Hypermnesia

My cortisol is pretty high so I guess that's another reason to use this herb even while using testosterone and controlling prolactin is nice. Was mainly using it for it's benefits on heart health by blocking angiotensin but I knew I still felt some kind of testosterone enhancing effects from this. I use this tongkat ali and butea superba sometimes even though i'm on TRT because I still notice health benefits and feel more androgenic.

Edit: definitley feel like it does reduce my cortisol now that I tried it for that purpose. I'm never without this herb on hand, so many uses and never had any side effects.

Last edited:

reality

Anyone know of a good product in the U.K., no fillers or other excipient?

Maybe this? New: Organic Tribulus Terrestris Extract Capsules - TriBull Care™ - High in Saponins - Zero Additives - UK Made https://amzn.eu/d/9JyuCXh

Last edited:

reality

Just want to give my anecdote I’ve been taking the vemo herb stuff for about 2 weeks now and all I can say is this stuff works for libido 100%. I can’t remember the last time I was so horny, all I can think about is fapping and wanting girls. I’ve had many sexual dreams aswell.

I am feeling strong at the gym and looking very full but that could be just because I am in a bulking phase right now and in a surplus, so I’m not going to draw conclusions on that, but it is definitely doing something to my libido

golder

Just want to give my anecdote I’ve been taking the vemo herb stuff for about 2 weeks now and all I can say is this stuff works for libido 100%. I can’t remember the last time I was so horny, all I can think about is fapping and wanting girls. I’ve had many sexual dreams aswell.

I am feeling strong at the gym and looking very full but that could be just because I am in a bulking phase right now and in a surplus, so I’m not going to draw conclusions on that, but it is definitely doing something to my libido
Nice man, what dosage of the vemo product are you using each day?

reality

Any updates?

I’m still taking it but unfortunately I feel like the initial libido effects have worn off. I don’t think it had any noticeable impact on my strength/body composition or mood, but it sent my libido through the roof for a short period.
Homeostasis is a b**** huh.

I may up the dose and see what happens because I was only using a small amount

japanesedude

Speaking from my experiences with bunch of different herbs,libido boosting effect might only be notable for the first time u taken, unless if u take a break from it for a month or just doubble up the dose,but other positive effects like increased focus,cardio,strengh is still there. I don't agree with 5days on 2days off cycle that many people recommends because 2days off doesn't reset your tolerance from whatever the herb you take.

toolhead

Speaking from my experiences with bunch of different herbs,libido boosting effect might only be notable for the first time u taken, unless if u take a break from it for a month or just doubble up the dose,but other positive effects like increased focus,cardio,strengh is still there. I don't agree with 5days on 2days off cycle that many people recommends because 2days off doesn't reset your tolerance from whatever the herb you take.
Would you agree that maybe one week on/ 4 weeks off is ok?

reality

So I finished my run about 4 weeks taking maybe 1g a day.

Libido went through the roof for a short period but then levelled off to baseline. This was undeniable I’ve never been so horny in my life.

In my last post I said I wasn’t sure about body composition but I am up about 8lbs in the last month and I have never looked this good at this body weight. I did a bulk last year and I am the same weight as before but there’s a significant difference in my body composition. Weight went on much quicker and I honestly notice no fat gain, my muscles look full. I can’t say for sure if it’s the Tribulus, or maybe other factors, but the gains I’ve made and how I look now would deffo make me buy more. I deffo felt like my recovery was better, I was training 6 days a week intensely and felt good the whole time.
I will leave it for 2 weeks and see if I notice any change without it.

No effect on my mood or sleep though.

Last edited:

NommyWommy

So I finished my run about 4 weeks taking maybe 1g a day.

Libido went through the roof for a short period but then levelled off to baseline. This was undeniable I’ve never been so horny in my life.

In my last post I said I wasn’t sure about body composition but I am up about 8lbs in the last month and I have never looked this good at this body weight. I did a bulk last year and I am the same weight as before but there’s a significant difference in my body composition. Weight went on much quicker and I honestly notice no fat gain, my muscles look full. I can’t say for sure if it’s the Tribulus, or maybe other factors, but the gains I’ve made and how I look now would deffo make me buy more. I will leave it for 2 weeks and see if I notice any change without it

No effect on my mood or sleep though.
What brand was it? Thanks

Vinny

I did.
I don`t know the source of the extract, nor it mentions anything about percentage of active ingredients. I know only it`s a TT extract, nothing else.
I take about a fifth of a teaspoon in the morning.
It definitely boosted my libido. Cool stuff.
No other changes noticed.

Vinny

Did the libido effects stay or taper off? Thanks
Still early to say. It`s been only about a couple of weeks since the effect started. I`ll post when I notice something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals