Steel Hard-AF muscles and erections: get extra kick

Hans

Forum Supporter

Not sure I've I'll be trying this supplement. The Bryonia does look very interesting in that it increased testosterone by 6 fold, similar to the findings of Fadogia. The steel Alpha-AF does have a 1g serving of Bryonia, which might be better for T and libido compared to this supplement.
Have anyone tried this one yet?

BRMarshall

I don't think your pushing "strong erections in the gym" is the proper ...and maybe getting a shirt on might be a good idea as well...

Old Irenaeus

On a separate note, @Hans I saw recently that you had this as one of your tips:

#3 Cut out excess fat and carbs for fat loss

When it comes to fat loss, protein is key. Most people under-consume protein, which leads to increased hunger and food cravings. To lose fat quickly, switch out fatty and carb-rich foods for protein.

Here are a few examples:

• Instead of full-fat milk use low fat. Even better, use low-fat Greek yogurt or Skyr.
  • Remove cream from your coffee.
  • Instead of sugar, use sucralose for example.
  • Instead of ribeye, have a rump.
  • Instead of 70/30 ground beef, have 95/5 ground beef.
  • Instead of rice and potatoes, have low-GI vegetables.

I'm just wondering about the sucralose. You think it's ok? How about Splenda?

John mcclain

If u want to increase testosterone....then get on it none of this crap will beat the real deal at a decent dose north of 300mg.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
On a separate note, @Hans I saw recently that you had this as one of your tips:

I'm just wondering about the sucralose. You think it's ok? How about Splenda?
Yes, it's fine. Splenda is sucralose.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
If u want to increase testosterone....then get on it none of this crap will beat the real deal at a decent dose north of 300mg.
Ofc, but some people would like to do it naturally.

Xemnoraq

I don't think your pushing "strong erections in the gym" is the proper ...and maybe getting a shirt on might be a good ideaBru
Bruh thats the ONLY way to lift in the gym, rock hard erection, no shirt, that is the gigachad way

DuggaDugga

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Why would you consume sucrolose, which disrupts thyroid function?
Effect of sucralose on the blood content of thyroid hormones | The Ukrainian Biochemical Journal
Consume real sugar in moderation and as part of a nutrient-dense diet, or no sweetener at all.
And just to add, they used 15mg/kg sucralose per day. Let's say the average woman is 65kg. That would put them at almost 1g sucralose per day.
1g sachet sucralose contains only 13mg sucralose. If I use 6 sachets daily, that puts me at 78mg sacrulose daily. That's more than 10 times less than what they used.

Last edited:

Beastmode

@Hans the link isn't working on my end.

If you've discussed this before, excuse me, but how does Fadogia work from an effectiveness and safety standpoint in your research/exploration?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans the link isn't working on my end.

If you've discussed this before, excuse me, but how does Fadogia work from an effectiveness and safety standpoint in your research/exploration?
Fadogia increases intratesticular cholesterol, which then boosts T production. It also increases testicular glycogen, etc. It likely increases T by stimulating certain steroidogenic enzymes as well, but that hasn't been identified.
There is a study showing that it might be harmful to the liver and kidney in large doses by causing lipid peroxidation.
Tongkat Ali on the other hand is protective to those organs. More research and especially human research is needed to determine the safety of Fadogia.
Not sure if people have used Fadogia before and tested liver and kidney markers before and after.

Old Irenaeus

@Hans Why would you consume sucrolose, which disrupts thyroid function?
Effect of sucralose on the blood content of thyroid hormones | The Ukrainian Biochemical Journal
Consume real sugar in moderation and as part of a nutrient-dense diet, or no sweetener at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals