Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis: the perfect testosterone combo!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I use Nootropics Depot Tongkat Ali Extract Capsules | 200mg | 60 Count | 2% Eurycomanone by HPTLC.

Started with 1 capsule, but increased it to 2 the past few days. Definitely gives me a boost.

@Hans I'm wondering if the Eurycomanone is high enough in what you've found in the research? Not sure how to convert the amount I'm taking to the "ideal" 8mg per day.

I take it with 300 mg of Fadogia Agrestis in the morning.

Thank you in advance.
As I mentioned in this post, there seems to be a dose-dependent increase in total and free T from Tongkat Ali.
The study using 8mg eurycomanone saw the best results. So more eurycomanone = better results.
2% of 200mg will be 4mg. 2 caps will give you 8mg. You can expect a 100-125ng/dl increase in T from that dose. Going higher will likely give you more of a boost. But I'd rather say stick to a dose that you will feel best on. No need to be overstimulated haha.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
be careful with orally ingested tobacco, one will usually puke before consuming a lethal dose but the possibility of major poisoning is there. Smoking is safer in terms of nicotine release.
Thanks for the tip. People drink tobacco-infused alcohol and say that's a powerful and dangerous combo.

Snarf

Can anyone recommend a good UK source for tongkat ali? I want to give it a try but I dont want the shitty chinese stuff thats probably sold on ebay.

Also, does anyone know if this can aggravate pre existing gyno?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is it true Tongkat Ali works like an aromatize inhibitor?
Studies do suggest that it is, however, there was a study where 600mg tongkat increased estradiol from around 40 to 60, which increasing testosterone by about 125 points as well. It's likely that some people experience an increase and others a decrease.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Can anyone recommend a good UK source for tongkat ali? I want to give it a try but I dont want the shitty chinese stuff thats probably sold on ebay.

Also, does anyone know if this can aggravate pre existing gyno?
Maybe here: Tongkat Ali 3% Eurycomanone Root Extract

It's unlike to aggravate gyno, but it's always something to be on the lookout for. I've never seen anyone say that it did that.

Snarf

Maybe here: Tongkat Ali 3% Eurycomanone Root Extract

It's unlike to aggravate gyno, but it's always something to be on the lookout for. I've never seen anyone say that it did that.

Thanks, Ill give it a try. Ive only tried tribulus and maca before. Maca didnt seem to do much at all, tribulus sent my libido through the roof, but felt very estrogenic. Hopefully tongkat can give me a genuine test boost.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks, Ill give it a try. Ive only tried tribulus and maca before. Maca didnt seem to do much at all, tribulus sent my libido through the roof, but felt very estrogenic. Hopefully tongkat can give me a genuine test boost.
How did it feel estrogenic? Do you mean the high libido felt like it was estrogenic driven?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Is it true Fadogia works a bit like HCG?
The mechanism of action hasn't been fully discovered, but it does work by increasing intratesticular cholesterol and also likely stimulating steroidogenic enzymes. So yes it has similarities to HCG and LH.

Snarf

How did it feel estrogenic? Do you mean the high libido felt like it was estrogenic driven?

Yes, libido felt estrogen driven, unsaitiable. I stopped taking it when my nipples became sore and puffy.

I must say that I did take a much higher dose than recommended. It was many years ago now so I cant remember how much, but I think that I took 3 or 4x the recommended dose.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes, libido felt estrogen driven, unsaitiable. I stopped taking it when my nipples became sore and puffy.

I must say that I did take a much higher dose than recommended. It was many years ago now so I cant remember how much, but I think that I took 3 or 4x the recommended dose.
What brand was it?

Snarf

What brand was it?

Sorry I cant remember. It was about 2010 that I used it. Ive had a look through my old emails but cant find anything unfortunately.

Hans, do you think tongkat is the best option for something that will raise test but wont shut down natural production?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Sorry I cant remember. It was about 2010 that I used it. Ive had a look through my old emails but cant find anything unfortunately.

Hans, do you think tongkat is the best option for something that will raise test but wont shut down natural production?
I think it's one of the best yes. The usual dose is 400-600mg and that won't shut you down. It's unlikely that 6g will reduce LH, but no one is taking that high a dose haha.

Makrosky

Hans, what is your opinion in using (organic) tobacco leaf (not smoked) in increasing androgens? Seem pretty damn effective, also lowers estrogen potently and is very dopaminergic, liver protective, and brain protective
What answer are you looking after? You said it all :) Tobacco is androgenic and dopaminergic, yes. It is a very effective medicinal plant. Smoking cigarettes is a different story as they also damage many organs.

If you are going to try oral route, be careful as an OD can kill you. Snus made of real tobacco (not those cotton pouches infused with nicotine) is safer.

Cold brewing tobacco leaves in water and then snorting the liquid is very effective also, but I was always worried about aflatoxins going up the nose.

How are you taking it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals