Are All Vaccines Linked To Myocarditis?

P

Peatness

How many different vaccines are administered each year?

Here is the world data

I’m sure some clever person can give me a figure.

How many of the vaccines have myocarditis as a side effect?

Here are a few studies.

A prospective study of the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis and new onset cardiac symptoms following smallpox and influenza vaccination - PubMed

Post-vaccination myositis and myocarditis in a previously healthy male

Measles Vaccine and Myocarditis

Acute myopericarditis after diphtheria, tetanus, and polio vaccination - PubMed

Myocardial complications of immunisations - PubMed

Hepatitis B vaccine and risk of acute myocardial infarction among individuals with diabetes mellitus - PubMed

I have only posted a small sample and its not enough to confidentally say that vaccines can cause heart disease.

But it is plausible that vaccines in general may be linked to heart disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

@Lollipop2 posted this elsewhere

33167729-c7f3-4662-9a7f-24edb6d89ee9-jpeg.30574

Beastmode

The myocaritis epidemic seems like an issue, but I hope it doesn't become another cover for all the other issues vaccines can be creating. When I say "cover," I mean something the mainstream media can stay ahead of with narratives that stop people from connecting the other issues with these vaccines.

OP
P

Peatness

The myocaritis epidemic seems like an issue, but I hope it doesn't become another cover for all the other issues vaccines can be creating. When I say "cover," I mean something the mainstream media can stay ahead of with narratives that stop people from connecting the other issues with these vaccines.
This is unlikely to happen. Most sites report on other adverse reaction. Autoimmune disease is one such adverse effect however it may not manifest immediately. Myocarditis is immediate but not necessarily acute as we are being led to believe. Menstrual irregularities and fertility issues have also been a focus of the adverse reaction discussions. I started this thread because I believe the myocarditis risk of other vaccines are not commonly known.

Beastmode

This is unlikely to happen. Most sites report on other adverse reaction. Autoimmune disease is one such adverse effect however it may not manifest immediately. Myocarditis is immediate but not necessarily acute as we are being led to believe. Menstrual irregularities and fertility issues have also been a focus of the adverse reaction discussions. I started this thread because I believe the myocarditis risk of other vaccines are not commonly known.
Definitely a game my family and I aren't playing. I am concerned about the young generation who haven't fully developed and will eventually create the following generation.

We have a toddler who's never had anything but a small about of antibiotic when she was a baby.

I have taken the HEP B vaccine like 7-8 years ago in my 20's and I did experience declining health state after it.

gaze

I think a lot of vaccine injuries, inlcuding the mrna ones, are when the person giving the shot accidently injects it into a vein instead of the muscle.

OP
P

Peatness

I think a lot of vaccine injuries, inlcuding the mrna ones, are when the person giving the shot accidently injects it into a vein instead of the muscle.
Does this mean the substance being injected is harmless and the mechanism of injury is just a fault in the administration?

gaze

Does this mean the substance being injected is harmless and the mechanism of injury is just a fault in the administration?
no. But i think the difference between slight inflammation and immune response, which is what most people seem to get (still bad) vs. debilitating symptoms and severe inflammatory syndrome which a significant minority get is that is how it gets administered.

-Luke-

I recently listened to a podcast with Dr. Wofgang Wodarg and he hypothesized that this might be one reason why young men and especially athletes are more likely to get heart problems after vaccination. His theory was: more muscle mass -> higher probability to hit a vein -> nanoparticles travel easier/faster in the heart area -> spike proteins are produced there.

Could also be a possible explanation for the news that apparently bodybuilders are dropping like flies.

OP
P

Peatness

From JFK To 911 Everything Is A Big Pharma's Trick

OP
P

Peatness

Attachments

• Effect of Left Shoulder or Right Shoulder Injection on Myocarditis Outcome.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 12
OP
P

Peatness

Dr. Lee Merritt, MD discussing myocarditis in pilots with Dr. Kevin Stillwagon, DC, retired airline captain and chiropractor

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mzmdP7XS7sMW/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom