Immunization Graphs - Do Vaccines Really Stop Disease?

Sitaruîm

This is a great resource, it shows how in the 20th century many of the diseases for which vaccines were adopted were in steep decline already once the vaccine was introduced, suggesting that their decline is NOT due to the vaccines. The diseases for which graphs are provided are measles, tuberculosis, pertussis, influenza, and diphtheria. It also has an interesting graph that shows that child mortality rises when the number of vaccines required for children increases.

Don

Its been discussed quite a few times that the many diseases were disappearing before vaccines. mainly due to: no more child labour, safer food supply as in refrigeration, a few key vitamins i think it was a and d, and general adoption of personal hygiene. But you will never the mainstream utter such words, thats blasphemy !

L

Lord Cola

ISRAELI DATA REVEALS COVID VACCINE FAILURE​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/4wT6sDjkG6p1/

This is interesting, but how many of those people "previously infected" were actually infected, and how many of those hospitalized were hospitalized because of an actual coronavirus infection? Because the tests are designed to generate lots of false positives, we're working with low quality data.

And what do people think the Israeli government has to gain from releasing this information?

GAF

Create more confusion, chaos, suspicion, divisiveness, entrenchment among all opposing parties. Standard Operating Procedure.

P

Peatness

This is interesting, but how many of those people "previously infected" were actually infected, and how many of those hospitalized were hospitalized because of an actual coronavirus infection? Because the tests are designed to generate lots of false positives, we're working with low quality data.

And what do people think the Israeli government has to gain from releasing this information?
It would be one way to increase the uptake of boosters and the flu vaccine

GorillaHead

This is a great resource, it shows how in the 20th century many of the diseases for which vaccines were adopted were in steep decline already once the vaccine was introduced, suggesting that their decline is NOT due to the vaccines. The diseases for which graphs are provided are measles, tuberculosis, pertussis, influenza, and diphtheria. It also has an interesting graph that shows that child mortality rises when the number of vaccines required for children increases.
Well then what caused the measles to disappear in the US. I am very interested in this

Vonshlovens

Well then what caused the measles to disappear in the US. I am very interested in this
I was also curious so I did a quick search. Not sure how I managed to find this article through google images, but it suggests that it was due to "improvement in hygiene, sanitation, electricity, transportation of food, refrigeration, labor laws, and nutrition":
99% of the stuff that shows up on google starts the data right before the vaccine was introduced, cutting out the many years before where the lethality of it was much worse.
That being said there is a bit of a decline with the introduction of the vaccine but I think it probably just lined up with some initiative towards better health in some other field (like nutrition).
Not sure if this answers the question just sharing the data I found which shows the decline happened largely before the vaccine.

Don

I have read these might have been a bigger reason why after ww2.
declining child slave labour in factory's and farms
indoor plumbing
better basic hygiene
refrigeration and a safer food chain
some basic vitamin supplementation

GorillaHead

I have read these might have been a bigger reason why after ww2.
declining child slave labour in factory's and farms
indoor plumbing
better basic hygiene
refrigeration and a safer food chain
some basic vitamin supplementation
it seems to me not all vaccines are made equal and the most effective ones are ones that use an inactivated virus. measles vaccine apparently was very effective.

deaths declined way before the measles vaccine. But incidence of it didnt until the vaccine was introduced and in fact it took them 5 years to redevelop a better one. Very interesting.

Perry Staltic

it seems to me not all vaccines are made equal and the most effective ones are ones that use an inactivated virus. measles vaccine apparently was very effective.

deaths declined way before the measles vaccine. But incidence of it didnt until the vaccine was introduced and in fact it took them 5 years to redevelop a better one. Very interesting.

There was actually a problem with ADE with the first measles vaccine

Back
Top Bottom