was most severe,

jmparret

i got an MMR vaccine in 1996 that messed with my autoimmune system and almost killed me. i had all the diseases already but had to go back to school.

Hyperthyroidism is no fun

Dr. B

i got an MMR vaccine in 1996 that messed with my autoimmune system and almost killed me. i had all the diseases already but had to go back to school.

what effects did you get from it, did you heal from it, how did you heal? i think ive gotten that one

Dr. B

should be better than hypo.

John mcclain

Got tetanus vaccine 6years ago...6 days later got a blood clot...I'd say that is somewhat of adverse reaction...I was clueless back then...probably not much better nowadays either

P

Peatness

Yes, I made noise about it elsewhere so won't bore you with it here. This thread might prove useful

All vaccines are trash - stay away from them

A

Adf

Thanks very much!

I was given the measles vaccine at early age, and then when I was 2 I had the measles. It caused me to have about a dozen smallish circular dents in my skin throughout my back, still there so they seem to be permanent. Similar to dents caused by bad acne, but these are larger than most acne dents.

I've seen a video of a doctor, I can't remember her name, saying that these vaccines can even cause the disease they're meant to protect from, so I'm just going to assume I got the measles because I was vaccinated.

Dr. B

I was given the measles vaccine at early age, and then when I was 2 I had the measles. It caused me to have about a dozen smallish circular dents in my skin throughout my back, still there so they seem to be permanent. Similar to dents caused by bad acne, but these are larger than most acne dents.

I've seen a video of a doctor, I can't remember her name, saying that these vaccines can even cause the disease they're meant to protect from, so I'm just going to assume I got the measles because I was vaccinated.
that's crazy. so they didn't heal even after 20 years or more?

Some have reported health issues, in this thread, linked below, from old tetanus vaccines, and my husband’s decline and death started with a tetanus vaccine in late 2020.

catan

I think my daughter's recurring joint pains are from childhood vax. Personally know two of her friends diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis following vax too.

ampersand

I have a relative that got polio from the live polio vaccine in the 60s. She's been pretty severely disabled her whole life ever since.

Dr. B

I have a relative that got polio from the live polio vaccine in the 60s. She's been pretty severely disabled her whole life ever since.
What kind of diet and environment does she have? Is there no way to heal once you get messed up with one of these vaccines?
Isnt polio an extremely common vaccine. How do some people survive it and seemingly not get disabled

ampersand

What kind of diet and environment does she have? Is there no way to heal once you get messed up with one of these vaccines?
Isnt polio an extremely common vaccine. How do some people survive it and seemingly not get disabled
There were enough of these cases in the 60s that the oral (live) polio vaccine was phased out of use in the United States afterward.

She almost died from the polio and required many surgeries throughout her childhood. I don't know much about her diet and environment, I was not born yet at the time. Her siblings had the same vaccine and were fine.

RealNeat

The genius behind the pharma vaccine campaign is "we don't know!"

The best way to destroy peoples health is through untraceable (or hard to trace) means.

Dental X-rays, radiation in general and even non ionizing are all part of this untraceable "no culprit" crime scheme.

Dr. B

The genius behind the pharma vaccine campaign is "we don't know!"

The best way to destroy peoples health is through untraceable (or hard to trace) means.

Dental X-rays, radiation in general and even non ionizing are all part of this untraceable "no culprit" crime scheme.
Do dental xrays degrade the teeth and gums ? Receding gums causes by them? Or just thyroid issues from them?

There were enough of these cases in the 60s that the oral (live) polio vaccine was phased out of use in the United States afterward.

She almost died from the polio and required many surgeries throughout her childhood. I don't know much about her diet and environment, I was not born yet at the time. Her siblings had the same vaccine and were fine.

What vaccine did they replace it with? Polio vaccine from 30 years ago is that safe?